How big are your balls

Posted by: Fast and Furious

How big are your balls - 10/23/09 08:53 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juGDmRfyuFM&NR=1
Posted by: j 7

Re: How big are your balls - 10/23/09 09:08 PM

No thanx. Hippo, lion, and elephant hunting has never appealed to me. Easy to find, hard to kill, just asks for trouble. Seems more like an andrenaline junkies thing.
Posted by: JDarr

Re: How big are your balls - 10/24/09 11:59 AM

Aw, come on. I've always wanting to hunt something tat has a chance of killing me to. It seems a little more fair. Of course having a gun still would shift the tables in my favor.
JD
Posted by: stlhdr1

Re: How big are your balls - 10/24/09 02:45 PM

Originally Posted By: JDarr
Aw, come on. I've always wanting to hunt something tat has a chance of killing me to. It seems a little more fair. Of course having a gun still would shift the tables in my favor.
JD

Do yourself a favor and call a rutting bull elk into 5 yards or less with a bow and see how that adrenaline and heart rate is doing. If you can keep your heart rate flat without alcohol involved, you're more of a man than me.

I love that stuff!

Keith
Posted by: fishmaster

Re: How big are your balls - 10/25/09 11:23 AM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
JD

Do yourself a favor and call a rutting bull elk into 5 yards or less with a bow and see how that adrenaline and heart rate is doing. If you can keep your heart rate flat without alcohol involved, you're more of a man than me.

I love that stuff!

Keith

1+
Posted by: fish-onNW

Re: How big are your balls - 10/29/09 11:50 PM

Man that charging Hippo was pissed
Posted by: landcruiserwilly

Re: How big are your balls - 10/30/09 10:35 PM

i'm with J7, no interest there. the whole "danger" element seems equalized when the dude behind you dispatches the animal you wounded with a .375 H&H. not really bowhunting in my opinion....

willy
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: How big are your balls - 11/03/09 02:25 PM

Originally Posted By: landcruiserwilly
not really bowhunting in my opinion

+1

That "bow hunt" was lame.

All the "hunter" did was to stick some pins in pin coushin. The "guide" did all the real work by using the .600 Nitro to finally put the hippo out of it's miserly before it killed everyone on the boat.

Too bad. I was rooting for the hippo.
Posted by: Thrasher

Re: How big are your balls - 11/03/09 02:48 PM

Fricking Lame!

Real tough guy. Stick it with some broad heads then shoot with a rifle?

I agree, I was hoping that the hippo would have flipped the boat and trampled the morons trying to do him in.
Posted by: Coho

Re: How big are your balls - 11/03/09 08:16 PM

Now what?

Ground Hippo, Hippo Sausage, Hipporoni, Hippo on a stick, Hippo and mashed taters, Hippo and Cheese, Smoked Hippo, Hippo Flambau, Hippo Burgers, Spaghetti and Hippo, Hippo and dip, Grilled Hippo Sandwich, Hippo Teriyaki, Hippo Taco, Hippo Wings, Hippo Dogs, Garlic Hippo, Hippo Sunday, Hippo Pizza.........

thats about all the Hippo I can think of

whats the point--they gonna pack that thing out of there?
Posted by: Driftfishnw

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 12:05 PM

I think the question is : How small are your balls?

Trophy hunting is bullsh!t
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Driftfishnw
I think the question is : How small are your balls?

Trophy hunting is bullsh!t

Actually, please try and edify yourself a bit on the subject.. Trophy hunting in africa is the biggest factor in saving wildlife on the dark continent. No trophy hunting = massive population declines.
Posted by: Driftfishnw

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 01:09 PM

WRO-

Please don't assume, because we all know what happens when you assume things..

I am fully aware of the ecological, and monitary benefits of big trophy hunts in Africa.

The opinion that was stated above is more geared towards people wanting to kill just for the thrill. To me, people romanticizing about flying into third world countries, staying in huts, then blowing the top of the skull off some bull hipo. Better yet, how about we wack a few arrows into it knowing damn well it's not going to bring it down. Just seems kind of Fu(ked to me.

"Oh man! This thinning the herd thing is awesome!"

Again,this is MY opinion MY take on the whole thing.

Posted by: Dogfish

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 03:14 PM

I was also rooting for the hippo.

Not my style of hunting, especially from a boat. That said, none of that meat goes to waste over there. It gets portioned out pretty quickly.

Fair chase hunting for trophy animals is fine by me as long as what is hunted gets used.
Posted by: seastrike

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 04:52 PM

No thanks on the hippo but I wouldn't mind doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3cy5w9Ef7o&feature=related

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 04:55 PM

Here are the same guides bowhunting a lion. This time no back up required. It appears that bowhunting for these guides is a jump shooting sport and not the ambush and blood trail type.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaf_YR1GH5I&feature=fvw

Although hippos, lions, and elephant hunting is not my cup of tea; I have always wanted to hunt a Grizzly or a Moose with my bow. Grizzly bowhunters need back up sometimes.

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 05:04 PM

Spear hunting pigs is a little more advanced than turkeys with a hockey stick right seastrike.
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 05:16 PM

Turkeys with a hockey stick, now there's a sport! Turkey Day is just around the corner.

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 05:28 PM

I think LaConner got rid of the turkeys....sodfarmer?

ps Unfortunately it wasn't me. I swear.
Posted by: sodfarmer

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 06:30 PM

Part of them
It was not me ,I offered

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 06:35 PM

nice
sodfarmer tell me you have a bunch of ducks and geese that need blasting.
Posted by: Coho

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 07:28 PM

Spear hunting pigs is a little more advanced

didnt Tred Barta do that?
Posted by: JDarr

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
JD

I love that stuff!

Keith

How about having a rag horn bull tearing up the small pine tree your hiding behind and the horns so close I could have grabbed them.....or having the biggest bull you've ever seen screaming at you so close I could literally smell it's breath.
Losing all heart rate control is what keeps me coming back.
JD

Re: How big are your balls - 11/04/09 11:43 PM

Wheat is not up yet but there is a flock of snow's hanging out along bradshaw rd.
As soon as my wheat is up I will let you know ! in fact anyone can come

Re: How big are your balls - 11/05/09 12:51 PM

Sounds good. How's the new dog treating you? Mine is good but I haven't hunted him yet.

Re: How big are your balls - 11/05/09 05:16 PM

She is a handful
Posted by: Fast and Furious

Re: How big are your balls - 11/22/09 02:52 AM

Got a big surprise the other night. The most dangerous game hunting show, featured the hippo hunt.

Turns out the hippo was a hippo killer and a very mean bull. They called someone in, to take part in the hunt. The bow hunter shot it from a distance in the side. It actually went under the boat at one time and almost flipped everyone out.

It ran out to the position where the video starts. Bow hunting the bull was rather useless.
Posted by: chrome/22

Re: How big are your balls - 11/23/09 12:55 PM

Now I like to hunt but that is just stupid.

No way a bow is going to clean kill that hippo. Its a lame stunt so the sport can look @ the mount later & say "Yes dear Fredrick I killed him w/ my bow & arrow" as they sip their scotch.

That last shaft up the nostril was the topper...... beathead

c/22