A place to shoot... legally

Posted by: JTD

A place to shoot... legally - 06/22/12 01:15 PM

My girlfriend has never had a chance to shoot- any kind of firearm and in an effort to keep it simple, calm and low stress, I would like to do some one on one plinking in the woods. With all of the recent proposed legislation (I think it failed though) I was wondering if it is still legal and if someone had a safe spot.

I think a range is too controlled and she would draw too much attention for a first time and I would rather have her concentrate on the action rather than the crowd. Pop cans at 25 yards and some solitude is my goal.

Ideas?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: A place to shoot... legally - 06/22/12 04:47 PM

Greenwater if its not closed due to retards leaving all their garbage laying around...
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: A place to shoot... legally - 06/22/12 05:10 PM

i called up to the Greenwater General Store for you, the spot i was talking about on FS70 should still be open for shooting, they havent heard anything about it closing... just clean up after yourself, bring a bucket for spent casings, and if you dont want the casings, donate them to a gun range, most will accept them.... just no .17 or .22 cases...
Posted by: MikeH

Re: A place to shoot... legally - 08/28/12 02:38 PM

Anyone know any legal spots to huck some clays in snohomish county? Or at most 50 miles from lake stevens.
I hate shooting at a trap club, and I need to get my gf shooting before ducks start.
Posted by: steeliedrew

Re: A place to shoot... legally - 08/28/12 06:15 PM

mike,

Send me a text. I got ya covered.
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: A place to shoot... legally - 09/05/12 06:34 PM

My back yard.......................Good luck,
SZ