Game processing in Snohomish county

Posted by: HBP

Game processing in Snohomish county - 10/22/03 12:06 PM

Anybody have a good place to recommend to have an elk butchered,and some of it made into specialty meats? I'm looking for a place that will make sausage,pepperoni or jerky.

We usually butcher our deer,but this year I want to have more than the usual steaks and burger.
Posted by: duc'Hunter

Re: Game processing in Snohomish county - 10/23/03 01:49 AM

When the flooding stops go to Silvania Meats in Silvania, they have always done a great job for me!
Posted by: Camofish

Re: Game processing in Snohomish county - 10/23/03 01:53 AM

Del Fox on 300th Street in Stanwood does a good job. I had them do some jerky, pepperoni, and summer sausage for me and wasn't disappointed with any of it. YUMMY, It didn't last long!

f.y.i.
Camo
Posted by: w. coyote

Re: Game processing in Snohomish county - 10/27/03 05:25 PM

DON'T use the one in Parinville, Tolufson bro's. A pair of Aisian guys bought it and the quallity has gone down hill. I used them in 2000 for a doe I tagged and the cuts and quality was great. I had them make a roll of salami and I am ashamed to say I had eaten it in less than a week. The following year I took a Spike to them and the diffrence was amaizing. All of the cutts looked different and some of it was the bloodiest I have ever seen. I ALWAYS bleed out my animals. I think they had given me meat from other deer. I also had them make me 3 5lb rolls of salami. It was so bad I gave it to my freinds.