Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: gooybob
The really scary part about all of this is those of us that have a brain saw this coming

You didn't see squat coming, goonybob.

You and all of your brainy buds thought Felonia von Pantsuit was going to waltz into the White House and carry on with the same happy horseshit President Potty Monitor was pulling for 8 years.

FAIL.

If T.Rump does nothing else he still canged the course of the SCOTUS for decades and he got rid of 800 (so far) Potty Monitor regulations.

Speaking of which, do you have a 401K?
How do you like the 17% increase since January?

Hank, Just when I think you have a brain you continually disappoint. My 401-k has been on the rise ever since Obama became president. I really thought you would be smart enough to know that this economic recovery started long before chump got elected. It would not have mattered who got elected the market was on the rise anyway. BUT, let's say it is because of chump. Then you are saying you will sell out to beef up your 401-K? That's exactly what the Republicans did. They SOLD OUT and put big business and party before their voters. Now as they decline into humiliation and ineptness they are groping like the "president." I will bet you that more insane decisions by chump will, in the long run, bury our 401-Ks. You better start looking for a safe place to put your money because chump is going to fvck things up so badly that the whole economy could/will suffer. Where do I get that opinion? Just look at the last 6 months. So as in most cases, greed will catch up to those who put that in front of decency. Do you have children Hank? Maybe grandchildren? For you and all of those that do you better think hard about the future you're laying down for them.