TV show on locally...

Posted by: tvhosts

TV show on locally... - 10/10/00 03:12 PM

Fisherman's Heaven starts airing on KVOS TV-12 (out of Bellingham, but available from Northern B.C. to Southern WA) this Saturday at 5:30 AM. The first episode stars guide Jim "Hairball" Harrington as he leads us into a 14-pound buck steelie on the Sky and then he delivers with a 22-pound buck on the Skagit (the show was taped on two consecutive weekends). If you're out fishing, please set the VCR and give it a look. Just a reminder...the co-hosts are NOT experts - the guides are the experts. We're just a couple of average fanatic fishermen.

Thanks,

Kevin Erickson
FH http://www.fishermansheaven.com

Re: TV show on locally... - 10/11/00 07:08 PM

Last minute change from the station...the shows won't start until the following Saturday (Oct 21).

Kevin
Posted by: FLYGUY

Re: TV show on locally... - 10/11/00 11:17 PM

Hey,
Thats awesome, I can finally watch your show. Kinda stinks that it shows at 5:30 am though.

fun fishing
Josh
Posted by: FLYGUY

Re: TV show on locally... - 10/11/00 11:30 PM

Hey,
Thats awesome, I can finally watch your show. Kinda stinks that it shows at 5:30 am though.

fun fishing
Josh

Re: TV show on locally... - 10/12/00 01:04 PM

Honestly, I'm not playing games here to keep moving this post to the top. I just talked to the programming director (again) at KVOS and the show WILL start this Saturday (Oct 14) as originally planned. No, really...I mean it....really...

Kevin