Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale?

Posted by: huntncoug

Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 03/28/08 08:27 PM

I have a two year old black lab who really needs a companion and I could use another hunting dog. I am looking for another lab so if anyone has any pups for sale or knows of anyone selling some let me know.
Posted by: dcrzfitter

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 03/28/08 08:29 PM

What are you looking for? A hard core hunter or a pet that likes to hunt. My buddy might know of some good hunting Labs. but they won't be cheap.

send me a pm if intrested

Kris
Posted by: fp

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 03/28/08 10:24 PM

There's few on iFish classifieds for sale and I think there was a young one for free there a few days ago.

fp
Posted by: ProfessorG

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 03/28/08 11:09 PM

How much are you willing to spend. Do you want a family pet, a retriever, pointer, all of above? I have a lot of contacts in the lab world.

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 03/29/08 12:21 PM

Right now I have a Tiger Mountain pointing lab, and I love him. He points every bird that is willing to hold. I wouldnt mind getting another similiar dog but I dont have a price limit, as long as the dog is built the way I want, has a good pedigree, and a good personality.

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 04/14/08 02:17 AM

A friend of mine just had a litter, both parents are yellow labs AKC registered 11 pups all yellow, born around 4/1. Five of them are spoken for so if anyolne is interested let me know
Posted by: Irie

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 04/15/08 12:33 PM

If you want a good one that wont be like that dog from your nightmares, go to a professional breeder, not some yokel that wants to pick up some extra cash.

Sporting Goods Shows like Wa. Sportsman's Show usually have two or three booths with top-notch dog breeders and trainers.

I F'ed up bigtime by buying a Chessie from a back yard breeder. I'd hate to see someone else go through the same thing.

Tread carefully when buying a specific breed of dog. Chances are you could end up with a crazy, aggressive dog with hips that point two different directions.

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 04/16/08 06:03 AM

Its a crap shoot no matter which way you go. Many of the larger breeders will give you guarantees with your dog, but by the time you realize your dog isnt exactly what you want you are too attached to get rid of it.

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 04/16/08 06:04 AM

I have seen dogs come from backyard breeders that are better then some dogs I have seen from big breeders as well
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: Anyone Know of any Lab Pups for sale? - 04/16/08 06:07 PM

Capn Dan has labs on Ifish right now. They should be absolutely top shelf.