Fishen Machine

Posted by: jplfishey65

Fishen Machine - 01/30/05 01:21 PM

1990 Proline 24' Chinook 200HP V6 Yamaha
Lorance Fish finder, GPS, Furmo Radar, Penn Downriggers, Cutty cabin ,Walkaround Decks with large deck on back, Hard top with canvas
covers, Live well ,Trailer 15000.00 OBO
John 360-620-9401
Posted by: wulybgr

Re: Fishen Machine - 01/31/05 12:06 AM

pics?
Posted by: Steeliegreg

Re: Fishen Machine - 02/04/05 09:15 PM

I have fished in this boat many times, it truly is a fishing machine. All set up for salmon, with all the electronics and also has the outriggers for tuna or?? This is a great boat, I just cant afford it.
Posted by: coyotecatcher3

Re: Fishen Machine - 02/04/05 11:11 PM

Is this an open boat or is it a cuddy any other info would be appreciated thanks
Posted by: Steeliegreg

Re: Fishen Machine - 02/05/05 04:15 PM

John is coming out to go fishing today, so I will answer what I can. You can probably google the Proline Chinook 24' for more info.
The boat is a walk-around for better fishing, but with a fully enclosed cuddy cabin, with head and storage, and small bunk. It has a covered steering station, with all the electronics and captains chair. Aft is the fishing area, with two downriggers, outboard, and steering buddy for the kicker(not included). It also has outriggers for that style of fishing. Proline is better known on the east coast, built tough, if you google the boat, you will see what a new one costs, and what a bargain this boat is. Hope that helps, call John if you have any specific questions.