Puyallup

Posted by: Cracker

Puyallup - 09/01/00 07:24 PM

Anyone know if the Puyallup is drift boat friendly? If so, can you share put in and take out info? Any help would be appreciated. Tight Lines!
Posted by: elmtree

Re: Puyallup - 09/01/00 10:51 PM

Cracker, bad new's, the put in at the Carbon has been closed by the property owner, too much trash and junk left by people. I was down at the mouth last sunday fishing in the Puyallup and 3 guy's had to launch their willy from the bridge over the bid rock's and gravel bar.

Folk's got to remember, pick up the trash or we will lose more open space's on these water's as land owner's get pissed off in having to clean up their land all the time.

If someone know's who own's the land, maybe we as fishier's can make a deal to clean it up for open use again?

Suppose to be a new launch somewhere by the Mc Millian bridge i heard on Sunday. Don't know where, i don't have a boat to use.

Well i am off for 3 day's and will be hitting my fav spot's on both the Puyallup and the Nasty. Hope to see some of you people.
------------------
elmtree (woody)

[This message has been edited by elmtree (edited 09-01-2000).]
Posted by: Cracker

Re: Puyallup - 09/01/00 11:12 PM

Bummer elmtree, sorry to hear the news about the launch. I should have checked the regs before my last post. Looks like the way to go would be to put in around the hatchery on the carbon and float down to sumner. I remember guide Rich Mercado telling me it was tough access if you did'nt know someone. I'm going to bank it tomorrow and do some exploring. I drive a dark green Toyota T100 with canopy, say hi if we cross paths. See Ya there!
Posted by: Timber

Re: Puyallup - 09/02/00 12:11 AM

Dont wast your time the carbon has been raped!!!!!!!!Along with the north side parking lot ,crocker grange was full of rigs(not even a place to park)I saw 29 fish come out before 5:00am...Fishing opened at daylight!!!!!!you tell me.....TM!!!!!