THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#950937 - 02/12/16 11:20 PM Re: 7400 and 600 nooch access, Thanks Green Diamond [Re: Met'lheadMatt]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Couldn't pay me to fish this clusterphug of a river....just like the Cowlitz...have at it.

- Albert Einstein.

#950945 - 02/13/16 06:23 AM Re: 7400 and 600 nooch access, Thanks Green Diamond [Re: DrifterWA]
bob r Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: DrifterWA
Originally Posted By: farmed it
Trash on the river from the public is a problem but.... the worst littering I have seen on the Wynoochie is created by some local farmers white plastic hay bales wraps that regularly "accidentally" get flooded into the river. The litter is ending up downstream. Not on their property.

+1 Land owner is North of "Cross over bridge".......Has happened, MORE THAN ONCE

I called sheriff Office, as did others, was told that the person had broken no law.

As someone who has picked up a lot of trash at riversides and boat launches, I'd have brought the god da** things right up to his door, told him what I think of him, and left them on his doorstep. If he doesn't like it, he should clean it up himself or just get used to having them decorate his property. What a white trash shi*head! Bob R

#950965 - 02/13/16 12:11 PM Re: 7400 and 600 nooch access, Thanks Green Diamond [Re: Met'lheadMatt]
FishDoctor Offline
Spawner

That is some awesome work Eric, thank you very much for you efforts. That white plastic just doesn't go away on its own. I have grabbed my share on a few trips, its frustrating to see it happen again.
THANK YOU ERIC

#950975 - 02/13/16 01:20 PM Re: 7400 and 600 nooch access, Thanks Green Diamond [Re: FishDoctor]
Eric Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: FishDoctor
That is some awesome work Eric, thank you very much for you efforts. That white plastic just doesn't go away on its own. I have grabbed my share on a few trips, its frustrating to see it happen again.
THANK YOU ERIC

Actually, kudos should go to area biologist Curt Holt who organized the effort that day. Several boats and people volunteered.

#951165 - 02/15/16 12:15 AM Re: 7400 and 600 nooch access, Thanks Green Diamond [Re: Met'lheadMatt]
superfly Offline
The Renegade White Man

Loc: The Coast or the Keys !!!
The only reason green diamond pulled the key deal was to piss off the general public and they in turn would blow up the phones at WDFW .....thus causing the state to panic and instead of being proactive like Green Diamond asked them years ago to do to get the new launch and parking built they just sat on there hands and hoped green diamond would leave the gate open forever.....WRONG with so much theft and Vandalism by tweakers and garbage left at the old launch site and Mickey and his Geritol crew not yielding to loaded log trucks or trucks with boats it forced Green Diamonds hand to do this and guess what....the construction on the new road, parking lot and launch starts in may I believe.
I was in the on-sight meeting for a few minutes last week and boy did Green Diamond embarrass all the state people involved in this, especially the heads.....Its moving extremeley fast and once again there will be 30-50 driftboats a day on that stretch...
Also lots of horse power restriction talk along with boundary talk for the sled dudes and by the way.....there were 7 sleds up at schafer the other day, just crazy......

The guys that want to continue to hate on me I will tell you why I was given a shot at a key....first is because of the number of volunteer hours I have put in down here with our fisheries whether it was long live the kings in the 90's where i first started helping out or with broodstocking or collecting liter like a hole lot of PPer's did and that was awesome or being on the season setting committee or what have you....oh and working with enforcement ......all those guys know me really well because of lets call it what it really is ( time served ) one year I did 288 hours of voluneering for fisheries in this region and at times I have done some real [Bleeeeep!] jobs that no one wanted to do but needed to get done and I raised my hand and did it right along side alot of other citizens and PPer's.... Fred Pent is another guy who is always there and always willing to help.......

next: the insurance is actually more then a million because you have to have a million agregate with a binder for 2 incidents and you also have to have a certificate of insurance not proof which is way more difficult and expensive and you can thank Mick and his Geritol crew for that .......BTW Mick is banned for life from GD Property.....

The last thing I just want to fire shot back at Deer prick or whatever he is called...I cant sleep much, I dont , I wish I could and in a few months after my second surgery I should be able to once again sleep like a baby and get full use of my right leg back and not be in this constant horriffic pain that I have had to deal with until this hotshot back surgeon read about my case and his skills, arrogance and shear determination to make me whole again has spurred nothing less then a huge miracle as far as I am concerned.....My L3,4 and 5 have been bone on bone for a while and have destroyed the nerve so much so that sometimes I can just be walking down the sidewalk and totally colapse like I have been shot...believe me its a horrible exsistance along with constantly being tired and having to be cognisant of where you are attitude and temper wise because the slightest thing sometimes can tip you over......lets not forget my left shoulder that was completely destroyed in the auto accident I was in on June 24th which nearly took my life........traumatic brain injury, brain bleeds, shoulder and left side of body creamed..............I will leave it at that because I now have a horrible headache and am going to get the ice packs and try and go to sleep so I can fish......

you watch, it will all work out and we all will be happy accept deer cock, I mean deer Balls

Peace Im fly and Im out

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Born2Boat, Dirk Mc Girk, Frankster, Oz-fish, starfisher
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 335 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |