Little bro, big bucks

Posted by: Fish-N-Chicks

Little bro, big bucks - 11/11/04 04:03 AM

Just like last year, we hunted sherman area for white-tail. My little brother 14, scores again, last year he got a 4x4 and this year he gets a 3x3. This kid is 1 good shot, and a good eye. We got the luck of the draw. Any body else take any deer down?
Posted by: KNOPHISH

Re: Little bro, big bucks - 11/11/04 10:35 AM

Is that close to Colville? I got an invite to go up there but it's a loooong haul. I've already drove to Asotin & Montana to hunt this year from Auburn but I'm seriously thinking about next year. Are there lots of deer & a few big bucks up that way? Would love to get a big whitey for the wall.
Posted by: Head Hunter

Re: Little bro, big bucks - 11/11/04 03:56 PM

Yeah, we got a couple of nice muleys this year. I'm planning on posting some pictures as soon as I can figure out how. I shot a four point and my dad and brother made a team effort and got a nice two point with eye guards which made it legal. My grandpa also scored big and shot a monster four point. It's definately going on the wall. That old man sure can hunt!
Posted by: Fish-N-Chicks

Re: Little bro, big bucks - 11/11/04 10:27 PM

My brother my step dad and all went up there, my brother got the biggest buck and my step dad got a spike. There are quite a few deer up there some big bucks too, white tail tend to stay on 1 side of the river as mulies like the other. We were hunting by and on our property in Curlew......... congrats on the mulies guys!!!