Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1026909 - 03/26/20 09:46 AM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Dan S.]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
It would be nifty if those 4 Senators died. In a slow and horrible manner. And then were revived so they could die a second time, more slowly and horribly than the first time.

I didn't realize that you're such a creative type, Dan. I'm liking how you're thinking. This is even better than setting them on fire!

#1026910 - 03/26/20 09:48 AM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
So...while Sol Dunce and NapD90n were getting their panties all knotted up over 100% fake made up news...solid job, guys...the White House and the Senate came up with a bipartisan bill that gave "loans" to big corporations that may be forgiven if they use the money to benefit workers and workers benefits (rather than lining the exec pockets again), $1200 checks (or less depending on your income) for taxpayers, $500 for each kid, and extended/increased unemployment insurance for a wide group of people who are out of work right now, or will be soon.

$500 Billion for businesses, a pile of money for healthcare workers and supplies, cash for taxpayers, and unemployment for many who have lost their jobs.

All good, right?

Nope.

Four senators, including bootlicker extraordinaire, Lindsey Graham, have objected to the relief bill.

Why, you ask?

Because a small amount, like less than 5%, of the people who will be eligible for the enhanced unemployment insurance, "might"...might...actually make $600 more per month on the insurance than they would on their low paying jobs that they lost.

These four senators feel that those people might quit their jobs so they can instead collect $20 a day more in unemployment for a few months.

So...considering all the completely fabricated outrage from the bootlickers, cumguzzlers, and other assorted right wing fruitcakes over the Democrats objecting to a $500 Billion slush fund with no conditions being doled out by President Trump's lackey to the President's corporate buddies...completely made up butt hurt...

Where are those guys now?

They're busy on Facebook investigating Bigfoot and talking about how this whole thing is still a "democrat hoax".

Fukk them, shove a dirty door knob up their asses and throw them over the wall into Mexico.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. It won't matter, because all of the other Senators, from both parties, will vote for this bill.

It may have taken an extra 3 or 4 days, but it looks like the D holdout is producing a relief (or bailout if one prefers) bill that actually helps people and reduces the severity of the economic crisis.

#1026913 - 03/26/20 09:57 AM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Well, yeah. That is what it was supposed to do.

I'm sure Sol Dunce is busy consulting the Conservative Treehouse to gauge his outrage level, and what to aim it at, today. Stay tuned.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1026986 - 03/26/20 10:52 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Damn, you're like a Dog on a bone. crazy

- Albert Einstein.

#1027035 - 03/27/20 11:21 AM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Damn, you're like a Dog on a bone. crazy

Is that from Conservative Treehouse, InfoWars, or Breitbart?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1027062 - 03/27/20 02:47 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Neither.

- Albert Einstein.

#1027063 - 03/27/20 02:55 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Classic answer. lol

#1027067 - 03/27/20 03:24 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Republicans bail out by the billions for big corporations that don’t need it. Let ‘em fail. Allow for laissez-faire economics to take place and the next big business with good structure to expand in the market place. Temporarily things may disrupt but in the long run it better sorts itself out with the best businesses and practices being the ones that succeed. Stop bailing out the chit businesses.

Democrats bail out for the people, many of whom become enabled and reliant on government to solve problems instead of instilling personal responsibility. It isn’t the government’s job to provide a lifetime supply of tittay milk for people. How does this teach people to exercise sound life decision making when you bail them out with everything?

Government as a whole wants to control people and will utilize every opportunity and crisis to exert authority and control over people. They want you to be controlled and manipulated as the profitable tax livestock you all are. Government needs to get the fukkk out of people’s lives and leave them be.

Party loyalists and extremists/partisan hacks... you know who you are and you all need to open your eyes and realize your parties don’t actually give a fukkk about you. They see you as a part of the heard that needs to be told what to think and don’t actually want you to think for yourself. You dumbfukkks fall for it. Some of you have the insight to see it but refuse to acknowledge it... but some of you are so blind and stupid and continue to dig your heals in and disagree... reiterating to everyone how fukkkin stupid you actually are.

Edited by Streamer (03/27/20 03:25 PM)

#1027068 - 03/27/20 03:32 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

That's correct listen what Seamer says, because when it comes fukkin stupid he's the expert.

#1027093 - 03/27/20 05:52 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Is that really the best you have?

#1027094 - 03/27/20 05:55 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Agree with Steamer, which makes Ilahehe really stupid.....really.....really stupid

#1027096 - 03/27/20 06:14 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Bent Metal]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Fvck off Trumpanzees, you suck.

#1027098 - 03/27/20 06:22 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

How about debating the substance of what I said? Your insistence on calling me a trumpanzee means you are trying to put me in a box. You can’t put me in a box because I’m not a sheep like you. Putting me in a box means you can make assumptions without actually debating me on substance... something you can’t do because you’re a fukkkin dumbchit.

#1027100 - 03/27/20 06:27 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
Is Ilahehe Toffs alt?

#1027102 - 03/27/20 07:28 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Streamer]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Illaheshe is still too dumb to even imbed a youtube video. rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#1027103 - 03/27/20 07:37 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

If that’s the criteria... I better shut my mouth. rofl

But illasheshe is the leftist equivalent of Evo.

#1027104 - 03/27/20 07:43 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Streamer]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: Streamer

If that’s the criteria... I better shut my mouth. rofl

But illasheshe is the leftist equivalent of Evo.

I bet evo’s experiment involves an algorithm he created for every time we say his name. Or he just hand counts it, regardless, I’m looking forward for the results and conclusion.

#1027107 - 03/27/20 08:15 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Very possible... just so he can try to prove how we “obsess” over him even when he isn’t there. But there is an endless amount of ripe material with that one... kind of hard to not talk about it.

#1027121 - 03/28/20 08:39 AM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Streamer
How about debating the substance of what I said? Your insistence on calling me a trumpanzee means you are trying to put me in a box. You can’t put me in a box because I’m not a sheep like you. Putting me in a box means you can make assumptions without actually debating me on substance... something you can’t do because you’re a fukkkin dumbchit.

OK Steamer what would you like to debate?

#1027142 - 03/28/20 01:07 PM Re: Piglosi Backs Down... [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo
Evo

rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 947 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645290 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |