Get Involved - Provide Input

Posted by: wabowhunter

Get Involved - Provide Input - 12/03/02 10:43 AM

moose
Posted by: Bob

Re: Get Involved - Provide Input - 12/10/02 10:39 PM

Thanks for the link ... I'm sorry to say that I don't follow the politicing there as much as I do on the fisheries end ... but with some time off coming up due to the weather headed our way, I'll be sure to fill one out!
Posted by: HBP

Re: Get Involved - Provide Input - 12/10/02 11:34 PM

Did the survey last week. smile
Posted by: Camofish

Re: Get Involved - Provide Input - 12/11/02 10:42 AM

Looks like the survey is over as of 12/10/02. The story of my life...always a day late! beathead
Posted by: wabowhunter

Re: Get Involved - Provide Input - 12/11/02 12:20 PM

THERE IS STILL TIME… for all of US as sportsmen to get involved… read the proposal, check with your club(s) to see what their position is, read as much as you can, call and/or email the WDFW… Go to a Public Meeting and make you presence and VOICE be known… It is a great chance for you to talk with the State employees that determine our future hunting seasons…

There will be 8 public meetings held across the state. The meetings will be in January; meeting times are 7 to 9 pm. The locations will be identified later (keep checking the WDFW page).

Jan. 20 – TriCities
Jan. 21 – Wenatchee
Jan. 22 – Spokane
Jan. 23 – Ellensburg
Jan. 27 – Fife
Jan. 28 – Mill Creek
Jan. 29 – Aberdeen
Jan. 30 – Vancouver

One thing that is important to remember… we all have our own interests and passions! Some are bowhunters, modern firearm, blackpowder… but we all are HUNTERS… we need to stand together for the good of all hunters! Current and Future! The best way the state can screw us ALL is to get us divided and arguing about my specific user group.

The other thing to remember is even though it is our passion and we are passionate we need to stay RESPECTFUL when addressing the State Officials. The fastest way to stop the state officials from listening is to swear at them, call them names, or accuse them of wrong doing.

Your best bet at being listened to is to have FACTS, to back your position.

But, no matter what, WE ALL need to go to a meeting to show we are involved!

moose