2002 16 foot Hyde High Side Aluminum

Posted by: YEP!

2002 16 foot Hyde High Side Aluminum - 06/29/15 03:17 PM

Selling my drift boat that does not get used! In excellent condition. Pretty much new if you put a greenbuttskunk wrap on it.
This is a great 3 owner boat. The original owner owned a fly shop in Portland. The guy I bought it from lost the titles. When I bought it I filed for the lost title on the trailer but not the boat. I did not want to pay tax on a boat I did not have to register. All you have to do is file for a lost title if you really want one. I happen to work in law enforcement and was able to check things out in depth and I assure you there are no issues with this boat. I spoke with both owners. As for the trailer, it is up to you. I can release interest and you can file for a lost title or I can have one in 2 to 3 weeks. The waiting period has expired.

Equipment:
2 Sawyer oars, Dynalite Blades, in great shape.
Clackacraft under-seat fiberglass fish box
Plumbed for 24v Minnkota setup (Which is available)
4 Willie rail mount rod holders
Adjustable oar rights
Willie Leader roll

I have also have a heater, fan, and a fitted/bent baffle for a forced air heater up front that I will through in. Install it and you have a forced air heater!

Price is $4,900. With a full price offer I will through in 2 Trojan batteries and a near new Minnkota 24v motor already setup for this boat.

Located in Gig Harbor, WA.
Posted by: YEP!

Re: 2002 16 foot Hyde High Side Aluminum - 06/29/15 03:17 PM

Vin