New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out

Posted by: Direct-Drive

New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/09/17 07:44 AM

https://plus.google.com/105428562764060153399/posts/3FoC4MuH8kE

Time for a "Coyote" hunt.
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/09/17 07:55 AM

Build a wall and put a bulls-eye on it so our guys can practice.

Re: New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/10/17 03:49 PM

They think that the attackers were wanting to take hostages for ransom.

What you see when you don't have your night vision and .50 cal M2 handy !
Posted by: HOOKUP

Re: New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/11/17 07:58 PM

who needs a wall? These foreigners are trying to build a new life for themselves
Posted by: NickD90

Re: New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/13/17 12:54 AM

This fall while buying trail cameras at Cabelas, there was another fella there buying at least 50 of them on sale. Old cowboy. Leather. Hard. Asked him what he was hunting. He said Mexicans. For real. He owns 1000's of acres of ranch and farm country in central Cali. Lots of Coyotes. Dope everywhere. They shoot at his truck when he goes to check on his kingdom. They steal his crop water for their crops. Ruin his soil with chemicals. The wife won't even leave the house anymore. He helps the DEA and ICE boys do their thing, but the perps are right back out on the streets same day. I asked if he ever allowed any other hunters to hunt his property. He said no, but that he was starting to seriously think about it. I gave him my card in case he ever changes his mind.

Some of these good ol' boys aren't going to take this crap much longer. Poor Coyotes.
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/13/17 07:22 AM

I read a little more on the New Mexico thing and LE keeps saying that the story does not seem to fit the evidence.

On Nick's post, we have spent quite of bit of time in SE AZ birding and the stories, trash, water bottles, etc. up in the hills point to a lot of movement. Similarly, birding on the Lower Rio Grande exposes one to some interesting folks and stories, not to mention recommendations from the local Border Patrol that it was not wise to be walking where we were.

We should listen carefully to the folks living the borderlands.
Posted by: BroodBuster

Re: New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/15/17 07:01 PM

It was friendly fire.

Dumbass's.

The guide and the client got in a firefight amongst themselves believing they were shooting at illegals.

Re: New Mexico Hunting Camp Shoot-Out - 01/15/17 07:12 PM

Well, I guess we should cancel the cross-border incursion and call the posse back.

Dayam.