Where are you hunting?

Posted by: buckmaster5x4

Where are you hunting? - 10/06/03 12:44 AM

I was just wondering were people were heading out to this up coming weekend for the opener of modern rifle?
Posted by: HBP

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/06/03 10:49 AM

You know where I'll be. moose shoot
Posted by: snit

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/06/03 10:49 AM

Northern Douglas County, then off for our branched antler bull tags!!!!!! Can't wait.
Posted by: dangerous dave

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/06/03 10:16 PM

Ryderwood area
Posted by: DeKuma

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/07/03 10:45 AM

Scotty Creek area of Blewitt Pass.
See if I can't get into the outback for a big muley.
Posted by: bri24

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/07/03 07:36 PM

Green river meat's. I heard there are some big cow's grazing there. thumbs confused
Posted by: lazydrifter

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/07/03 09:46 PM

Winthrop, my two yougest boys(12 and 15) drew youth tags that allow them to shoot any deer. Mule deer or whitetail. I'm pretty sure we will be bringing meat home.
Posted by: Fish-N-Chicks

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/07/03 11:07 PM

i will be hunting the curlew area i own 110 acres and a mile of riverfront on the kettle and there are lots of deer i am taking my little brother he just turned 13 and got his hunter safety card and he said he will only shoot a buck even though he can shoot a doe it should be fun!!!
Posted by: umrules

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/09/03 05:03 PM

I'll be hunting in the Ryderwood area for both deer and elk with Dangerous Dave. Hope it's another good year!! Good luck to everybody who's going out in the wood....and be safe!
Posted by: BigTULE

Re: Where are you hunting? - 10/12/03 01:00 AM

Hunted the ryderwood area sat. and Sun. saw 6 cows and a spike. No deer. Moved to Wind River, didn't see any elk but tons of deer. Passed up A fork deer on friday that was standing half behind a bush. didn't want to take a bad shot. It was about 15 minutes before dark.