14' welded semi-v sled

Posted by: BrianL

14' welded semi-v sled - 03/24/05 05:57 PM

Boat is a welded aluminum 2004 Klamath 14'3" Deluxe with a 2002 MercJet 25/20.

It's been customized for jet/river running by Three Rivers Marine (over $500 worth) by filling the center chines with solid aluminum bars to stiffen the frame and support the chines and creating a "pad" at the stern to smooth the flow of water to the jet's impeller.

It also has a covered bowdeck for storage (and a nice stable platform to cast from smile ), oars, and a bow anchor.

This boat's a rocket with just me, handles two guys easily, and is even capable of ferrying 3 in reasonable comfort . 500lbs seems to be the effective limit for river running. Motor rpurrs - usually starts on first pull and runs all day on about 3 gallons!

I've used this boat on the Snake, Sky, Skagit, Cowlitz, and Lake Washington. It handles chop well and I've been told it would probably make a great Puget Sound/Seiku boat as well.

This boat has no swivel seats (just benches) as I designed it for flyfishing and didn't want any unnecessary fixtures to catch line or limit mobility. Comes with seat pads and oars/locks and bow anchor setup (with anchor and rope). It's ready to fish - lake or river.

I'm asking $6000 but will consider offers.

If you want pictures or have questions email me at BrianL@foxinternet.net.

Thanks and Good Fishing!

Brian/Doublespey
Posted by: Buddy

Re: 14' welded semi-v sled - 04/02/05 11:42 AM

send me a picture.

bpaulsen@coastaccess.com

Thanks