Desert GMU

Posted by: dpdub

Desert GMU - 04/14/09 02:12 PM

Anyone know about how many points it takes to draw a Desert A tag? Is there any refrences similar for other states that gives drawing statistics for Washington? I have looked a bit, but haven't been able to find anything.
Posted by: jadeball1

Re: Desert GMU - 04/14/09 04:59 PM

2008 draw statistics 6121 applicants 15 tags. 9.00 point avg. check out WDFW website, its there. good luck.
Posted by: dpdub

Re: Desert GMU - 04/14/09 05:42 PM

Appreciate it. I really dislike the WDFW website and often have a very hard time finding whatever it is I am looking for. I think they have about 50 pounds of $hit in a 10 pound bag.
Posted by: snit

Re: Desert GMU - 04/14/09 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: dpdub
Appreciate it. I really dislike the WDFW website and often have a very hard time finding whatever it is I am looking for. I think they have about 50 pounds of $hit in a 10 pound bag.

I do agree with that statement! Not very user friendly!

BTW..I have 12 points for deer. I just booked for Montana, and I'll buy an Idaho deer tag also. Then I suppose I'll FINALLY get drawn for the late mulie tag I covet for Chelan County. So I'll have to juggle the other states. Oh well..it'll be a good problem to have.
Posted by: jadeball1

Re: Desert GMU - 04/15/09 12:55 PM

well put. 12 points should get you any tag you want, thats a good problem to have. I was drawn for montana as well, gonna have to put off the frank church hunt this year, too bad, I was looking forward to trying that one.
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Desert GMU - 04/16/09 10:54 AM

I had 11 points last year, no joy on Desert or Quilomene for my ML tag.