need fishing buddy

Posted by: nickel chrome

need fishing buddy - 12/28/00 02:21 AM

New registrar here. I go to school in eastern oregon and it's a rarity for any of my buddies to want to go fishing with me. I like to go at least1-2 times a week. If anybody would like a fishing partner let me know~! good day
Posted by: badmisterevil

Re: need fishing buddy - 12/28/00 02:35 AM

Hope you have luck finding a fishing partner. Where do you fish? I couldn't tell from your post. Is it eastern Oregon? I noticed your address was Seattle. Again, good luck in your pursuit.

Re: need fishing buddy - 12/28/00 11:10 PM

ya Im looking for a fishing buddy in eastern oregon where i go to school, i am from seattle.
Posted by: corwil

Re: need fishing buddy - 12/29/00 02:01 AM

What school in Eastern Oregon do you go to? I'm from Bremerton and I go to school at Eastern Oregon University. I fish the Wallowa, Grande Ronde, and the Umatilla about 2-3 times a week.

Re: need fishing buddy - 12/29/00 03:36 AM

i go to eou also. i live in dorian. give me an email buddy anytime you would like to go fishing. It's kinda tough for me right now in the snow and stuff because my car doesn't handle it that well. cool man nice to meet ya and hopefully we can drop the line out sometime. martin7bb@iname.com
Posted by: Dino

Re: need fishing buddy - 12/31/00 08:38 PM

COuntme in a potential host, while I am no longer in school (and have far less liberal hours than I did in college...enjoy it while you can) I would be more than happy to stomp around the Umi and Or. portions of the GR.

dino@walla2.com