Eastern Wa Goose Hunt

Posted by: dunkbait

Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 11/27/03 12:43 AM

I am looking at taking my dad and a few friends over to the dry side for a guided goose hunt.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a
a guide service?
Posted by: HBP

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 11/27/03 12:50 AM

www.northflightwaterfowl.com

www.burbankgoose.com
Posted by: Rooster

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 11/29/03 11:54 PM

Or support a board member and use
Migrators Guide Service
web page
Posted by: Loomis

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 12/03/03 12:00 AM

I would also recamend northflight waterfowl,Ben and his guys will work very hard to get you into birds.I took a group of five over and hunted and did real well.Weenjoyed it so much we are booked again for the 17 of january.
Posted by: BratBonker

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 12/03/03 09:00 PM

Hey loomis did you know that Ben and Josha are no longer together as a guideing company, i guess they each went there own ways, we were first put with josh and thats who we will stick with. We have been 2 times with him and were goin back again!
Posted by: Loomis

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 12/03/03 09:24 PM

fm,I did not know that.Ben has another guide named chad who he is working with and that is who we hunted with.What is the name of josh's company.
Posted by: BratBonker

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 12/05/03 09:50 PM

Right now he does not have a company name and is just going with prior clients. Pretty soon he is going to start using a name, i think he deciede on final flight waterfowl. Josh has another guide that he goes with his name is shane. Ill try and dig up a number.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 12/10/03 02:23 PM

I'd second that recommendation for Migrators Guide Service . You won't be disappointed.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 12/12/03 10:43 PM

Jordan at Burbank is just flat out awesome.

how long has this Migrators been in business?
Posted by: cast and blast

Re: Eastern Wa Goose Hunt - 12/17/03 12:29 AM

I hear good things about Migrators, they have been really tearing thing up lately.