Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#979743 - 09/14/17 06:32 PM Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! ***
RICH G
Unregistered

Im interested to know who you really are on here. Regardless if you are legit or not, you are very skilled with the "words", very compelling and probably very factual. You pull some stuff out of your ass but most of it is pretty true.

Now it's a shame you just don't use your real name and nobody knows who you are, (at least I don't) but I can tell that every day you are in the company of people which you despise yet you have to keep your mouth shut in order to exist in the capacity that you do.

But as "Gomesayin" here on the darkside you can let it fly. You would be more awesome than me if you used your own name but since you use an alias you have to settle for second best,,,, Gnomesayin?

I'd like to know more about this "Thurston County Deputy" who is in jail for child sex offenses. There is no record I can find from any media source. If it's true someone needs to call the paper so they can not print it.

Edited by RICH G (09/14/17 07:48 PM)

#979749 - 09/15/17 12:03 AM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Jesus, dude. You seriously don't know who Gnomesayin' is?

You are really crushing it today.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#979752 - 09/15/17 07:37 AM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

No idea.

#979756 - 09/15/17 08:34 AM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: In Rich's Garden
Originally Posted By: RICH G
I'd like to know more about this "Thurston County Deputy" who is in jail for child sex offenses. There is no record I can find from any media source. If it's true someone needs to call the paper so they can not print it.

Of course the paper will not print it. When a local republican candidate ran against the pedophile network, he along with the guy who printed his pamphlets was put in jail for 6 months without charges until the election was over. Since the media is full of pedophiles too, they either cover for them because they are in on it or cover for them because of the threats.

This Thurston County Deputy is one person I can name since he is already in jail and there are published court cases involving him. His name is Paul Ingram. He confessed within 5 minutes implicating many other people in government, none who were ever charged. He confessed to raping children in hundreds of satanic rituals including the slaughter of 25 babies. Except for Ingram himself, nobody else was ever punished.

As for the incident of the deputy delivering a rape victim back to his rapist, you will have to see Smith v. OK Boys Ranch. The boy escaped the rapist, ran to a public place and called CPS. CPS had the sheriff deputy deliver him back to his rapist. These people are in the local school board, they are in the county, they are in the sheriff office, they are in the courts, they are in the state patrol, they are in the state bureaucracy and they are in the legislature. Every time in the last 30 years anyone has run against a network candidate they have lost. You can't vote them out, you can't prosecute them the only way to put a stop to this is to get the information widely known and cut them off from funds with a general strike.

Take a look at both these cases, see the additional people who were accused--they are all still in government. Take a look at the people who were documented to have known about this yet covered it up--they are all still in government. These people are too powerful and protected to be named. But tug at the strings of those two cases and the whole thing unravels.

Also, think of all the people who had to cover for Murray. None of these people will be punished and most likely neither will Murray. This pattern keeps happening over and over again, if anyone bothers to look.

#979757 - 09/15/17 08:37 AM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

You pull some stuff out of your ass but most of it is pretty true.

This is pretty funny.

#979779 - 09/15/17 06:34 PM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I knew it. Gnomesayin' is gay.

It's not a closet Stamly. In Gnomes case, it's a fabulously decorated Gimp trunk. Rich aka "Zed" wants him to ride bitch on his "motorcycle".

#979785 - 09/15/17 09:19 PM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I did some gay stuff back in the 80's but I didn't like it. Was able to sue the state over their employees that forced it on me as a small child and your tax dollars paid for it, so I guess it turned out alright in the end. Except now dudes with unicorn avatars call me gay on the internet and the people who did it are still in office.

#979790 - 09/15/17 11:40 PM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: Gnomesayin]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: Gnomesayin
I did some gay stuff back in the 80's but I didn't like it.

Hey man, it was the 80's. Put some "Cure" on and explore your Darkside.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#979791 - 09/16/17 12:56 AM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
Gnomesayin Offline
Juvenile at Sea

I'm severely hampered here to tell you publicly what needs to be said but because of my court case which was sealed for "my protection," I would be in contempt of court for naming names. The first amendment, the freedom of speech and thought, the right to speak or write things without being punished by the people in power. The idea which this country is founded on and used to be it's crowning glory is no more.

If you say or write things that certain politically connected people find disagreeable you will find yourself under psudeolegal harassment. I was abandoned on the court steps and brought up in Catholic orphanages because this poorly equipped state doesn't operate their own orphanages. I will never be able to shake off what I grew up in.

The criminals that run this state have been running it for quite some time and the veneer of legitimacy has come off with the misconduct of Ed Murray. If you say something that pisses the gay mafia off, well you will be punished. This state that has so egregiously broken the social contract that it is essentially a failed state, just another group of thugs like the crips or the bloods. Nor are they smart, strong or brave thugs--they are cowards who operate behind the scenes.

I have a wife. I have children. I have been personally told that my wife and children will be taken and sold off into slavery and that I will be killed, if I don't keep my mouth silent. Since I am very familiar with the local slave markets this is actually a credible threat.

Wow these government guys are so tough, don't go after drug dealers, child molesters or terrorists. Oh, no no no, that's too much work. Lets go after the people who were raped by our own employees and bully them into silence so the people who committed the abuse can stay in office and the case can stay sealed for "my protection." Makes perfect sense.

I wonder how these thugs and pedophiles would stand up against grown men, not asleep in their beds, not hypnotized by TV and not drugged by video games, who had the courage to stand up for what is right and shoot back. But I don't live in that world, I live in the world with you guys who lack the courage and self respect to do anything about this. Stand by and be docile and obedient in your own weakness. Why do you tolerate this?

Don't worry, someday someone will have the balls and not be so timid and frightened to seize justice and vengeance and do what needs to be done. People who would rather die themselves than live another day under the rule of these satanic pedophiles will do what needs to be done. To those who have served this vile tyranny for nothing more than a monthly deposit into their bank accounts, someday at the hands of people who are yet unknown, you will be purged and burn forever in the fiery depths of hell.

The darkness on this land will be lifted and a new generation of children will be born without you.

#979797 - 09/16/17 08:58 AM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Well that escalated quickly.

"Can you show me on this TROLL doll where they touched you?".....

Hey at least you got paid. $20 dollars is $20 dollars.

#979839 - 09/18/17 12:50 PM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Im interested to know who you really are on here.

Just when I lose all hope for the Darkside, I see this!

Thanks RichG! That made my day.

PS. Pretty sure Gnomesaying is a South Pole Elf. They are the angriest of the elves.....

#979993 - 09/22/17 12:13 PM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: Gnomesayin]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I did some gay stuff back in the 80's but I didn't like it. Was able to sue the state over their employees that forced it on me as a small child and your tax dollars paid for it, so I guess it turned out alright in the end. Except now dudes with unicorn avatars call me gay on the internet and the people who did it are still in office.

Hmmm sounds pretty Trumponian to me. I.E Lies. I thought Rich G was the craziest dude on this site until.....

#979995 - 09/22/17 12:15 PM Re: Gnomesayin needs to come out of the closet! [Re: Gnomesayin]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I'm severely hampered here to tell you publicly what needs to be said but because of my court case which was sealed for "my protection," I would be in contempt of court for naming names. The first amendment, the freedom of speech and thought, the right to speak or write things without being punished by the people in power. The idea which this country is founded on and used to be it's crowning glory is no more.

If you say or write things that certain politically connected people find disagreeable you will find yourself under psudeolegal harassment. I was abandoned on the court steps and brought up in Catholic orphanages because this poorly equipped state doesn't operate their own orphanages. I will never be able to shake off what I grew up in.
The criminals that run this state have been running it for quite some time and the veneer of legitimacy has come off with the misconduct of Ed Murray. If you say something that pisses the gay mafia off, well you will be punished. This state that has so egregiously broken the social contract that it is essentially a failed state, just another group of thugs like the crips or the bloods. Nor are they smart, strong or brave thugs--they are cowards who operate behind the scenes.

I have a wife. I have children. I have been personally told that my wife and children will be taken and sold off into slavery and that I will be killed, if I don't keep my mouth silent. Since I am very familiar with the local slave markets this is actually a credible threat.

Wow these government guys are so tough, don't go after drug dealers, child molesters or terrorists. Oh, no no no, that's too much work. Lets go after the people who were raped by our own employees and bully them into silence so the people who committed the abuse can stay in office and the case can stay sealed for "my protection." Makes perfect sense.

I wonder how these thugs and pedophiles would stand up against grown men, not asleep in their beds, not hypnotized by TV and not drugged by video games, who had the courage to stand up for what is right and shoot back. But I don't live in that world, I live in the world with you guys who lack the courage and self respect to do anything about this. Stand by and be docile and obedient in your own weakness. Why do you tolerate this?

Don't worry, someday someone will have the balls and not be so timid and frightened to seize justice and vengeance and do what needs to be done. People who would rather die themselves than live another day under the rule of these satanic pedophiles will do what needs to be done. To those who have served this vile tyranny for nothing more than a monthly deposit into their bank accounts, someday at the hands of people who are yet unknown, you will be purged and burn forever in the fiery depths of hell.

The darkness on this land will be lifted and a new generation of children will be born without you.

Really!!!!!! I'm all about punishing child molesters and anything remotely similar but your story wreaks of fiction.

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |