WTB 12' Aluminum Boat

Posted by: grumpyr

WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 07/19/05 03:54 PM

Looking to buy a 12' Aluminum boat for lakes and bays. Needs to be light so I can load it onto a roof rack over the canopy shell on my F150. I plan on putting a 9.5 hp 2 cycle outboard on it and catching me a bunch of fishies.
I'm willing to spend around $500.00.
You can e-mail pics or P.M. me.
grumpyr@charter.net
Thanks G
Posted by: tonemike

Re: WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 07/21/05 03:41 AM

i've seen a couple of decent ones on craigslist lately. one even had a nice little gas motor on it for the 500 bucks you're looking to spend. good luck.
Posted by: Camofish

Re: WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 07/21/05 05:53 AM

I have an older 12' smoker craft with a 9.9 Johnson. It's on a newer galvanized trailer. I'd let it go for $750. She ain't purty...but she floats. It's actually pretty straight, but my Uncle painted it blue.

Respond here if you're interested and I'll get back to you.

I'm moving and need to see it go. So if anybody else is interested...

Hey, I've also got an old (1958?) Aloha travel trailer if anybody is interested. It ain't purty either but it's a functionable little weekender for fishing/hunting...whatever. Make me an offer or trade. Sleeps 5. Propane and electric lights, propane stove/oven, propane furnace , ice box. It does have newer tires and bearings. Never used the water hold and it will need a new roof vent. $250 cash or trade. Can't take it with me.

Pics of both on request...

Thanks,
Shane

Re: WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 07/21/05 11:11 AM

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to find one a little closer to home. Although, I will be up in Auburn on the weekend of 12-14 August for My wife's HS Reunion. If you still have the boat then I may try to hook up and have a look.
Sorry Mike, I don't think she'll let me get away long enough for a Skagit trip.
G
Posted by: Camofish

Re: WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 07/22/05 01:18 AM

Oooops...didn't realize you were in Oregon. Good Luck.

Shane
Posted by: Rory Bellows

Re: WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 07/22/05 03:55 PM

http://seattle.craigslist.org/boa/86207621.html

or if you don't want to do the road trip:

http://portland.craigslist.org/boa/86122805.html
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 07/27/05 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by grumpyr:
Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to find one a little closer to home. Although, I will be up in Auburn on the weekend of 12-14 August for My wife's HS Reunion. If you still have the boat then I may try to hook up and have a look.
Sorry Mike, I don't think she'll let me get away long enough for a Skagit trip.
G
ROTFLMFAO!!!

I rarely look at the Classifieds...and here you are already telling me you can't go fishing...go figure...... rolleyes

Actually, I have a 12' SmokerCraft sitting here that I don't know what to do with. Needs a new board for the transom motor mount, and one new oar lock installed. Comes with the roof-mount rack, 2 pair of wood oars, etc.

Yours for $200, but ya gotta come pick it up... laugh laugh

(.if Ted don't want it, it will continue to languish here in my front yard.. beathead )

Mike

Re: WTB 12' Aluminum Boat - 08/01/05 03:15 PM

Mike, sent you an e-mail,
Ted