2 out of 4

Posted by: wabowhunter

2 out of 4 - 10/05/03 07:47 PM

Posted by: glowball

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/05/03 10:59 PM

Congratulations!! Who cares what people think about getting a doe. You can't eat the horns. Hopefully you can get to do some elk hunting during the late season.
Posted by: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/05/03 11:10 PM

congrats! I agree about the doe... I love the meat and I dont care if it comes from a doe or a buck, all the same to me! hello hello hello
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/06/03 12:59 AM

Any hair is good hair. Nice job!

I hit three out of four last year, and all I have left is some elk scraps for sausage.
Posted by: DeKuma

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/06/03 10:44 AM

Congrats Wabo! If you can eat it, it is a trophy!

why are the pix not posting?
Posted by: wabowhunter

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/06/03 12:12 PM

Thanks to all... I tried the image this let me try it again... I hope it works... I was working in the test board....
Posted by: kore

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/06/03 05:28 PM

Nothing wrong with a doe.

I took a doe (muley) and a cow elk this year(archery). Sometimes that white paper is enough trophy for me. Nothing like fresh backstrap beer

Nice bear. I chased a few around last saturday, with no shots.
Posted by: dangerous dave

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/06/03 10:15 PM

Congrats, Nice Bear!
Posted by: Chrome454

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/15/03 05:31 PM

Nice Job Wabow I will be chasing elk and muleys for the late bow hunt. Seeing good pics like yours have got me real pumped.
Take Care
Chrome
Posted by: bowhunter

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/18/03 01:15 AM

Nice bear! I too took a doe in the early season, after a trip to twisp in the early season only seeing illegal bucks this doe at 15 yards was a quick and easy decision.... the steaks are awesome! as hunters we all go after game and chasing the dream of our ancestors for different reasons, for me it's chasing animals in a way that puts all my skills and experiences to work to get me within 20 yards unseen of a bull as my heart is beating so hard that it feels like it is in my throat and the line between sane and insane is very fine!
ya know what I mean!
stay stick brotha! >---------->
Posted by: sturgio

Re: 2 out of 4 - 10/28/03 12:11 PM

on the last spirit of the wild show i watched, he said, "increase your doe harvest." i am sure that meat will be nice and tender
Posted by: lobo

Re: 2 out of 4 - 11/01/03 09:33 PM

GOOD WORK WABOW!

Did the boy get a chance to get into the gut pile(s)?
One of ours (14 year old) got a chance to harvest his first one this year with his bow and that grin on his face could have said "new state record" as far as we were concerned. She was a beautiful trophy and the memories will last forever.
I hope those boys are blessed this late season with an opportunity to send you to Lowes for another freezer! That's what it's all about!

God Bless
lobo