Weather or not

Posted by: BASSER

Weather or not - 05/04/01 01:37 AM

Does anyone know a good weatherman.All the weather men I watch could not predict their next bowel movement, let alone the weather. If it were up to me there would be a season on them.Cacth and release of course :p
Posted by: Just Fishing

Re: Weather or not - 05/04/01 01:55 PM

Use a dart board and you will be able to predict as well as the weathermen.

C&R unless your hungry
Posted by: Mr. Twister

Re: Weather or not - 05/04/01 04:58 PM

I am a guy that seems to have a job that never fails to revolve around the weather. Right now, wind is the big deal with rain a second.

In my years of experience with the weather and its prediction here, I would say that we should pity the forecasters when the PNW is in winter or now as the Canadian High is setting up and breaking down. Will she or won't she?

During the winter, I would stick with the most localized forecasts for the nearest period of time. Watch the weather on TV, and learn about the major weather patterns, then use web-based satellite, radar, NexRAD images for your own predictions.

Rob
Posted by: BASSER

Re: Weather or not - 05/04/01 08:41 PM

Sounds good The one thing you can count on is the weather being nasty when ever I go fishing. so if you see me fishing you might as well head in because you know it is fixen to hit the fan mad