Green, what a joke!!!

Posted by: Brian

Green, what a joke!!! - 07/06/00 05:50 PM

Let me tell you, I don't think that I'll ever go back to the green agian! My girlfriend and I were stopping by Flaming Geyser State Park on the 2nd. We were coming home from Greenwater for the nice weekend. I have never seen more kyackers on the stinking river in my life. I'm not just talking one hole I'm talking every hole!!! The funny thing is that I don't even think they know there being rude by floating right down the middle of you stinking drift!!!! I must of counted well over 100 boats on the river. It would be nice if they would just float on by but no, they have to do a little trick or row upstream again and do it all over again!!! This just pisses me off somethimes! Sorry if you I'm being pissy but don't we have rights too?
Posted by: lureman

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/06/00 06:04 PM

if you have a drift boat you should ignore them and run them over with the boat. you should also carry a gun with you just in case one of them gets pissed off. you could also hide in the woods and shoot them with a pellet gun.
Posted by: Doubletake

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/06/00 07:26 PM

That's a little stiff isn't it? I hate to admit it but they probably have no idea they are messin with your fishing. I suppose they have a right to be on the water just like jet skis, sleds and driftboats. Just need to deal with it with a little courtesy.

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/06/00 07:28 PM

That's a little stiff isn't it? I hate to admit it but they probably have no idea they are messin with your fishing. I suppose they have a right to be on the water just like jet skis, sleds and driftboats. Just need to deal with it with a little courtesy.

Doubletake
Posted by: ACEag

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/06/00 08:19 PM

Oh well fishing for kyackers is fun...
Posted by: elmtree

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/06/00 08:58 PM

ok lurman, i defended you the other day for some rather disruptive lanuage. Well now the gloves are off. We had a local law enforcement officer here from your area and we do not like the way you and or he tried to deal with little problems, ie: get the gun out and shout yaker's?
Give us a brak, we are here for fishing, not for disruptive attatudes that will distroy what alot of us are trying to improve.
Yes the yaker's did not know they were distrubing a hole, but they don't have motors and most i have run into are freindly and curtiuos if asked.

So lureman shape up or get shipped out, we dontt want that and need that type of people on this board.

And if you think iam blowing something up your a**, just keep it up and BOB will let you know when it's too much.

elmtree (woody)
Posted by: Hairball

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/06/00 10:09 PM

Lureman is fishslayer Just ignore the little punk
Posted by: Bob

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/07/00 12:59 AM

He is ... and he's gone

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/07/00 01:08 AM

Bob, I appreciate your style and also this great BB you have. Job well done, Thanks for all the effort.

Doubletake
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/07/00 02:25 AM

I had a pleasant encounter with a couple of kayakers a few weeks ago. They came up on the rock and asked if they could go thru our fishing hole. They seemed a little interested about the fishing and asked a few questions about summer runs. Surprised the heck out of us.
Posted by: Aerofly

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/07/00 07:39 AM

We all need to show some class and be able to share the river, not use a gun. Let them know we as a fisherman and women are good people too!
Posted by: Osprey

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/07/00 11:03 AM

Chaulk another one up for the REALLY BIG ONE !!! ....how was he able to post and be unregistered?

------------------
Row Quietly and fish a Cataraft }<<(('>----<'))>>{
Release all Wild Fish
Posted by: a. d. pose

Re: Green, what a joke!!! - 07/08/00 04:41 AM

Thanks for cleaning house Bob, I'm still concerned that there's still a loose cannon creeping around the fishing holes, potentially tarnishing the image of sportsfisherpersons especially now that he's clandestinely wheedled information about the Samish. To think that this guy is an Island County Sheriff, and a racist at that. If anyone out there knows him personally, please educate him that the world, let alone our little niche of the country isn't big enough for his ignorance. Too bad it isn't as easy to delete him from our ranks as easy as it was to delete him from this board.