Dangerous and Irresponsible

Posted by: On The Hook

Dangerous and Irresponsible - 11/16/03 06:20 PM

I decided to venture out in the weather the last day and took my daughter along.

Well things were great until someone decided to fire a shot off because we were in their spot first and then backed into my car cracking my front bumper and i couldnt get a good look at his license plate. I just know it was a Nissan Pathfinder.

I held my temper and was calm for my daughter but hell what kind of ethics do people have nowadays.

mad
Posted by: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Re: Dangerous and Irresponsible - 11/16/03 08:23 PM

somewhere down the road they'll get it.

Something I've always admired in my dad, and now I'm old enough to appreciate it, is that even when someone would be rude to him, or even make threats, he'd hold himself higher.

Good job on keeping your cool. Don't let this one incident shake you!

Curtis
Posted by: brassonbrass

Re: Dangerous and Irresponsible - 11/16/03 10:44 PM

Big Bad V.D. Daddy-
Posted by: brassonbrass

Re: Dangerous and Irresponsible - 11/16/03 10:46 PM

Big Bad V.D. Daddy-
That was some of the best and most wise advice I've ever read from this board. We need more people in this world to think like that. Like you said, the guy in the Nissan Pathfinder will get his eventually. Karma can be a real pisser.
Posted by: glowball

Re: Dangerous and Irresponsible - 11/16/03 10:57 PM

I hate to hear things like that. Just another one of the bad eggs that antis feed off of. Good job on keeping your cool. It would of ended of costing you more than it was worth.