DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT

Posted by: FISHFARM

DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/19/04 12:01 PM

I did not get drawn for my special permit hunts but thought i would pass the word that you can check your results on the WDFW web site. good luck on your draws.
Posted by: Kramer

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/19/04 01:30 PM

You can search here:

http://wdfw.wa.gov/cgi-bin/shp_tmp/permit.cgi
Posted by: glowball

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/19/04 02:27 PM

I've looked up for myself and 6 other people and none of us drew anything. We must have bad luck this year.

Maybe I just wasted all my luck on the Montana combo tag.

Kris
Posted by: fishmaster

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/19/04 08:23 PM

yep i'm 0 for 7 now??? Don't uderstand it!! 2 other guys i hunt with have been drawn 3 time in the same time period. makes me wonder how this points systyem really works??
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/19/04 10:12 PM

I drew my 6th cow elk tag in 7 years. Gotta love AHE. I'll probably tag out on a cow elsewhere though before my February hunt.

I also drew an alternate position for a moose hunt. I now have to wait until August 15th to be notified, in case any of the folks who drew don't buy their tags.

Nothing on deer, goat or sheep.
Posted by: Never Enough Nookie

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/19/04 10:30 PM

Nothing for our group either, all though we did not have alot of points either. Guess were hunting with everyone else.

I have all the info for AHE- just got to sit down and do it. How was that test Andy, the amount of material that htey send you is a little intimidating?

NEN cool
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/19/04 11:02 PM

The test wasn't that bad, just read everything two or three times.
Posted by: Fisherdan

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/20/04 02:25 AM

Between my two sons and I, I'd put us in for 52 hunt numbers (deer, elk, goat, moose and sheep).
We went 0 for 52.... and I had 8 deer points gong into the drawing.
Posted by: cupo

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/20/04 03:42 AM

My dad and I went 0 for 2 on deer hunts. It's always a gamble, even though we didn't put in for any high profile hunts. We got drawn last year so can't really complain.
Posted by: Elkman

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/20/04 02:14 PM

Our party is 5 for 7 this year on Elk tags. $ cow permits, adn my dad got drawn for an any bull for the Eastside. I will get mine next year, when I will have 6 points.

later

Ryan moose
Posted by: Kramer

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/20/04 05:13 PM

I got drawn for a Malaga A cow permit that runs from mid-Aug to late Sept.

Any tips on this area? I got drawn for the same unit last winter for a late cow tag but all we could find were bulls. I hunted the area pretty hard for 12 days so I know the area a lot better now. Just curious if they have tendancies or patterns and where to find the herds that time of year.
Posted by: Big Jim

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/21/04 05:47 PM

We went 4 for 7 this year. Myself and the youngest did not get drawn, but the boss and her oldest daughter did. The boss even drew a second deer tag this year. We can put five deer in the box this year. Anyone know a good place for cheap freezers? My dad did not get drawn and he had a 50/50 chance. The other two got drawn and they had a 1 in 4 chance. I am not sure how the system works but it sure is wierd.
Posted by: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/25/04 09:23 PM

NOTHIN! Oh well, looks like its gonna be hard work... I'm going to go scouting over there in a few weeks, get to take all my new rock climbing gear laugh Should be a blast!

Curtis
Posted by: Camofish

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/26/04 10:26 PM

Zero, zip, zilch, nada...

Looks like I'll be going into next years drawing with another 4 points. Along with about 4700 other guys/gals. rolleyes

Oh but the payoff will be sweet once my number comes up thumbs !

Camo
Posted by: lingcod

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 07/27/04 01:46 PM

I was lucky to get drawn for one of 6 Olympic C Elk tag for bow. I would greatly appreciate any help on this hunt I really don't want to waste this tag. Thank you very much to all.
Posted by: bugle1in

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 08/06/04 12:19 PM

I was drawn for the Alkali Deer tag. Anyone hunted that area before. It's my second time. The area is HUGE!!! Nice bucks but you have to work for em....
Posted by: Fisherdan

Re: DRAW PERMIT RESULTS ARE OUT - 08/08/04 12:26 AM

OK Bugle1in,

I'm officially jealous about the Alkali tag.

That is some big country, so I hope you're familiar with using your spotting scope.

I would love to have that tag. Be sure to show us some pics of what you come home with.

Good luck!