Loc: zipper

#998936 - 12/17/18 07:46 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

#998939 - 12/17/18 08:27 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

I am a knight mere walkin, psychopath talkin, king of the jungle just a gangster stalkin...

One of his very few good songs....

#998942 - 12/17/18 08:46 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: fish4brains]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Swap meet louie.

- Albert Einstein.

#998948 - 12/17/18 10:08 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Weird weird thread...

#998949 - 12/17/18 10:20 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

ill Edit. Your mom is great I’m sure but you are

A big fat, self mail stealing, non jig sending, unemployed sho racing, moon photographing, possum hunting, not seatbealting flosser pos.

#999010 - 12/18/18 02:36 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Pink Guilt is the real concern.

#999035 - 12/18/18 09:34 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: dwatkins]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: dwatkins
ill Edit. Your mom is great I’m sure but you are

A big fat, self mail stealing, non jig sending, unemployed sho racing, moon photographing, possum hunting, not seatbealting flosser pos.

Dude you floss? Brushing is one thing,but I never would a taken you fer tha flossin type.

#999046 - 12/19/18 06:57 AM Re: White Guilt [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Dentist's now days say that when it comes to your teeth,you're better off flossing than brushing, if you had to choose between the two.

Cliff.

Edited by Sol Duc (12/19/18 07:00 AM)

- Albert Einstein.

#999433 - 12/21/18 10:10 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
fish4brains Offline

#999437 - 12/22/18 12:23 AM Re: White Guilt [Re: fish4brains]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: fish4brains

My favorite is when Paulie was itching the poison ivy with Christopher as they chase and shoot that guy in the woods.

#999914 - 12/29/18 07:10 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline

#999916 - 12/29/18 08:13 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Hankster
'Braveheart' To Get All-Female Reboot Starring Lena Dunham

LOS ANGELES, CA—Classic historical drama film Braveheart is receiving a reboot by Paramount Pictures next year, this time with an all-female cast.

Lena Dunham will play the starring role of Willow Wallace, a "fierce Scottish she-warrior who don't need no man."

Co-stars include Melissa McCarthy, Amy Schumer, and Beyonce. The band of female fighters will go on a brave quest to topple the patriarchy in 14th-century England, attempting to establish an all-female commune in present-day Scotland.

In an inspiring speech late in the film, Dunham's character will rant about abortion rights and healthcare for all, inspiring her squad of she-soldiers to charge into battle. "Aye, fight, and you may die. Run, and you may live another day being oppressed by heteronormative gender constructs," she yells. "But dying in a concentration camp run by Mike Pence many years from now, would you trade all the days from this day to that, to come back here and tell our patriarchal oppressors that they may take our lives, but they will never take our access to abortion on demand?"

The majority of the army is, of course, slaughtered.

"Historical drama films about men who actually existed have been very exclusionary in the past, insisting on casting men to play the men," said director Zena Noman. "We can finally end the discrimination that women face in not being cast for male roles. It's time to break the stigma."

Paramount is hoping the film can make at least $10 at the box office, according to insiders.

Was it produced by Harvey Weinstein?

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#1000573 - 01/08/19 10:46 AM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Some of the most racist people I know are black. I went to Sealth H.S were there several race riots including West Seattle H.S. Cops at every intersection of the hall ways. I stayed out of the crap because I was always in the gym playing ball. Got a starting position on Varsity my soph year, playing two guard and then broke my ankle playing volley ball after practice three games in...that sucked.

I got a job at Union Bay Sports were I met Mike Bethea (black guy) we would spend hours at work talking about the past NBA player's..he was the only one I knew who shared the same passion and knowledge of the game. Great family Man with great kids. He was also in my wedding. He left that job for a job at boeing, that sucked but I was happy for him. He later got me a job in the same department where he was working.....that was awesome. He took his dream job about two years later as the Head Coach at Rainer beach H.S. He took them to several state titles and coached many great players to the NBA...a couple lottery picks too. He should be Coaching in division 2 or an assistance on a division 1 team. He is a born mentor. We started a league at the wash athletic club in downtown Seattle and ended up winning the title. Mike had 47 points and 18 rebounds. I fed him three ally oops for dunks which brought the house down.,,dude had springs. I had 15 assist's and 12ish points. We just had great chemistry. Played a lot of pick up games with jamal Crawford (8th pick overall in the NBA draft). Played with Nate Robinson, Doug Christie all from Rainer Beach. He would call me if he needed some help at practice...great days. Just got a Christmas card from their family a couple days ago.

I will always treat everyone with respect at first meeting them regardless of color.

Most crackers haven't a clue about the racism that there is within the black community. The Lighter skin ones tend to be more uppity than the darker ones. Go figure.

Nice try but you better leave the lying to Trump. He's much better at it. One thing is true, there is racism on all sides but there's this thing called a reaction to an action. Try and absorb that.

#1000575 - 01/08/19 10:51 AM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Can people no longer pick for themselves who they like and don't like?
Must we always have to explain a reason why??

People have judged one another forever.

If a guy doesn't like a redhead is he a racist?

#1000587 - 01/08/19 12:03 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

You don't need to confess what you like or don't like.

Of course the redhead groan is hard to suppress.

#1000589 - 01/08/19 12:35 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: Sol Duc]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Just say no to redheads.

Great in bed but crazier than a sack of wet, angry, cats.

#1000599 - 01/08/19 01:44 PM Re: White Guilt [Re: The Moderator]
vapidangler
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: elparquito
Just say no to redheads.

Great in bed but crazier than a sack of wet, angry, cats.

Ooof. I can attest to this 1000% rofl

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1058 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |