Kesselring's ceasing gun sales

Posted by: Direct-Drive

Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/14/13 03:43 AM

Saw on another board that Kesselring's will be ceasing gun sales at summer's end.
Posted by: Dub

Re: Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/14/13 04:04 AM

Isnt that all they do?
Posted by: Dub

Re: Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/14/13 04:07 AM

Well besides ammo, reloading supplies and some assesories.
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/17/13 12:05 PM

Heard they had some kid/employee let a goodly number of guns walk out the back door and the proceeds go into his pocket. Suffered an ATF proctology exam in accord. Bad shitt happens to good people, and the K's are good people....
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/17/13 12:37 PM

Wow. When I had my FFL I purchased a fair amount from them. Great for reloading supplies and other items. Where did you get the info on the theft/stolen guns?
Posted by: Achewter

Re: Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/18/13 01:24 AM

[quote=Driftin']Heard they had some kid/employee let a goodly number of guns walk out the back door and the proceeds go into his pocket. Suffered an ATF proctology exam in accord. Bad shitt happens to good people, and the K's are good people.... [/quote
That jives with a lack of paper story I herd
Posted by: snit

Re: Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/18/13 04:15 PM

I have a buddy who dropped his rifle off this spring for service...never to be seen again . They "lost" it...but they're making it right. Donny and I shot trap together for years...very good people.
Posted by: Driftin'

Re: Kesselring's ceasing gun sales - 07/19/13 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Where did you get the info on the theft/stolen guns?

Hearsay to me but was talking to a friend that works at a local SGS couple of months ago, and he indicated that they had purchased a chunk of Kesselring's inventory to help out, relating the story above as the cause.