guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah

Posted by: Mergantroider

guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:12 AM

http://youtu.be/HQNZAyDAgeU

this guy mentions flossing like 5 times on his ridiculous video of THREADING a bead on a hook...if you get bored just fast forward to the end to how he explains that when the fish bites the bead the hook slides up and hooks the fish....overall the video is crap. but man...i was chuckling the whole time...if this ever gets back to that retard...tell him to zoom in so someone can actually see WTF hes doing ....retard.
Posted by: Mergantroider

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:13 AM

hey....how do i paste the link in so it shows up on here as the actual video so all you have to do is hit play and it plays ON the forum instead of pasting a link to Youtubes site?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:17 AM

here...

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:19 AM

1:48...what the HELL is a "Egg Hoop" ?
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:20 AM

Fckwagon

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:27 AM

that guy is the most moronic person ive ever listened to... let me break it down..

1, the beads wont weigh down the 2 hook set up...

really dipsh!t? those are hard plastic beads and they SINK, nice try tho..

2, the rubber band and the bead for 1.49?
SERIOUSLY? a 14 cent corkie and a toothpick will do EXACTLY the same thing..

3, Flossing isnt getting the fish to bite the lure up the line, then drag it down... everyone knows that already...

this guy is using words he picked up off some tweaker on the river and saying some DUMB sh!t...

unbeleivable...
Posted by: westcoastpinhead

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:32 AM

Steelhead will eat beads guys, that wasn't a snagging rig, that's a steathy presintation that imitates 2 single eggs its common back east and up north, but everything else the guy said is stupid so I agree with ya there
Posted by: MikeH

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: redhook
that guy is the most moronic person ive ever listened to... let me break it down..

1, the beads wont weigh down the 2 hook set up...

really dipsh!t? those are hard plastic beads and they SINK, nice try tho..

2, the rubber band and the bead for 1.49?
SERIOUSLY? a 14 cent corkie and a toothpick will do EXACTLY the same thing..

3, Flossing isnt getting the fish to bite the lure up the line, then drag it down... everyone knows that already...

this guy is using words he picked up off some tweaker on the river and saying some DUMB sh!t...

unbeleivable...

Yout nailed that one..................the guy is a dip sh!t

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:38 AM

He looked high on meth too haha

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:39 AM

Any person wana learn me that newfangled egg hoop? Haha

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:39 AM

back east or up north, maybe... but that dude fishes the Clearwater, in Idaho, so hes either from here, or Idaho, thats hardly back east or up north wink

guys sellin nicked up craft beads as the ultimate steelhead lure... for 4 times the price of a corkie because you have to buy all the other crap to make it work, so he portrayed... on his site, he has a "blood dotter" that you use to hold the corkie, and poke a sharpie into.... i have 2 damn fingers moron!!

his floats look retarded as SH!T as well... plus, i think he may have copied a design...

http://steelyronssteelheadbeads.com/

guys a dipsh!t for REAL...

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:46 AM

Wow that's funny, on a serious note I do youse red and orange beads but I use weed eater line to peg them or a toothpick, and they do work pretty good mabey not his lol but beads in general, a good buddy of mine put a 39 inch native on the back 2 weeks ago with a 10mm red bead down here in sw wa

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:50 AM

wow those are the gayest bobbers I've ever seen

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:53 AM

Originally Posted By: westcoastpinhead
Wow that's funny, on a serious note I do youse red and orange beads but I use weed eater line to peg them or a toothpick, and they do work pretty good mabey not his lol but beads in general, a good buddy of mine put a 39 inch native on the back 2 weeks ago with a 10mm red bead down here in sw wa

I use beads too...............on some jigs haha.
If I want a single egg pattern I tie a fly. I sometimes use a single egg pattern with a little crystal flash and a small barbell weight to keep it sinking. I drop them off the hook shank of a small jig. I would say in clear water the dropper gets hit as much or more than the jig its self.
I know they make jig heads with a dropper eye on them but I like to just tie it on for simplicity.

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:56 AM

wow this dude is genuine... here he is telling you how to tie the "Egg Hoop" phuckin up, and saying exactly the same crap he said before he messed up.. kinda weird actually...

WCPH, never said they didnt work, i use beads for a lot of things... just not driftfishing/flossing... offdahook uses them effectively tho....with a bobber... cuz the sink...

this dude is seriously funny lol...

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:56 AM

I use all sorts of single egg imitations but the bead is the easiest and cheapest, super low lear

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:58 AM

Hit the reply button befor I was done on that last one, but in super low clear water I'll use a bead with a bead head nymph as my dropper or 2 beads or and egg pattern fly and a nymph or bead

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: westcoastpinhead
Hit the reply button befor I was done on that last one, but in super low clear water I'll use a bead with a bead head nymph as my dropper or 2 beads or and egg pattern fly and a nymph or bead

The bead is proven to be effective for a lot of people. Just never really got into it. I could tie the flies real quick and catch fish on them so its still simple. I always found it even more satisfying to hook into something on a home made lure/fly.

What beads are you sing for drift fishing? Pretty sure all the beads I have for jigs sink.

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:03 AM

heres some more blurred out garbage... plastic pair of tweezers for some money...

uhh dude, did it ever occur to you that blood dots arent perfectly circular?

shave the tip off the end of a sharpie, and walah, you have a circular dotting machine...

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:06 AM

haha the instructional video of the blood dot is awesome. I still cant get over the goatee. It sketches me out

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:13 AM

sweet jesus.. this dude is dumber than i thought...

heres a vid to check out... "Bouncing Bottum for Steelhead"... wait, bouncing WHAT? you mean BOTTOM dumbass?

plus he explains how when he uses braid, its better because its very "taunt" because its doesnt stretch... idiot...

lol, he thinks his 10 and a half foot rod will "protect him from any surge".... i gotta meet this guy..

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:14 AM

I don't really drift fish anymore, I'm pretty much a full time centerpin float fisherman now so all the beads I use don't need to float, I'll use different combinationts of glass and plastic beads depending on the water. Yea I agree there's some pride to be had in catching a steelhead on something you made yourself, last 3 fish in a row have been on jigs I've tyed, including this mornings beautifull native.

There must be some people out there stupid enough to buy this guys crap but its not any of us, he sure looks high on coke or meth or something so he must be making enough money of his crappy beads and bead threader(bobbin threader) and his stupid dot marker thing to keep his habit going

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:23 AM

Wow I had to turn that one off, he was saying you can't feel a drift fishing bight if your lead isn't sliding lol what a moron

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:30 AM

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:32 AM

haha awesome. that's the best thing I have seen all day.

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:35 AM

Tooo funny redhook, buy my beeds! Hey guys wana teech me a eg hoop? Let's go bounce bottum for stealhead harhar har

Steelyron probly got dropped on his head as a small child

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:38 AM

Remind me never to fish the clearwater, if this guys any indication of the type of people who fish up there lol

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:45 AM

if you watch the last video i think, it shows him sucking on the lead instead of spitting in the surgical tube... but i highly doubt that thats the reason...

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:49 AM

Lol I couldn't watch it that long I was sickened when he said he uses a sliding lead beacuase if its fixed you can't feel the bite lol

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:54 AM

dude probably couldnt legitly and ethically catch the clap on Pacific Ave....

i seriously gotta fish around this dude, how much is it for a non res Idaho Lisence?

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 03:03 AM

Haha he probly dosnt catch anything, not shure but it would almost be worth it just to go make fun of the guy and make him look bad by outfishing him 1000 to 1 in front of his bead flossing folowers

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 03:04 AM

Mabey i. Could have him show me that egg hoop haha
Posted by: Free_Globbin

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 03:57 AM

westcoastpinhead,

Not that this guy isn't a total tool, but you are the last person who should be correcting his grammar and spelling skills. Yours are atrocious. Do yourself a favor and make "shure" to use something to check the spelling and grammar in your posts.

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:43 PM

Man I use my phone to post on here and the touch screen keyboard sux, and there's no spell check

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:44 PM

Besides isn't this a fishing forum, Not a grammar forum

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 12:47 PM

Are you guys english teachers? Geez

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:07 PM

Well to be honest I dropped out in junior year, id love to sit here and keep this conversation going but I gotta go catch a fish, my river closes thursday
Posted by: TedR

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 01:51 PM

What is funny, or sad I suppose, is you all watched more than 10 seconds of his videos.

The guy is dumb, move on.
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:15 PM

Trout beads are actually pretty good for steelhead, under a float. Seen it multiple times in one day.
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 02:24 PM

No need to floss with beads. A bazillion trout and steelhead have been caught on beads - not flossed - caught, fair and square. I would bet more Alaska rainbows are caught on beads than all other methods combined.

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 03:53 PM

Dog and Dave,

no doubt beads work when used in certian aplications.. the problem with this dillbag is that hes constantly advocating flossing salmon and steelhead... he says it multiple times in several videos, and even breaks down the process with pretty good animation...

1, i dont know HOW you could floss steelhead... the majority ive seen swim with their mouths closed...

2, boot Kings way up the Clearwater are deffinately flossed using his technique, he even explains how ethical it is, and how much better it is for the fish... no hooked in the gill plate, or the throat ect...

i could make something similar to his product with a regular craft bead and some sand paper... i could replicate his "blood dotter" with my fingers...his stupid "king pin" could be replicated with a regular sewing needle... all the crap is, is a gimmick, that is easily replicated with basically household items, or nothing at all...

plus i HATE people that talk like flossing is OK... because its not, not in my eyes atleast...
Posted by: Bigjim

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 04:17 PM

I checked out his site, seems legit looking. As far as the products I've seen them all before in eBay. Except for the kingpin, he has marketing skill though. Steelhead fishermen love gimmicks, and at 1.99 for the kingpin that's a drop in the hat. As far as his videos I don't know I seen some whacked out dude for five seconds and turned that off. Flossing is not ethical at all, unless you are fishing the carbon for pinks. In that case you are putting them out of their misery. They get asshooked so often and so many times its probably a relief to be genuinely flossed.

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 04:30 PM

its all in how you fish... there are legit guys, and guys that dont give a crap... usually they are the ones that haul snagged fish up and do 1 of 2 things, keep them, or kick them litterally back into the water because they are too lazy to bend over and release them correctly.. the also usually dont mark their catch either... i saw a dude last year while i was fishing eggs for Coho, and the water was up, i was getting a bunch of Dollys and he was hookin the crap ( litterally) out of the Chum... he comes down and tells me "how to get into some fish"... his lure, a hook (2/0) and 2 small beads, small as in the kind that come in Bobber Stop packs.... that day i left with my 2 fish, and he just hooked a bunch of boot chum...

ethics is one thing, cheating is another...

Pinks will bite in the Carbon as well, IF you do it right, if not, as you said, many get fouled, and it turns into a circus freak sideshow... god im glad i get a year off in between those runs...

legit hooked Carbon Pink, i tend to over think and put time into what i tie and use tho...

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 04:35 PM

Look what you started Merg. haha
Posted by: ColeyG

Re: guy actually SELLING FLOSSING BEADS hahah - 03/13/12 04:58 PM

You guys are a little hung up on terminology.

Steelhead and trout (among others) eat beads. Flossing in this context means rigging your lure so that when the fish eats it, the hook gets them in a less lethal spot such as the outside of the mouth. See also hangback rigging.

Flossing in the context of river salmon fishing tends to mean people are line dragging unwilling fish.

Granted the end result with regard to hook placement is often the same, but the difference is huge.

Hangback rigging is a great practice that is better for the fish and highly ethical.

Snagging unwilling fish in the face is generally thought of as unethical when you aren't sockeye fishing.

It isn't really that hard to understand. One fish eats your bait, another doesn't.
Posted by: Bigjim

CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/13/12 05:00 PM

I have seen quite a few pinks hooked on drift gear and the ones hooked legit were a lot nicer looking. The ones 95% of the time fouled out we're bighumped bucks from rotted out all the way up. Pinks will hit [Bleeeeep!] from what I've seen, yet a lot of guys on the carbon especially just do the standard movements.
Posted by: Todd

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/13/12 05:56 PM

Fish on...

Todd

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/13/12 09:35 PM

I think that got a little off track there. we all know beads will and do catch fish in many different ways.
I think more than anything the guy is just a dingle berry, not necessarily a cheater. I think the stuff he is advertising for sale is stupid as all hell but the dudes trying to make money.
If Coley is right and he is not condoning people to use snagging as a proper fishing method I have no issues with it. If people are dumb enough to buy his stuff let them as long as the ethics of proper fishing are going to be used.
I still think the dude is sketchy.
Posted by: Brewer

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/13/12 10:29 PM

i don't believe it's the beads thats wrong here. let the guy sell his beads. i don't see anyone raising helll with the tiny size that corkies come in.

the issue is the length of the leader, that trully creates the "floss".

use these beads on a 18"-26" leader it's totally fine. now try the same beads with say 12' leader. HHHHHM.
Posted by: fishbadger

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/13/12 11:08 PM

JFC Brewer, where'dja get her?!!
Posted by: tinyelvis

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/13/12 11:36 PM

pfffffffft. She's orange.......

..........but I'd still put it in.
Posted by: ColeyG

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 01:16 AM

In addition to being a bit of a goof, the dude is selling stuff that works and advocating for effective and ethical practices. Just because you don't understand it and really have no idea what he is talking about doesn't make him the idiot. He is not condoning or promoting the snagging of unwilling fish.

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 01:35 AM

are you serious?

flossing=snagging..... period

why make drift fishing complicated, why not just pin the bead at the hook so when its bit, its done... why rigg it up so that it "slides" down the line?

flossing might be ethical in Alaska, but it sure as sh!t isnt ethical in Washington... he probably throws 12 ft leaders as well with his "beads" and lets it "swirl around in the current"... yeah right, hes a douchebag, and a flosser... but, hes also an idiot, and may not know that people frown apon it... Egg Hoop?.... really???
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 10:38 AM

[quote=redhook]are you serious?

why not just pin the bead at the hook so when its bit, its done... why rigg it up so that it "slides" down the line?

flossing might be ethical in Alaska, but it sure as sh!t isnt ethical in Washington

Pretty clear you have no idea what you are talking about. Go read some of Eye Fish's posts on hang back hooks. Coley, Doc and I are NOT unethical flossers, nor are the vast majority of Alaska's rainbow anglers. There is a damn good reason why the bead is pegged above the hook and it has nothing to do with flossing. Just because you are ignorant does not give you license to rant about something you do not understand.

Hint - trout come to the bead and eat it. That is the opposite of flossing.
Posted by: Mooch

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 11:21 AM

Redhook,

I suppose if he was intentionally trying to foul hook fish a using a FLOAT, that would certainly make him an idiot.
Snagging with a float would have to rank next to fishing without a hook as the least effective means possible.

But, if he is trying to fool the fish with an egg imitation without hooking it deep in the gullet by using a hang back hook, well that would be a fairly common ethical practice in many places, especially for trout or steelhead where there is very little current as in Great Lakes area.
Not as common a technique out here with our higher gradient streams, but that doesn't make it wrong or ineffective either.

FYI, beads with or without a float can be as, or more, effective than corkies or glo bugs at times. When the Cedar River was open, for years I was consistently out fished by a guy who used them exclusively. For quite awhile I thought he was an idiot too. Looking back I can see now who the real idiot was. wink

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 11:21 AM

Its the same concept as what I do with some yarn balls. I will run them about 2-3" up the leader.
I was misinformed on what the guy in the videos intentions were at first. He is just a dingle berry with a camera. He should probably not mention snagging so much in the videos and it would not start such a whirl wind.
If the fish is actually biting the intended lure and getting the hook in a safer spot let it be.

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
Redhook, Gaymfishin is definately your style, so take your [Bleeeeep!] pictures and posts back over there. Carbon river humpy slayers, preaching about ethics....give me a phucking break!

Thanks for the thought Jake...........but no thank you....... rofl

He's all PP now baby.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Big_Daddy
He's all PP now baby.

For now.......

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 03:18 PM

Mr. Vedder, read through my posts, i never once said that beads dont work, infact i said they DO work... the problem i have, is this guy is from either Wa or Idaho... i also never said that you Coley, or anyone on this board is an unethical flosser... not once..

here i have some questions:

if using a small bead pinned isnt flossing, how come using a pinned corkie is called flossing by nearly HALF of the people on these boards? i use corkies all the time, and get sh!t for it all the time as well... corkies float, beads sink, either way they are small round egg like things, how is one considered flossing and one isnt?

the whole method of flossing or "lineing" the fish, is pulling the line through thier open mouths correct? well then its physically impossible to do that with trout, and steelhead, as they dont swim with their mouths open like a salmon does that has been in the river for a month... boot kings like his pictures show on his website can most deffinately be flossed, and this dude mentions "flossing" how many times in his videos? but never once said anything about a "hang back rig", not once...

someone brought up using them under a float would be flossing... well once again look at his website, its beads, stupid little tools, and FLOATS... thats all, no spinners, no yarn, no spoons, nothing.. just beads, tools you can make at home, and FLOATS...

you have to understand the problem i have with that stupid word, yes, people intentionally do it, but then there are also idiots like this abu tweaker, that say that im a flosser, and or unethical fisherman, all because i fish the Carbon river... i live less than 15 minutes from that river, so why would i drive to the Sky, when i can do just as well on that river? also, ive been given sh!t about flossing because of my avatar, because there is 2 corkies in the pic, i was called a FLOSSER because of that, even without the person not knowing that i was using EGGS.... can you understand my anger yet?

Abu, you should shut up, ive probably been fishing longer than you have been alive, if not, like my sig line says, i really dont give a sh!t... i also dont care about your stupid opinion towards what i like to do in my free time... you should stick to scouring the internet for pictures of chicks you will never have a chance at, since infact your snotty [Bleeeeep!] attitued has limited you from gettin laid your entire life... you know nothing about me, nothing about my background, nothing about who or what i know, your just another diptard from the internet.... keep doing that, it suits you well...

BD............. whatever...
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 03:28 PM

I should let Abu and Redhook become Mods for a day.

rofl
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 03:46 PM

Just when I thought you couldn't be MORE wrong, Redhook, you drop that doozy?

Damn...

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 03:47 PM

explain where im wrong... dont just say it, point it out...
Posted by: big moby

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 04:05 PM

Jesus brewer! I clicked on you post but only read one word....model....holy sh.it. keep posting, i'll keep clicking....wow
Posted by: big moby

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 04:07 PM

Sorry bra, his comment about your moon pictures was freaking awesome! rofl
Posted by: OPfisher

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 04:13 PM

the whole method of flossing or "lineing" the fish, is pulling the line through thier open mouths correct? well then its physically impossible to do that with trout, and steelhead, as they dont swim with their mouths open like a salmon does that has been in the river for a month... boot kings like his pictures show on his website can most deffinately be flossed, and this dude mentions "flossing" how many times in his videos? but never once said anything about a "hang back rig", not once...

seen many a trout in AK flossed, seen steelhead flossed
this is one reason I miss Sol being around, this wouldn't fly on his watch smile

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 04:26 PM

so then what is the true deffinition of flossing? because 95 percent of the people on these boards say that its pulling the line through the fishes mouths, instead of the fish actually taking the lure...

if salmon swimming with their mouths open, and dragging a line through their mouths is called flossing

and a steelhead, or trout, that actually takes the lure in its mouth, slides the bead/corkie down the line, is considered flossing...

ok, which one is flossing? have all the people that talk about it on here and other boards been wrong the entire time?

also, this isnt Alaska, and this converstation isnt about Alaska, its about a dude from either Wa or Idaho that advocates flossing, as he mentioned countless times, and even markets his product as "Flossing Beads"...

so which is which? educate me, because appearently im wrong, and so are the majority of people in Washington...
Posted by: Todd

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 04:42 PM

The correct question is "Which one is snagging (illegal)?"

Voluntarily bites the lure...fishing...doesn't voluntarily bite the lure, snagging.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: gvbest

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 05:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
How much for a blurry moon picture, framed?

I don't care, that is funny right there.
Posted by: Nor Cal Drifter

Re: CARBON RIVER HUMPY THREAD - 03/14/12 05:26 PM

Redhook -

Unbiased opinion here...when I watched the video (only watched the first one) my take on it was he was using the term "flossing" incorrectly. He seemed to be referring to the process of stringing the bead onto the leader as "flossing." Kinda like "egg hoop" vs. egg loop, he seems to have his terminology confused, but I didn't hear him say he was intentionally flossing fish. The beads he is selling are legit fish catching tools - fish will bite them willingly. Although I do question the need for a two hook rig.