Small Blue/Mickey Reunion

Posted by: Dave Vedder

Small Blue/Mickey Reunion - 01/15/11 06:20 PM

Tye and Kenna had a play date today. It was great seeing brother and sister playing grab ass until neither could run any farther. Tye has been asleep ever since Kenna left.

I was interested to see how many traits they shared. Some, like a love of socks, steeling and running away with paper or cloth treasures and chewing up almost anything were to be expected. But they also have some family traits. Both much prefer a good butt scratching to a head petting. Both will hump almost anything and both are less than eager swimmers. They look almost like identical twins and display many of the same mannerism.

Not to self, DO NOT expect a relatively well trained dog to obey any commands while grab assing with his sister.
Posted by: landcruiserwilly

Re: Small Blue/Mickey Reunion - 01/15/11 07:29 PM

Kenna just woke up, but yawning. That was fun, Dave. We'll have to do that again. I forgot to ask, does Tye squeak when he yawns? Kenna is the only dog I've met who squeals every time she yawns. Today, she's yawning alot.

Willy

Re: Small Blue/Mickey Reunion - 01/15/11 07:49 PM

It was fun, and I agree we need to do it again, maybe with a few other siblings. And yes he does squeek when he yawns . It's almost like hes trying to talk.
Posted by: FishRanger

Re: Small Blue/Mickey Reunion - 01/15/11 09:19 PM

Both of my Dobies do that.. . . both with a little different tone.. .. it is my alarm clock in the morning lately .. Dave we should get Tye and Onyx together again in the near future

Re: Small Blue/Mickey Reunion - 01/15/11 09:34 PM

We have no plans for tomorrow.
Posted by: Achewter

Re: Small Blue/Mickey Reunion - 01/15/11 11:55 PM

I'll have to show up with the SPAZZ of the litter soon.

Re: Small Blue/Mickey Reunion - 01/16/11 01:25 AM

Art, please do. I would love to see Tye with his mom and brother.