local lake chronie fishing

Posted by: Zen Leecher aka Bill W

local lake chronie fishing - 03/10/04 03:52 PM

I may try a local lake with chronies on Saturday if anyone is interested in a chronie tutorial.

Would require helping me dig my pram out of the garage and hook the trailer onto the truck.

If interested PM me with your phone number. I'd be interested in getting to the lake say... 9-10 AM as the water needs to be warming up for chronie fishing.

I want sunny skies and reasonably flat water with some wind.
Posted by: kjackson

Re: local lake chronie fishing - 03/10/04 06:46 PM

Zen-- While I would love to join you, it's a bit of a hike, with the ferries and all. However, I'm heading out for a do-it-yourself tutorial tomorrow since I have the rest of the week off, for the most part.

Weather forecast predicts a high of 60 , and the lake I'll be fishing is pretty well protected-- sunblock time.

Now if I can just find something to anchor my pontoon and get my gear together... why didn't I get all this stuff ready during the winter?

Keith
Posted by: Mike C

Re: local lake chronie fishing - 03/10/04 07:26 PM

Bummer, working weekend for me or I'd take you up on the invite.

Re: local lake chronie fishing - 03/11/04 11:29 AM

Maybe a good thing no volunteers yet as I got a call yesterday that my rototiller is ready to pick up and Saturday is my only open day for that.
Posted by: Mike C

Re: local lake chronie fishing - 03/11/04 07:39 PM

Oh yes, I'm sure you'd much rather pick up the rototiller than go fishing. laugh

Re: local lake chronie fishing - 03/11/04 07:52 PM

Nooooo....