Salt fun

Posted by: Addicted

Salt fun - 08/07/09 05:39 PM

Here is a little bit of what's been happening.

Tom Tom the Alumaweld man steering us into the almost light.

That sweet new Alumaweld Blackhawk he got a few months back has now got 80 hours on it and has turned into a floating death box for fish.

Blood dripping out.....

means death inside....

There's been massive amounts of pinks around to play with from the beach too.

Todd and KK found a few. Todd doing the "I am the King of the Beach Stroll."

Enough Kingers around too.

Jack catching his first king ever.

Here's a few more.

A few people from here have made little appearance on the island.

Todd attempting to sing it up. Broodbuster dancing solo, or maybe checking out the dude (JOe) with the helmet on (jokes needed) that is singing with Todd.

Maybe they were singing fat bottom girls.

The 3 amigos chilling, see these three and don't even try to attempt to talk, you will not be heard.

Canyonman beaching it for some skanks after a couple evenings out on the island where he then needed some down time.

The Vedder.....and his buddy the Champion photographer Doug.

Me and Canyonman, 3:00 am., eating crawdads.

Julia heading out to get her pink on. First ever fishing and she loved it.

The smile says it all.

Her potty mouth on the other hand was another thing. Beware of the tounge lashing a pink would encounter if it got off her line.

Being bonked in the boat was a better option.

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 05:39 PM

continued...

Some hot blonde with a nice butt hitting the beach.

Oh, that's my wifey.

Helping the nephew get one in.

I had to subdue that skank and many more for my nephews by raising a Bigstick Skyhigh...guy, and English Peting them.

Carson was more interested in the blood and where they pooped than the others.

OH, KK says hi, maybe to Hankster, or a couple others. Not sure. But he says hi.

Their dancing shoes were worn out.

3:30 am. Smoked trout, poached skank, nachos, was the snack before hitting the sack. And yes, the poached pink was not as good as a kinger, but, nobody complained. In fact, there were some good words said about it.

And last but not least. Good food.

Humpy's on the ultra light.

Goodnight.

Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 05:54 PM

L-I-V-I-N'

You sure know how to do it!

thumbs
Posted by: RognSue

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 06:04 PM

Living the "Secluded" Island life...You people need to get out and expirence the World or NOT!!! Looks like fun! Thanks ...
Posted by: SmellslikeTuna

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 06:24 PM

Now thats how ya post a report! Looks like a blast! Thanks for sharing those Addicted!
Posted by: Mikespike

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 06:27 PM

chrome, singing, dancing, eating and food on the cue pics - your posts are always one stop shopping for good times!
Posted by: IrishRogue

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Kaiser D.
L-I-V-I-N'

Kaiser -- you're referencing "Wooderson" from the movie Dazed and Confused, right? (played by Matthew MacCaunehowyouspellit?)...

I never realized it before now, but Rico sorta *is* Wooderson. Man, that's cool.
Posted by: superfly

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 07:10 PM

Ok,
Sooooo does anyone around here work?????

[censored], I mis the island life.

Peace
Fly
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 07:10 PM

Cool chit dude.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 07:13 PM

Island times are good.
Posted by: sykofish

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 09:00 PM

As alway's, nice work Rico! rofl

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 09:18 PM

Fly, get up here.

Hankster, I saw that blue reel, that thing is nice. I bet Toff jigs up a kinger real soon on that thing, and I'll be jealous. That's a cool reel. I'm not seeing him use it on his meat stick anytime soon from the beach for a humpy though. Although maybe he wants to set a new all time record on how quick he can land one. I mock him every time it takes him longer than 6 or 8 seconds to get a humpster in. And yes, he did catch some of those pinksters, and the Busch can was dug out from underneath the slimerockets, positioned accordingly for needed pic effect. Then promptly rinsed off in the salt, opened, and consumed by the pink worm Guru. No mention of any left over slime rocket scent or flavor was stated by the God who is Todd.

Heading back down to the beach to get my daughter and her friend into a couple pinksters. kk just called, seems a 13 pound coho was caught just a couple minutes ago. I suspect it will be the celebrity of the beach tonight.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 09:21 PM

I could'a had a V-8!!!
Posted by: goody31

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 09:24 PM

That's awsome! looks like the pinks are running better farther south on the island. It's been slow up at keystone I might have to make a drive this weekend!
Posted by: Brewer

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 11:09 PM

the pics are superb, you could have deleted the few with kk though. the pic wth your helping the nephew.... well that just looks really wrong.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 11:16 PM

I was there for all of that...damn, seems that every weekend I am there this time of year...and I can honesly tell you that it's ten time better than it looks in the pics...we live it up, times ten smile

Great pics, Rico...see ya tomorrow smile

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Jeff D

Re: Salt fun - 08/07/09 11:56 PM

Nice reports Richard - see you on the beach. I'm headed to the OP tomorrow but it's a quick trip.

Fishing with Leland and his poppers in the morning on the private side of the point. livin' large for a day~!
Posted by: tjcarroll

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 12:46 AM

Photo's and summary of the island life well done rico.
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 01:55 AM

You done good!
Posted by: Thrasher

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 02:48 AM

Like Joe said.....Does anyone ever work?

I am a little more than curious what the dog is being forced to huff?

Posted by: One Way

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 07:10 AM

You have a nice gig up there Richard! The island produces again, and again, I swear you should make a reality series.
Posted by: Big Stick

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 01:02 PM

Am I the only one that didn't get the memo,to quit putting ice on fish?!!?.................

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 04:36 PM

Pretty much a mega banner day today out on the salt, kings, a coho, and a couple humpster all were enticed by the Ace Hi fly. Pretty good day considering the 2 hours of sleep, and a tad too much beer. It was all worth it.
Posted by: Big Stick

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 05:19 PM

I look to plug the landing tomorrow my self.

Need a half-tote lashed astern,in which to stack 'buts into...though I'm not really configured to do so.

Halibut are such a pain in the ass to deal with on the water.
Posted by: Neal M

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 10:28 PM

Way cool Richard! Livin life!
Posted by: summerrun

Re: Salt fun - 08/08/09 10:29 PM

Nice work boys, have to get up there one of these days...cheers