Washington Map

Posted by: hawk

Washington Map - 12/31/99 08:54 AM

Anyone have an idea where a out of stater like me could find a map of Washington State that would show the rivers in decent detail? I see all of the postings, and it would be nice to be able to find the rivers. I'm in the process of planning a two week steelhead trip from hell in Washington and parts further North for next spring, and it would be nice to have a decent map. Thanks.
Posted by: Preston Singletary

Re: Washington Map - 12/31/99 10:20 AM

Don't know how much detail you're looking for but for travel it's hard to beat the DeLorme Atlas and Gazetteer. It's available at most sporting goods stores and many other places as well.
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: Washington Map - 12/31/99 06:39 PM

Hawk: I second that on the Delorme Atlas and Gazetter. That thing is perfect. I love it to death. Mines got pen marks and ripped pages and water damage and everything. Go to Amazon.com or something and Im sure theyll have it. Are you planning on fishing some rivers here in Wa this time your on the left coast??
Tight Lines
Ryan
Posted by: stlhead

Re: Washington Map - 12/31/99 07:33 PM

The professor Higbee's Washington Streams map. It is 3' by 4.5'. 1-800-326-9694 Laminated costs $43 which includes shipping. Say's 3,542 streams and 748 lakes, ponds and reservoirs. I bought a few as gifts. Nice maps. A little cluttered with all that water but very nice.
Posted by: scotty

Re: Washington Map - 12/31/99 08:29 PM

http://www.epa.gov./region10/www/maps/d303_wa.html
Try this URL after the 3rd Of Jan. It is being upgraded right now. SUPPOSED to be good. I found it on a search machine.