Looking for a stud

Posted by: chromefish

Looking for a stud - 06/10/10 08:46 PM

My friend has a papered Chocolate lab who is in heat and looking for a papered male to breed. If you have one and might be interested please give him a call.

Shane (Shelton,Wa)
360-870-6867.
Posted by: huntncoug

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/10/10 10:09 PM

Ol Blue is always available, he would be pissed If I didnt respond to these kind of messages. He is registered but I didnt ever recieve my paperwork from the breeder. He makes gorgeous puppies just look at all the recent puppy pics!
Posted by: RognSue

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/10/10 10:17 PM

Cam...Ol Blue is getting MORE sex than some Guides we both know...
Posted by: chromefish

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/10/10 11:20 PM

Give Shane a call!
Posted by: landcruiserwilly

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/10/10 11:48 PM

blue is studly, indeed! if you're lucky, you might get a couple that look like this at 10 weeks....

willy

cameron, i'll call you tomorrow
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/11/10 12:46 AM

Ole Blue done god.

Tye at 11 weeks.

Posted by: Achewter

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/11/10 06:03 AM

Jebus Bill
you keep postin pics like that ol Blue aint never gettin laid again. I know ya got some better pics of guffball than that. christ it looks like she has a hitler stash and a grizzly bump.

Is she on a stay command and just dieing to come to you???
Posted by: browndog

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/11/10 10:14 AM

Left message @ 7:00 am
Papered Chocolate,AKC,Working retriever cert.With a quality female could be worth up to $800.00 A pup

Search Merganser Labrador's oregon for Breeding Info.

Sired By Merganser's Radar O"Reilly MH
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/11/10 10:43 AM

If that pix of Tye doesn't get Ole Blue laid, I can't help. I would think they would be standing in line to get a pup that fine looking. But I admit to a bit of a bias.
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/11/10 05:24 PM

Another vote for Blue. thumbs

Posted by: browndog

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/11/10 06:28 PM

Come on now I am trying to get some for my chocolate and he is constantly trying to mount my black female.
He is very sexually frustrated

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/11/10 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Achewter
Jebus Bill
you keep postin pics like that ol Blue aint never gettin laid again. I know ya got some better pics of guffball than that. christ it looks like she has a hitler stash and a grizzly bump.

that's intensity, art wink tried to take a couple pics in the sun the other day, but that dog doesn't ever stay still. thinking she's half lab/ half tazmanian devil. hitler stash?? i'll get some more pics....jeez....

willy
Posted by: ^DIGGER^

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/12/10 09:01 AM

It looks i found my stud...hope to get the deed done today.
Posted by: Twitch

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/13/10 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Achewter
Jebus Bill

That looks like a mid tuba grunt shot to me... someone is about to see kibble

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/13/10 07:23 PM

Quote:
That looks like a mid tuba grunt shot to me... someone is about to see kibble

funny you should say that. she barfed all over the kitchen floor last night--didn't think she could hold that much. barfed again this morning. looks as though she's feeling a bit better now, she's able to keep the little food we gave her down. still drinking water and peeing and pooping ok.

willy
Posted by: Twitch

Re: Looking for a stud - 06/13/10 08:37 PM

You know the cool thing about labs? You wait long enough...they'll clean up their own mess. Watch out, they'll clean out the cat box too. Kitty Roca seems to be quite the treat.