Stolen elk

Posted by: Carcassman

Stolen elk - 09/19/15 05:16 PM

There is a thread going around FB about an old guy, with a handicapped tag, who took an elk (behind a locked gate) in, I believe, 328. In any case, folks are hoping to find who the low-life was that took it.

Re: Stolen elk - 09/20/15 04:24 PM

The old guy, who had a handicapped tag, shot he elk. Somebody trespassed behind the locked gate on an ATV and took the elk, Least that is how the story is presented.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Stolen elk - 09/20/15 06:22 PM

Scum.

Re: Stolen elk - 09/20/15 06:53 PM

That's what most folks think. But, over the years, I have heard more than a few stories in the same vein. Worst, which was about 40 years ago, was when a guy was shot dead and his deer taken.

Re: Stolen elk - 09/20/15 06:53 PM

That's what most folks think. But, over the years, I have heard more than a few stories in the same vein. Worst, which was about 40 years ago, was when a guy was shot dead and his deer taken.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Stolen elk - 09/22/15 02:58 PM

Any update on this?
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Stolen elk - 09/22/15 09:58 PM

Sounds like a stolen shrimp pot.
Posted by: GEAR MONGER 2

Re: Stolen elk - 09/23/15 02:15 AM

Bummer. I hope wdfw will give him another tag. I doubt it, bit maybe being handicaped they will cut him some slack. Even if ya lock things up...its .not safe. My old boss stopped at the eagles in lynnwood many yrs ago to have a cold one on his way to the butcher with 4 moose quarters .in the back of his rig. He wasnt in there 10 mins. If I remember right he paid 3000 for that missing moose.