Modern Deer Opener

Posted by: Camofish

Modern Deer Opener - 10/13/04 05:21 AM

Oct. 16th is coming sooon! I talked with a land-owner in Walla Walla tonight and confirmed my written permission to hunt on his property. I'm stoked.

I'm out for revenge this year!!! I missed a monster Muley last year (technical difficulties) and he's got my name written all over him this year. 1000's of acres of wheat fields, coulees, sage brush. and wooded river bed...Anybody jealous yet? I saw some monster whitetail too. Did I mention monster bull elk, saw 6 bears, and turkeys out the wazoo? And not another bit of hunter orange to be seen...

It's a long drive for me but the pay-off will be well worth it! I'm already having sleepless nights just thinking about it!!

Private property is definately the way to go. Please remember to ask permission and respect the land owner's property. Chances are they'll let you come back year after year.

Stoked...
Camo
Posted by: Gutpile

Re: Modern Deer Opener - 10/14/04 12:55 AM

WOW!!!!!!!!!! After killing, gutting, packing, processing and dropping off all of those trophies at the Taxidermist shop, I hope posting "ALL" those pics doesn't happen to "slip" your mind...................... Thank God for Broadband, it will take the dial-up guys a week to download all those sweet trophy pics. I can't wait!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!
"The Gut"