gmu 454? where to hunt

Posted by: Anonymous

gmu 454? where to hunt - 10/21/07 10:37 PM

could anyone give me a location to hunt in gmu 454? super low on fund and need to find a nice close place to hunt then next couple days.

i know there is that parking lot up on tiger mountain sumit. can i hunt in there? or would hikers and such be a problem.

is there any area right outside of issaquah? there are alot of hills to the south of issaquah that are covered in trees.

thanks alot.
Posted by: tmike

Re: gmu 454? where to hunt - 10/22/07 12:38 AM

The side that the parking lot is on all the way to I90 is fire arm restriction. You could always take a muzzleloader in there. The opposite side of Hwy 18 your good to go. I see alot of trucks parked there also. Check the regs. to make sure. Good luck.

Re: gmu 454? where to hunt - 10/22/07 12:46 AM

yea i planned on using my bow up there. im good out to 40yds with that.
Posted by: AkKings

Re: gmu 454? where to hunt - 10/22/07 01:00 AM

Its been years since I hunted there but I killed a number of deer on the Weyerhauser land out of North Bend as well as a few deer along the middle fork of the Snoqualmie, that being said, most of the deer I shot were during the late buck hunt (rut) in November.

Re: gmu 454? where to hunt - 10/22/07 01:07 AM

the old weyerhauser tree farm is where i have been hunting for the last 12 years. along with my family sence the early 60's, but sence hancock owns it now its rediculious prices to get a acces pass. 200$ per person for one year. and this is the first year i will not be hunting it.

parents and uncle and grandpa use to get a deer every eyar up there. it has died off big time over the last 12 years though.

walking in to the tree farm isnt an option of mine. if i cant hunt it all i dont want to hunt it at all. to many memorys in that area to not enjoy it all.

i know there are alot of deer in the issaquah area that rarely get hunted sence there is the firearm restrictions. thats why i am curious to hunt that area.