Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats?

Posted by: Canyon Man

Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 03:00 PM

Just wondering is the little shots of rain over the next few days will equal some fresh brats for the SRC? What do you forks experts think?

CM
Posted by: Todd

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 03:14 PM

I think we'll find out on Friday morning!

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Bob

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 03:15 PM

NO rain please, the lower the better \:\)
Posted by: ColeyG

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 04:09 PM

Hey Bob. It looked like the Wild Hair had a few brats along for the ride on Friday. Nice work! Didn't see much in the way of fish in other boats or on the bank.

We were last in line and didn't touch a fish on Friday. Found a few on the Duc and in the Hoh Sat. and Sun. though. A few were in even bright!
Posted by: Sol

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 04:23 PM

Follow Bob, guys. We're bound to pick-off a wounded one if we hunt in a pack.
Posted by: SKYSTEELHEAD

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 04:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol

Sounds like a plan, Sol!
Posted by: Erik

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 04:39 PM

sounds like someone's got some in the Fishtrap
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Sol

In the meantime, Pat leaves the pack (following Bob) and wins his 3rd SRC.

Yeah, good plan. Pat is yet again laughing all the way to the bank.

Besides, we are handicapped this year. I just found out Sparkey is on our team! \:D

He's the only guy I know that tries to spey cast with a snoopy rod! We're doomed. ;\)

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 04:43 PM

No Pat this year ... he's no longer man enough \:\)

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 04:45 PM

Better go by letty's and pick up that 18lb. clipped one she has waiting for me!!!
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 04:47 PM

Nope, Letty is saving one for me.
Posted by: Dave D

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 05:19 PM

I will be bringing a can of chrome paint and a Chum

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 05:49 PM

From what I'm reading, good luck finding a chum!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC brats? - 11/26/07 06:39 PM

Are you acting this out with bondo figurines?

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 06:44 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
Wherever Bob goes....the PACK will follow. grrrrrrrrrrrr.

You are ASSuming that we'll even show up at the launch on Friday, leading the charge.

Have fun boys. See you (eventually) on the river on Friday.

Just start saying it now:

"Where did Bob go?"

"How in the fark did they get there?"

"Where did they get that boat from?"

"Limits? They have LIMITS of brats???"

\:D

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 06:48 PM

Not a hard man to track.....leaves fish carcasses where ever he goes.

My play on Josey Wales.
Posted by: 4Salt

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 06:53 PM

We (team Sky Valley) are gonna have spies with walkie-talkies at the Dimmel hole and the 101 launch on the Calawah (among other places) Parker.

You can run... but ya can't hide!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 07:12 PM

Originally Posted By: parker

Bought and paid for fresh off the docks

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 07:16 PM

You should have been there to see the look on Pat's face when we hucked out that freshly thawed summer run out on the boat ramp!

PS. It's gonna be cold on Friday. Take that frozen chum out of the freezer early, as it won't thaw very fast on Friday.

I know.

\:D

PS. Don't huff the paint this time, Dave!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/26/07 07:38 PM

Chrome paint isn't for huffing, I've been told it's gotta be gold paint, it's gotta be gold.
Posted by: WinterKing

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 03:15 AM

No reason to come to this side of the water.
I hear Reiter is smoking hot right now.
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 08:28 AM

Can't believe you're whinning about one day a year WinterKing. Is it really that hard to catch a fish?

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 10:02 AM

Jerry, you forget that it is HIS river. ;\)

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 12:50 PM

Need to see that ownership certificate before I'm a believer.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Can't believe you're whinning about one day a year WinterKing. Is it really that hard to catch a fish?

Not just one day a year. Don't you think that the internet has single handedly overcrowded the Peninsula rivers? Especially with people who don't give a [censored] about anyone else's day on the water.
When I'm pluggin a tailout and a boat comes in below me and drops pick in the holy water I always ask them where they are from first and the answer is never the peninsula, it,s always some [censored] city where thats the norm!! Thats my only complaint.
I can remember way back when you were all alone all dam day.
As far as"Is it really that hard to catch a fish"?
I do just fine!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Jerry, you forget that it is HIS river. ;\)

Not my river but I guarantee i've fished them longer than you!
Posted by: TBird

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 04:46 PM

I am a firm believer in the fact that we all have the ability to control the outcome of things... It is what it is, and theres no real sense bitching about it even for a second...

I did ask for some new tools for christmas... Try to not be that tool ;\)
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: WinterKing

Not just one day a year. Don't you think that the internet has single handedly overcrowded the Peninsula rivers? Especially with people who don't give a [censored] about anyone else's day on the water.
When I'm pluggin a tailout and a boat comes in below me and drops pick in the holy water I always ask them where they are from first and the answer is never the peninsula, it,s always some [censored] city where thats the norm!! Thats my only complaint.
I do just fine!

How about you come over here and fish the Skykomish this March and I'll head to the OP during the spring? You can have first water pretty much all spring.

I'll even PM you a whole bunch of other rivers over here that should be holding plenty of fish at about that same time. There might be more to the issue than just the internet.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: wntrrn

I do just fine!

How about you come over here and fish the Skykomish this March and I'll head to the OP during the spring? You can have first water pretty much all spring.

I'll even PM you a whole bunch of other rivers over here that should be holding plenty of fish at about that same time.

I've got a good buddy that lives in that area, Thats the kind of info people need to rely on and not beg for it on some "liars gazzette website"
Posted by: TBird

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:08 PM

People are too busy chasing reports to go out and make their own... if you're going fishing somewhere because you heard it fished good yesterday, then you probably missed the good fishing by a day ;\)

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: TBird
People are too busy chasing reports to go out and make their own... if you're going fishing somewhere because you heard it fished good yesterday, then you probably missed the good fishing by a day ;\)

LOL
Thats the truth
Posted by: hohbomb73

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:14 PM

...I just went to Reiter, thanks to your wonderfully helpful contribution to the internet-overcrowding problem, and I must say perhaps YOU are the liar on the websites that you complain about.

Not only was it NOT smoking hot, but there were HUNDREDS of other people there! The weird thing is they ALL named YOU as the reason they went fishing at Reiter.
Posted by: hybridcx

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:16 PM

the internet has done alot as far as exspose areas. the boggy has become pretty bad when the metal heads are in. i think it has alot to do with more and more people moving into washington as well. i for one respect people who are in a hole ahead of me. and it is very frustrationg when it doesn't go both ways.

example: this sunday me and the wife are floating the sky sultan to BH. we get past the put in and about a 3/4 miles down run into a glass boat. give a wide birth and say hello ask how the fishing is ect. they have plugg gear deployed so i gave them that whole strech of river didn't wet a line once. go down around first set of fast water theres mabee 40 yards of plugg water that goes to a mild tail out. i am just getting in the sweet spot and the same boat comes around the fast water pulls to the side and starts casting 20-30 feet in front of my plugg gear. i loudly tell the wife i can't believe thouse *&^%ers are casing in the zone and they move down. but it still pisses one off.

point in fact. you can't help the pressure but if people would have a little edicit it would definatly be alot nicer out. as far as the OP i miss it but its getting as bad as other spots. at least it isn't a derby after wild metal heasds.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: hohbomb73

...I just went to Reiter, thanks to your wonderfully helpful contribution to the internet-overcrowding problem, and I must say perhaps YOU are the liar on the websites that you complain about.

Not only was it NOT smoking hot, but there were HUNDREDS of other people there! The weird thing is they ALL named YOU as the reason they went fishing at Reiter.

damit there goes my zipper spot.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:21 PM

Thanks hohbomb, my point exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:22 PM

I floated sections of the Sol Duc and the Hoh over the weekend and didn't see a single boat or bank fisherman on either outing. Had the place completely to myself and caught fish. If you are willing to move around a bit and get creative from time to time, it isn't impossible, rarely even hard to get away from the hordes.

The popular spots would be popular without the internet and I don't it has single handedly lead to much of anything...except decreased productivity in offices across the world \:\) For many it is a useful tool to figure out what is going on where, and can certainly be used to help avoid crowds if solitude is what you seek. It often seems that there is this perception that any mention of good fishing or a hot spot in X river will lead to a flood of internet lurking, hole stealing, line crossing, meat heads looking to fight for elbow room. I just don't think that is the case. I have been surprised to find both solitude and crowds when expecting the opposite, and that is just the way it goes.

The Bogey is the most productive steelhead river in the state. That isn't a secret and hasn't been for a long time. It is going to be busy for a while and I think most folks that fish it are well aware of that. If you put in at the hatchery expecting to have the drift to yourself, and your day gets ruined when you see a boat in every hole, don't get pissed at the folks that beat you to the punch, get pissed at yourself for having unrealistic expectations.

With regard to traveling fisherman and the territorial mentality that we can all feel from time to time, visiting new rivers and seeing new sights is one of the great benefits of the sport. Without that, I think most of us would get bored after a while. I doubt that there are many that can say they haven't been the new guy a few times. I think the underlying principles should be, 1. be respectful of the resources (fish, land, water) and 2. Be respectful of your fellow man be they neighbor or visitor. Look for opportunities to kindly help educate and inform rather than ridicule or belittle when you see something going down you don't like.

A perfect example from a few years ago comes to mind. I misread the regs and my spot on the map and was fishing with bait in a selective gear area unintentionally. A crew in a boat pulled over on the way by after seeing my sandshrimp dangling in the wind. They kindly reminded (informed) me of the regs. I was exceptionally grateful and had no intention of breaking the rules. It would have been much easier for them to flip me the bird and toss an "ahole" my way as they cruised by. Be cool to someone and they might return the favor somewhere down the line.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: wntrrn

I do just fine!

I'll even PM you a whole bunch of other rivers over here that should be holding plenty of fish at about that same time.

I've got a good buddy that lives in that area, Thats the kind of info people need to rely on and not beg for it on some "liars gazzette website"

My post was a joke. Our rivers close during the spring season giving the people in Pugetropolous few options.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:43 PM

I don't expect solitude on the Bogy, thats not my point. Here's an example;

I was walking into some sweet holes on the lower Duc a few years ago, I was the only rig around, got my gear on and ready and started down the trail. I hear a car pull up and doors shut, but the car takes off. Next thing I know there is 4 guys RUNNING down the trail behind me. When the get to me they go around me like water around a rock mid stream. What really PISSED me off was that they stopped running once they got by me!!!!!
When we get to the river I politely ask where they are from, ends up they were from Puyallup and heard on the internet where some good holes for bank fishing were on the Duc.
The site said drive down road X until you see cars pulled off then look for the trail!!!!!

F-OFF you guys SERIUOSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Neal M

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:46 PM

Your sig line is not very fitting \:\)
Rude people are everywhere. I'm sorry you met some.... Rude people suck.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:49 PM

I will have a new topic on this tomorrow

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:51 PM

i hear ya there.
that happend to me about a year and a half ago on the duc. there are some good spots on somoe of thouse logging roads. when i lived there i was fishing it and some guys from bainbridge came in and acted like they ownd the place no reguard for anyone else. they had read about access to that paticular hole. that inticed me to buy a DB but looks like that didn't do all that much either.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 05:54 PM

I'll put in $1 and say that topic will last two pages. Anyone else?

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:06 PM

Maybe WK ;\) Your ice is thin around these parts given your contributions to date.

Funny how it's all a matter of perspective. Around these parts, many people consider anyone living east of Lake Crescent to be an outsider.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:09 PM

I don't expect solitude on the Bogy

The site said drive down road X until you see cars pulled off then look for the trail!!!!!

Ooooooh, the EVIL internet strikes again...

Maybe you shouldn't expect solitute at (oh, lemmie guess... THE BARK HOLE) a well known park-n-fish hole on the lower Duc either... (granted those guys were asshats)

(I used to do lots of rockclimbing, mostly pioneering new areas. It always made me lol when climbers complained about other people finding their "secret" spots. They were usually "found" because they left their cars at obvious pullouts covered with climbing stickers. Is it possible, WinterKing, that people could have found your "secret" spot because your rig told them you were there and not just the internet? )

And honestly, if you think the web has such a bad influence on your "style" of fishing, why log on??

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:10 PM

I have never had to race anyone bushwacking \:\) Trails are there for a reason, people walk (and sometimes run) on them. I am sure the trails were there long before the internet. Hurrying to get in front of someone seems like poor form to me and I can't say I would do it. Sometimes I feel bad for pulling up at a trailhead packed and ready to go while folks who got there before me are still gearing up. Some friendly small talk and avoiding the appearance of rushing usually cuts the tension. I don't think it would be reasonable for them to expect me to wait for them to lead the way though.

The folks willing to pull that kind of stunt rarely have the hot hand, and catching fish in front of them is an easy to to win a silent victory and a perfect segue into an educational opportunity.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:12 PM

And honestly, if you think the web has such a bad influence on your "style" of fishing, why log on??

Brilliant point!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:13 PM

Is that you on the right WinterKing?

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff252/WinterKing_photos/P1010012.jpg

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:15 PM

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:42 PM

[quote=hohbomb73 (oh, lemmie guess... THE BARK HOLE) [/quote]

damit there goes ziper lip spot number 2 for the day!!!!

i was thinking that as well discovery bay would seem more like claiming the quillcene as his teritorial river.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:47 PM

...There's good rockclimbing out there too!

OOPS...
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 06:51 PM

I suspect the Internet has had some effect, but thew fact is every year we seem to lose places to fish. In the 70's we had many choices that are not available today. When the number of anglers go up and the places we can fish goes down there's only one outcome.

I am sorry to tell you it will get worse. Both the number of angler's and the bad manners. Take a look at the Vedder River to see what ours will one day look like. Whne I began fishing it in the early 80's I thought it was a bit crowded, but angler ethics were excellent. Today it's a gong show and the angler ethics are in the toilet.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 07:01 PM

In reality though, the Bogey Brat crowd has gotten smaller, not bigger though. So go figure??

Back on track ... not enough rise to qualify as a freshet my any means, but there should be enough moving up for a derby winner, on my boat \:\)
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 07:05 PM

That is, if it makes it TO your boat \:\)

See you Thursday!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 07:08 PM

Doesn't have to ... I'll just steal it if need be. Hard to believe how many great big nets a fella can have \:\)
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 07:08 PM

lemmie guess... THE BARK HOLE

dude i was totally thinking the same thing....

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 07:11 PM

I'm really irritated by all the Seahawk fans coming over on the ferry and leaving all their tailgate crap all down the back of our building.
Posted by: Bustinbig

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 07:49 PM

are you telling me there are fish in the peninsula river's ? if i drive all the way up there can i catch a fish? i will need all you guy's to tell me the hot spots. but first how do i get to the peninsula ? man i knew this internet thing would pay off.winterking can i go with you sometime, you sound like a great guy.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Bob
Hard to believe how many great big nets a fella can have \:\)

Now that was a tip you shouldn't have gave away \:\)
Posted by: Jason Y

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/27/07 10:34 PM

I will admit to not knowing much about how much rain is needed to bring in d brats. But I would think that any amount of rain with these 11+ ft am tides would bring in some fresh ones.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 12:40 AM

We'll have three nets in our boat.
Posted by: Addicted

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 01:03 AM

Plenty of them in the Quilayute.
Posted by: Addicted

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 01:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Bob
Doesn't have to ... I'll just steal it if need be. Hard to believe how many great big nets a fella can have \:\)

My net is bigger than yours.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 08:50 AM

Addicted- It's not about the size it's about how you use it!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 11:48 AM

Lol is that what your wife has been telling you?

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 12:10 PM

If that's the case tell her you'd be happy to park it in the shed in back instead of the garage.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 12:29 PM

Ah yes. A classic ploy as told by Sam Kinnison!

That guy made me laugh.
Posted by: LFS

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: TBird

I couldn't agree more. If I hear a river is consistently biting then I'll check it out but otherwise, I like to stay near home or on my favorite rivers.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
Based on WinterKing's 38 posts, he's a TROLL. Just like RvW. In fact, I don't recall WinterKing ever making any halfway productive posts. He needs to go back under his bridge...Later

Jake

Why would I tell guys like you where I fished.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:01 PM

Nope!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:03 PM

I don't expect solitude on the Bogy

Ooooooh, the EVIL internet strikes again...

Maybe you shouldn't expect solitute at (oh, lemmie guess... THE BARK HOLE) a well known park-n-fish hole on the lower Duc either... (granted those guys were asshats)

(I used to do lots of rockclimbing, mostly pioneering new areas. It always made me lol when climbers complained about other people finding their "secret" spots. They were usually "found" because they left their cars at obvious pullouts covered with climbing stickers. Is it possible, WinterKing, that people could have found your "secret" spot because your rig told them you were there and not just the internet? )

hohbomb your an Idiot!!!!
How the hell could you run down that trail; or are you to stupid to read the rest.
I never fish that hole anyway!
Posted by: Brad_tgl

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:05 PM

Go mooch your herring WinterKing and you'll be happy.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:07 PM

Thin ice Bob, what for ; mentioning MANSFIELDS name????

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:07 PM

[/quote]
hohbomb your an Idiot!!!!
How the hell could you run down that trail; or are you to stupid to read the rest.
I never fish that hole anyway! [/quote]

Class act.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:20 PM

Dudes got a pretty clear agenda. You boys should just ignor him and let Bob do his thing.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:34 PM

That's some good advice Sol. Cool your jets guys and let him fade away.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 06:41 PM

Quote:
your an Idiot!!!!

Oh sweet, sweet irony.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 07:16 PM

Thin ice Bob, what for ; mentioning MANSFIELDS name????

oh the beauity of the forks spinner!!

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 07:24 PM

Ban him! Let him back, then ban him again. ;\)
Posted by: Bustinbig

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 10:04 PM

He lasted a lot longer than i thought he would. Bob must have gotten some patience being a father.a lot like baby sitting here.

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 10:33 PM

I wish ya'll would just leave me alone on my bulletin board and go fish or something. I liked this place alot better when it was just 3 or 4 people that posted... Now we have all these rude people from other places screwing up my experience.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 10:35 PM

Damn.... I missed all the good stuff today. First "thin ice", then this.

Patience or Holiday spirit? Both are starting to wear thin......

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 11:19 PM

I liked Big Stick better. At least he posted pictures of cool dead stuff.

WK is a tool.

BRING BACK BIG STICK!
Posted by: seastrike

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 11:22 PM

WK
I'm coming to fish your rivers for three days starting tomorrow
I am stoked.
I do promise to be polite.
Aren't I always?
Posted by: fuzzygrub

Re: Will this rain be enough for some fresh SRC br - 11/28/07 11:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Big_Daddy
Damn.... I missed all the good stuff today. First "thin ice", then this.

i must be in the warmwater species section
apparently this is a largemouth @ss trolling for suckers thread
\:\)