Deer Pics

Posted by: Head Hunter

Deer Pics - 11/12/04 12:50 PM

Just wanted to share some pics of the deer we got this year. I shot the four on the left and my dad and brother made a team effort on this two point with eyegauards
This is the big four point that my grandpa shot. Those are some thick horns. I could hardly wrap my hands around the base of them. The old man can really hunt!

Re: Deer Pics - 11/12/04 12:51 PM

Well that didn't work. I'll have to try again later.

Re: Deer Pics - 11/12/04 12:56 PM

Here they are. I guess I should have previewed the original post before I posted it.
Posted by: snit

Re: Deer Pics - 11/12/04 01:06 PM

Congratulations!!! beer
Posted by: Little Fish

Re: Deer Pics - 11/12/04 01:12 PM

Nice animals. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Posted by: Bart23

Re: Deer Pics - 11/17/04 05:01 PM

hey Head hunter, just curious as to where you hunted. Any chance you were in the Okanogan...toats coulee, sinlaheekan, iron gate. The reason I ask is I shot a nice three pt. on iron gate and my buddy missed twice on a 4x4. We ran out of time and couldnt get him, but Im sure someone got him thanks and nice deer!
Posted by: Dave D

Re: Deer Pics - 11/17/04 06:55 PM

AS A MEMBER OF PETA I AM SHOCKED

Ah just poopin ya, nice pics and congrats
Posted by: AkKings

Re: Deer Pics - 11/17/04 07:19 PM

Nice.... After a 3 year hiatus from trompin through the woods, I will be back at it next year, might even make a trip back to S. Dakota.

Re: Deer Pics - 11/17/04 07:56 PM

Bart23,
Yes, we did hunt the Okanogan area but that's about all I'm going to disclose. I'd go into further detail but we'd rather not have everyone and his brother hunting along with us, there's already too many people.
Posted by: Bart23

Re: Deer Pics - 11/17/04 08:33 PM

head hunter, yes I understand. I was born and raised near Whitestone lake outside Tonasket I understand the importance of keeping avn area all tto yourself if possible.