G.Loomis Rods for Sale (6)

Posted by: MarkColeman

G.Loomis Rods for Sale (6) - 12/28/06 12:35 AM

Hey all...Merry Christmas,

I hope this message finds all of you in good health and spirits. All Rivers Guide Service will be exclusively using Shimano Rods in 2007 which means Im now selling some of my G.Loomis rods. These rods come with a lifetime warranty (free replacement). Check out my listing and feel free to call or email to buy or get more info...425-736-8920, reply to this thread, or PM.

(3) GL2 HSR 1021C (8'6", 10-20lb)

- These rods are excellent for just about any type of salmon fishing from drift fishing, to plugging, to saltwater and more. They handle the heavy wobble of a K16 yet still show the fine wiggle of a Hot Shot. They have a fast taper with a strong mid/butt section. All three rods are identical except in color...one gray, two blue/black. The two blue/black rods are about 2 years old, and the gray one is only about 9 months old.

Price:

$90.00 each for the blue/black rods, $100.00 each for the gray rod. If your looking to outfit your entire boat or guide service I can do $250.00 for all three. These rods come with a lifetime warranty (free replacement).

(3) GL3 HSR 930S (7'9", 8-15lb)

- These rods ARE the best Coho and Steelhead spin fishing rods I have ever used! Put a 2500 spinning reel on this rod and it will literally melt in your hand. It kills me to be selling these rods but I'm hoping Shimano's counter-part rod will only compare. They work great for cast and reteive jigs, spinners, spoons, drift fishing bait, I even use them for small stream side-drifting. AWESOME! Of the three rods for sale here, two are used and one is BRAND new and never used. They are black (GL3) in color.

Price:

$140.00 each for the used, $190.00 for the new rod. If you would like to outfit your entire boat or guide service I can do $425.00 for all three. These rods come with a lifetime warranty (free replacement).

I may have a few others to sell plus quite a few reels...ask me about them...425-736-8920, reply to this thread, or PM.

Thanks!
Posted by: MarkColeman

Re: G.Loomis Rods for Sale (6) - 12/28/06 12:41 AM

(1) used GL3 930S remaining...