all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya

Posted by: Mergantroider

all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 05:39 AM

More people doing it every year. just in my limited fishing so far in the beginning of the season i have seen 5 times as many people doing this technique then i did last year all year.....

If you've seen my posts about limits every time i go out during silver season, a few kings, aloooot of chum....

This technique used properly can catch you a few extra fish sometimes then you normally would have caught using traditional gear...or more fish then you ever thought possible

My DVD is taking waaaaaayyyy to long to come out. the whole point of it was to make money. i have gotten three emails from people wanting to learn. i have literally spent a 1000 plus hours doing JUST this technique for every species of fish that swim in the river. I have also caught them ALL. i have video and picture PROOF. I have learned the in's..the outs..the do's the dont's and every little dirty trick you can do to outfish anybody on the river. : ) heh heh heh. this technique will get you into fist fights, arguments, and everything in between. Yes....it has happened on more than one occasion

i can teach this technique to anybody who can effectively cast a spinning rod in less than 8 hours. thats FISH TO THE BANK.

i know im going to here an uproar of snide remarks, opinions, loud mouths and know it alls telling whatever it is they nay say. i have video...and picture proof of all i claim. ive been compiling it for the DVD im trying to put together. its taking damn to long and costing more money than i think its going to be worth. hahah.

you want to learn? fine. it aint cheap. Prices will reflect the service provided. a guided fishing trip will cost you the same. I'll provide the 'lures' for the first time and you can order them or make them yourself just like i do, after. we can walk in or we can take YOUR boat. makes no difference to me.

unlike a guide....im teaching you a skill. a skill you can have forever...not just an experience for the day.

PM me for details. honestly i have no time. BUT if theres a demand i will make time. aloha.
Jerid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2loCVrtrj8M just in case you need a taste of what you can accomplish with this technique. you may have heard of it...seen it....you may have caught fish with it...but your just scratching the surface of how powerful this techniuqe can be.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 05:45 AM

im not sure i can even post this here? hahaha sorry bob if im not allowed...im not really sure...ive always been a 'self promoter' anythow hahahaha
Posted by: ColeyG

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 06:57 AM

I hope, for your sake Merg, that you are kidding.
Posted by: Waterboy

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 09:59 AM

It reads like one of those emails you get on a can't miss stock. It goes on and on about how great it is and how much money you will make but it never tells you what stock it is. Then when you reach the bottom of the email it says, "and we will tell you what this stock is if you subscribe to us for $$". smile

Uh....isn't he just twitching jigs????
Posted by: RognSue

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 10:51 AM

JFC...sober up
Posted by: Chaz

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 12:36 PM

Let me get this straight. You are going to teach me how to get in fights and arguments on the river. You will do this by giving me a DVD, guiding me on the river bank and giving me "lures" of some sort.

WTF?

Son, crack is whack. Put down the pipe.
Posted by: Terry Roth

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 12:49 PM

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Posted by: Brewer

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 12:52 PM

i'll buy this dvd!
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 12:57 PM

pencil-drawing sales slow? wink

c'mon you envious gouls........ MERG!......MERG!.....MERG!.....(all together now!)......MERG!......MERG!........MERG!

thumbs thumbs
rofl rofl
Posted by: Jason Beezuz

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 01:15 PM

JTFC
Posted by: RB3

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 01:37 PM

No special offers for the few orders? Weak

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 01:55 PM

never get tired of watching a good troller put on a whack and stack.

wether merg is serious or not, why care? them dimwits from STS have their dvds on how tos' whats the difference in a dvd or a series of books on bobber fishing? really not a whole lot.
Posted by: CedarR

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 01:55 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Geez... you guys are harsh. It's not like he's offering to teach you how to style your hair or anything. grin

That's in the bonus features.

Something about Merg's post reminds me of that other self-promoter,the Donald. It's more than just the hair...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 02:53 PM

I had my credit card ready, then I read the bit about spinning rods only. Damn.

I found this part humorous, if not a bit offensive as well.

Originally Posted By: Mergantroider

unlike a guide....im teaching you a skill. a skill you can have forever...not just an experience for the day.

By the way Merg, how's the paper work coming. Now that you are offering services that meet the definition of commercial fishing guiding, you probably have quite a pile of forms to fill out and fees to pay.

Posted by: stonefish

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 03:05 PM

I think I'll skip the video and guide trip offer this time around. I'm waiting for the next video titled " How to borrow a friends drift boat and lose one of his oars".

I still have your friends oar. Since it has been about a year now I think I'll start charging you rent.
Posted by: HOOKUP

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 03:41 PM

My twitching skills good. How much to follow you around Tacoma and learn how to hook up with slooty women?
Posted by: kwikfiks

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 04:38 PM

CG, I too found that rather humorous/offensive! But I have to say this thread is pure gold, lol!!! thumbs

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 05:30 PM

Why can I picture Stam and Merg tearing the place up together? smile
Posted by: Streamer

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 06:59 PM

JFC...

Sign me up!
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 07:04 PM

I've gotten 3 emails from people wanting to learn why you are such a dumbass

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 07:13 PM

He's a publicity whore, Mark.....you jealous? C'mon.....out with it. wink

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 09:03 PM

i would be quite interested in a merg vid on how he aproaches woman with that frohawk.

half hour infomercial late at night. try my pickup lines and my twitchy itchy jig pesentations! wether sleazy hotties or slimey silvers, my techniques get action! 1 800 666 2112 or 1 800 HOT MERG
Posted by: Salman

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 10:42 PM

"Mergy's believe it or not"
Posted by: spoon man

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/27/12 11:54 PM

umm...huh?
Posted by: steelhead59

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 12:11 PM

WTF, now what are ya up to ? First you trying to keep your twitching and jig styles a big secret, and now you want to sell freely given knowledge learned from your friend ? Maybe you need to go back to Hawaii and sell daily excursions to tourists. Oh by the way, how about cleaning that pig stigh of a bedroom and give your mother some grocery money
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Slab Happy
He's a publicity whore, Mark.....you jealous? C'mon.....out with it. wink

No, but I can tell you are, you'd suck merg off any chance you can get
Posted by: steeliedrew

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 12:49 PM

Originally Posted By: steelhead59
WTF, now what are ya up to ? First you trying to keep your twitching and jig styles a big secret, and now you want to sell freely given knowledge learned from your friend ? Maybe you need to go back to Hawaii and sell daily excursions to tourists. Oh by the way, how about cleaning that pig stigh of a bedroom and give your mother some grocery money

bahahahaha.....classic.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 02:09 PM

Grocery money? He probably invested it all in his DVD.......

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 02:33 PM

learned from my friend?!?!?!? RIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHT. i was doing it WELL before he became a guide. Did in the salt and caught fish in the Skok with it before he was guiding. he just used it guiding and started using it exclusively...obviously got better at it..and started to show the diversirty of the technique. Then he left to montana for half the year and i took it further than ever.

hey 'guides' i meant no disrespect what so ever. i respect what you guys do. You guys bust your a$$ to provide an amazing time. i couldnt do it....ever...... so i tip my hat to you guys.

but i can teach somebody in 8 hours to outfish every single guy on the river for silvers, chum, and pick up an extra steelhead or king on those tougher trips. fish first cast? 5 fish in 5 casts? how about two fish in one cast? lost the first....had another one take it before i reeled in....

shrug. if theres money to be made doing it. why keep it a secret. everyones trying it....i did say TRYING it. eventually good fisherman will start to master it just as i did over time. why not make money on it now?

if your good at it...great....go for it. i'll still outfish you doing it BEHIND you after you fished through. Do it allll the time. smile you want to learn how to do it better let me know.

i knew you guys would love this : ) my faithful bench warmer fans. lots of talk....not so much show. keep jawing ( raise the roof) your just making me look better the worse you talk hyahaha

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 02:35 PM

the technique is easier done, less fatigue to your wrist ( spoiler!!!) and more EFFECTIVELY done with a spinning rod. tested both....spininng rod gets the nod. i am a baitcasting DIE hard. only time i use the scrotum scratchers.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 02:41 PM

Delusions of Grandeur

a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 03:14 PM

My gauge is fun and Merg's having it. Doesn't distract from others' abilities as fishermen, so quit being so indignant and petty.

Some elect to work from early in life until the end, some play from start to finish.....whatever floats your boat. But watching fun beats the Hell out of watching work.

And as for your "sucking" remark, Mark......it's a pitiful little bitch remark. When have I ever said anything condescending about you? I'm not responsible for your choices, so if your choices don't bring you what you want....change them.
Posted by: eyeFISH

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 03:22 PM

Hey at least it's obvious from the vid that the boy knows low to pull LOW and LEFT.

I think slab hit it right in his last post. It is America idn't it? Piscatorial "pursuit of happiness" and all. If someone's brand of fun does not take away from yours, what's the big deal? No harm, no foul.

Entertaining as always Merg. You've definitely filled a void and found a unique niche on this board.

Who needs VHawk now that we got The Merg?
Posted by: On The Swing

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 05:24 PM

i have gotten three emails from people wanting to learn. i have literally spent a 1000 plus hours doing JUST this technique for every species of fish that swim in the river. I have also caught them ALL. i have video and picture PROOF.

OKAY, i want to get in on this too, yes i have fished with the merg, though it was more like driving him around and watching him catch and then want to leave for greener pastures..yes he is pretty dangerous with those jigs, and YES..he has some serious maturing to do, both cosmetically and mentally..

then you go and post all this after i got a scathing email after posting my twitching jigs from earlier this year on here and facebook..huh?? and the video thing could be fun(ny) but i believe the price wont get that bird off the ground. But seriously 1000+ hours? you got a log book bro? you should do some math because even the guides can have a hard time putting up those hours in your "given" timeline.
BTW..I hope I get a cut off these dvd's..actually i think i want those couple GB's worth of my footage from my rivers back if this is how they will be used...kinda serious there..

its a technique and a fad..once everyone from tidewater up is doing it the fish will get keen and fade away, then on to the next "big thaaang"
--it'll be the same way how you and your guide budding went in and pounded those 4 holes last year like a bunch of whores, hit them everyday like yall did and..well, you where there, you know that 2 weeks later it got tough...(be smart enough not to guide there either like the other walk-in dipshyts)

the lesson offer is also kinda funny dude, because I would already have taken care of my guiding fees and insurance before making a statement as such....i think its much smarter to keep your 9-5 at terrace and fish for fun, if you ask me why? i say go back and search for the Vhawk scandal, your cuter than him but it wont help.

I know your a decent guy jerid but why is it that anytime I see you associated with something on here I just shake my head and sigh?

wait a second!!..are you the same guy on the gayfishin.com that re-posted our video from that day to drum up business?

please dont become a guide, you'll give superfisky a bad name..

we need to update the stars rating..Merg and hook will battle for the top! what
Posted by: David

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 05:37 PM

Dude. Total hater.....

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 05:49 PM

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
[quote=Mergantroider]

OKAY, i want to get in on this too, yes i have fished with the merg, though it was more like driving him around and watching him catch and then want to leave for greener pastures..yes he is pretty dangerous with those jigs, and YES..he has some serious maturing to do, both cosmetically and mentally..

then you go and post all this after i got a scathing email after posting my twitching jigs from earlier this year on here and facebook..huh?? and the video thing could be fun(ny) but i believe the price wont get that bird off the ground. But seriously 1000+ hours? you got a log book bro? you should do some math because even the guides can have a hard time putting up those hours in your "given" timeline.
BTW..I hope I get a cut off these dvd's..actually i think i want those couple GB's worth of my footage from my rivers back if this is how they will be used...kinda serious there..

its a technique and a fad..once everyone from tidewater up is doing it the fish will get keen and fade away, then on to the next "big thaaang"
--it'll be the same way how you and your guide budding went in and pounded those 4 holes last year like a bunch of whores, hit them everyday like yall did and..well, you where there, you know that 2 weeks later it got tough...(be smart enough not to guide there either like the other walk-in dipshyts)

the lesson offer is also kinda funny dude, because I would already have taken care of my guiding fees and insurance before making a statement as such....i think its much smarter to keep your 9-5 at terrace and fish for fun, if you ask me why? i say go back and search for the Vhawk scandal, your cuter than him but it wont help.

I know your a decent guy jerid but why is it that anytime I see you associated with something on here I just shake my head and sigh?

wait a second!!..are you the same guy on the gayfishin.com that re-posted our video from that day to drum up business?

please dont become a guide, you'll give superfisky a bad name..

we need to update the stars rating..Merg and hook will battle for the top! what

OK, so much for no harm, no foul.

I stand corrected.

Back to my fried clams.

Carry on....
Posted by: ondarvr

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 05:55 PM

Let’s see, twitching jigs, the new fad. The first time I twitched a jig was sometime in the mid 60's in Lake Washington, and it wasn't new then, there was also a seminar at one of the sportsman shows in the 80's about twitching jigs. The method comes and goes just like many other methods, and like other things in life, some people do it much better than others.
Merg has developed certain "skills" that seem to work very well for him, at least in his world of priorities, and like Slab says, he's very entertaining.
Posted by: donno

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 06:26 PM

Great thread! banana
Posted by: outrnm

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 09:29 PM

Cool thread! It took me a little while to figure our the twitching jigs thing (like a week) but bass guys have been doing the same identical thing for the past 30 years.

i dunno Merg, sounds like a lot of fluff in your sales pitch... you need to do a latenight infomercial next
Posted by: Double Haul

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 09:42 PM

Kind of reminds me of a few original characters when this bb started in '99
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMENQeCbxfI&feature=relmfu
Posted by: Rossiman

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 10:02 PM

Wait... Is this for real or am i being punked?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 10:06 PM

Flounder.... me likey.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/28/12 10:10 PM

if you are taking someone to a river showing them how to "fish" and "catch fish"for a fee, that would be considered guiding...

do you have your lisence?

also are you going to pay taxes on such income?

should have kept the money out of it from the get go, way too late for that...
Posted by: GBL

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 12:08 AM

Amazing!
Posted by: eastforkchrome

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 12:24 AM

Almost painful...
Posted by: Coho

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 12:47 AM

wow-just read this. Merg I am sure you checked with Bob to promote your DVD and "guide service" on his website. Most likely he would not ask for a cut and just say go right ahead.

dvd titled "How to get noticed on the river"

new fad is twitching K16's- oh man should of kept my mouth shut

is that room clean yet? dont make momma mad

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 01:05 AM

yeah license....all of it. sure. got ya. Your right.....i worded it wrong. i take large DONATIONS. come the F**** on. you speed? you ever teach a friend something and they reimburse you for the gas you spent getting them there? CALL THE TAX man. hes going to be BEATING down my door. liability? im walking on the river.....i volunteered to go into someones boat.

hey zues.

a guide????? what ....the..hell....are you guys talking about. i can teach someone to do it IN THEIR YARD!!!!! in a POND!!!!

bahahah. you are all acting like i give TWO SH!ts what you think...like im goign to change my mind magically because a couple of fisherman have an "OPINION"

your barking up the wrong tree. you guys still dont get it....i pretend like none of you exist...i just post...laugh at you boners...nod to the respectful ones and nice guys who i respect...and MOVE...on..with .my life hahaha.

didnt ask Bob. one thing i didnt think of until it was posted. he can take it down any time. i feel bad about that. the guy has let me stay on here for quite sometime without getting kicked off haahha.

this all started because i was getting emails on my you tube videos. you dont like...dont get it...i could care less. i feel like making a couple extra hundred bucks before christmas. shrug.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 01:13 AM

regardless of what you think Merg, it is illegal, and unfortunately, you posted about it on a site that the WDFW looks at...

you are offering services for a fee, that falls under the WDFW laws as "guiding", bank, boat, hellicopter, whatever...

good luck... the fines aint pretty, just ask the jackwagon on the Cow a couple years back that lost 2 BOATS because of guiding without a lisence.. as well as his truck and camper...

oh, he went to jail too..

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 01:23 AM

redhook, make like a tree and leave.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 02:04 AM

Originally Posted By: fish_brah

quiet down dude..redhook is schoolin merg on legalities!!

JFC
6 stars

it all starts like this

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 02:44 AM

JFC
6 stars

it all starts like this

Merg's been here SEVEN years?

JFC! I barely noticed.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 02:46 AM

Just felt like I should add to the JFC count on this epic thread.

How many now?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: fish_brah

quiet down dude..redhook is schoolin merg on legalities!!

JFC
6 stars

it all starts like this

my bad I stand corrected haha.
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:26 AM

your barking up the wrong tree. you guys still dont get it....i pretend like none of you exist...i just post...laugh at you boners...nod to the respectful ones and nice guys who i respect...and MOVE...on..with .my life hahaha.

Respect you for what Merg?
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:34 AM

i worded it wrong. i take large DONATIONS.

Kind of like all of your Craigslist girlfriends? doh

you speed?

no, but there's probably a few people on here who will take you fishing if you give them some.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 02:28 PM

The kid always has to learn things the hard way no matter how much or what you try to tell him. His adult ADD in is getting me down!!!!
Posted by: cohoangler

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 03:24 PM

Tough crowd!

Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the vast majority of salmon and steelhead anglers in the PNW have no idea this website exists. If Merg wants to provide info to these folks, go for it!

My only advice is to acknowledge Big Bob, and toss him a percentage for the privledge of marketing on his website. We're playing in his house, and he has the right to decide who stays and who pays.....

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 04:09 PM

thanks coho angler.

respect.....i meant theres a ton of really cool people on here that i value their opinion...they give good advice and are generally good all around people. eyefish, stam to name a few.

i love to learn the hard way. its the only way to fly.

yeah. if i get some business off of it i will kick him some dough. like i said....afterthought. poor form on my part.

the hard way greg??? lets not go that route...thats the tea calling the kettle black. I have nothing against my stepfather/greg despite his constant bad mouthing. I have nothing but good things to say about him. apparently it makes him feel better to put me down and TRY and make me look bad. shrug. his deal not mine. usually family sticks together no matter what. I guess im not family enough for him. i can only control how i treat people. not how they treat me. such is life.

redhook. you are my hero. thanks for the heads up. serious talk, im a fan smile

hey...keep posting guys. free advertisement. got a few more hits on my youtube video becasue of it!!! keep it up.....tell me more about how bad it is to teach folks...or maybe what lawyer i should get...really great stuff guys.

i love how i lead you guys all into this. hahahahah i knew you guys would blow this post up with your pufffed up chests telling me your overinflated opinions. dont you think i planned that? bahahahahh. love it. its been how many years? and you dopes still fall into the same trap, again ....and again....and again...like the dog on the movie "up" SQUIRREL!!!! ...i should write a book on "self promoting on forum websites for THE dummies" bahahahahah.

to the rest of you. thanks for the input. im goign to have to rethink some things i think. but thanks for seeing what im trying to do and giving good solid feedback.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 04:17 PM

my adult ADHD??? wow....now my own stepfather makes fun of my disability that has ruined my whole life, made me struggle with jobs and relationships. Literally the one thing in my life i strove the hardest to control, to change, to overcome. The one thing in my life that has shaped my whole life...that i am JUST NOW seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. way to go greg. your such a standup guy.....lets say i roll up my sleeves and tell everyone on here about yOU!!!! you would flip the F**** out if everyone knew all your secrets, shortcomings, problems. my self esteem can take it becasue i have spent a lifetime dealing with people just like you trying to make themselves feel better about their own lives by putting down mine.....but i never expected it from family. good job greg...you feel better now? you feel wiser? you look cooler on a forum website? you going to sleep better knowing you said it? well done.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 04:24 PM

thanks stam. awwwww i love my mom. i help her any way i can dont worry smile
Posted by: bushbear

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 04:26 PM

tip of the day: Keep your tip up..and don't horse 'em.

...I thought it was low and left.... smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 04:27 PM

he may have been talking about woman....i wasnt sure on the reference...;)

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 04:47 PM

on the swing/ nate.....

legalities....bro....dont get me started on your 'legalities'. the difference between you and i is i dont give two f****s what anyone thinks....so when i do something most fisherman consider "immoral" i own up to it and back it up with why i dont care what they think and why i think its NOT immoral...when i do it smile you on the other hand have this fear and reputation to uphold considering what a stand up member of the community and now works for the state. .... i couldnt do a ton of damage to that...but i got enough ammo to make a dent. lets not get into a 'dick' measuring contest.

also since instead of offering advice you decided to slam me, discredit me....i guess i can return some fire by saying if you actualy CAUGHT a fish in my prescence, you could have some credibility....but in the half year we fished together....YOU NEVER CAUGHT A FISH except the ONES WE TAUGHT YOU HOW TO CATCH WITH THE TECHNIQUE WE TAUGHT YOU!!!!!!!....1000's of hours....tell me again how that doesnt add up....i fish with you a few times and all of a sudden your a mathmatician about how many hours i spend fishing....weird...you apperantly need a few MORE hours on the river. come on over....i'll give you the FRIEND rate and teach you a few more things.

gayfishing dot com? what the hell.....i dont know what your into nate/OnTheSwing....but i only posted my video here and on youtube.

oh i know you catch fish. ive seen the videos....but since we are laying some skin bare why dont you go fly a kite....i got the videos of JARED AND I TEACHING YOU THE TECHNIQUE....so yeah....when you are BLABBER mouthing about a technique we told you to keep your trap shut about...i got a little angry. SO WHAT!? it was a gift....to a friend....and now im regretting it.
Posted by: MyKiss Labs

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:04 PM

Merg's Mom here, AND DAMN PROUD of it.

IMHO all you FAT, FAG 2" peckered MO FO's are just jealous!!!! That he can not only get your gonads grinding but CATCH FISH and sexy women too! Oh and has a WAIST LINE, ABS & a full HEAD of HAIR!

PS as for his room, I don't live in it so..........

As for the other aforementioned issue (Adult ADD) wow LOW BLO ...... I think he is doing a pretty good effort trying to manage it WITH OUT drugs which the rest of you seem to be CONSUMING WAY to many of!!!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:14 PM

Merg,

i dont know if your use of OTS/Nate is in regards to both of us, or OTS's name is Nate, thats what my name is...

my statements werent a bash towards you in any way, you wanna make a DVD go ahead, i may even watch it at some point, you wanna teach people how to fish/guide, go ahead, i may even go with you sometime, who knows...

all i was saying, is dont be stupid, get your ducks in a row and do it the right way... dont get yourself in trouble because of overlooking something, or just not caring about it...

like i said, there was a guy a little while back on the Cow that was guiding out of his sled without the proper lisencing, and undercover WDFW agents seized his boat... then the genius came back with another boat shortly later, and they took that boat too, and his truck and camper, and took him to jail...

do you know how much a guide lisence is for say steelhead?

its alot cheaper than 2 big ass sleds and a big truck and camper thats for damn sure....

do it right, and good luck...
Posted by: Kyle_A

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:31 PM

I think I've been on this board 12 years or so. Merg, we've seen many of you come and go, but this has to be the best "too many beers at midnight" post I've ever seen. Very nice! Can you tell you've stirred the nest smile
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:36 PM

This thread is really going places. I have been having a pretty boring day overall, but for this!

I'm not even sure what this thread is even about, but if Merg makes a DVD I will be the first to pirate it.
Posted by: big moby

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:40 PM

Wonder how the dinner table conversation is going to go at the Merg residence....... maybe we can get some youtube vid
Posted by: docspud

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:44 PM

My god we are on page 10 of bash on merg........Who's cherrios did merg piss in anyway. Reminds me of a school yard full of little third graders that are used to getting beat up by the fourth graders finding a second grader to kick around.

Merg seems to have contributed some laughs over my years around here. What is the deal?

Why do we give a crap if Bob gives his OK. And I am sure he will let him know if he has a problem with it. What is with all the haters(besides the few that do nothing but hate on people.....you know who you are).

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:55 PM

no no redhook....was to on the swing...his name is nate too.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 05:57 PM

dinner convo aint going to go well.....hahah but thats why i go trolling at night....or stay at some chicks house after she buys my "services " hahahha

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: 2MANY

Merg's mom is hot.

Nothing screams HOT like a chick with a mullet!!
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:08 PM

His MOM showed up?!?!?!

Best thread ever.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:35 PM

That smart ass attitude wouldn't fly long around here. Especially if we so your picture and knew who you were. You must live and fish in pussyville. Someone needs their butt spanked.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:36 PM

Tell your mom to call me.
Posted by: sykofish

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
His MOM showed up?!?!?!

Best thread ever.

The comedy just get's better every day.

rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:37 PM

And tell your buddy his ear rings make him look like a tool and to man up. Hugs and kisses. And that chick in your avatar still looks like an alien.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:46 PM

whats wrong with earrings?

do you know the real deffinition of the word "tool" like you are using it?

chill out, jfc

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:51 PM

Hey Merg, many of us have ADHD and deal with it fine including me. Good
luck.

10K stars.
Posted by: Dave Vedder

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 08:52 PM

JFC Squared!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:01 PM

Redhook. Are you asking if I know what the word tool means? No I don't, heard the word used but never understood. And I think ear rings are for women. Merg's mom must have really shaken you up. JFC...And I have A.D.D too, I think.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:21 PM

And maybe it's just me. But I've never even seen merg's mom and I want to make sweet love to her. Do you mind merg? Err..
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:23 PM

Dang! 2Many comes through with the best posts in yet another thread! Took the thoughts right outa' my keyboard.

Merg's mom be hawt, and I'm not overly offended at her derision that my scalp is a few hairs shy of my youthful Afro. And if Cougar bait is under 30, Im outa' luck anyway, as is Stamster.

Merg has always been great entertainment on this forum. He's the only PP member to appear here in a bikini, even tho it really hurt the eyes.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: ybd
Tell your mom to call me.

lol

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:54 PM

The radius?.......you only have a half a pecker then?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:54 PM

A half-moon shape?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:55 PM

actually that would be a quarter moon.

kinda like a sliced pickle

probably green too

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:57 PM

Dude.......

Stop talking about peckers.

Merg's mom reads this sh!t.
Posted by: smallieslayer

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 09:59 PM

Funny stuff guys lol

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 10:01 PM

Good to see you, Dan!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 10:06 PM

maybe she taped around and divided by 3?

uh huh

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: salmosalar
2X radius = diameter. It's like a can of Boston baked beans...well it is as long as we're clowning Merg.

Clean your room and mom comes to ythe rescue. You can't make this stuff up.

Go Sox,
cds

you edited your sh!t and still did that? come on maaaaaan...

tell me when you and the moms is on Maury so i can reel to reel it for future safekeeping...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
That smart ass attitude wouldn't fly long around here. Especially if we so your picture and knew who you were. You must live and fish in pussyville. Someone needs their butt spanked.

well apperantly you have 'so' my picture alot. You ever notice how your talking about guys body parts....yarnballs deep? studying my picture? my butt spanked....i mean i thought you were just poking fun before.....technically...this time.... its called flirting.

And tell your buddy his ear rings make him look like a tool and to man up. Hugs and kisses. And that chick in your avatar still looks like an alien.

hugs and kisses? im starting to see a trend here....

alien? pussyville? is this guy for real?!?!?!?!you been on here...waht 8 days? hey zues bro. step back. you dont wade in with Ali becasue you think you can box. work up to it. your liable to hurt yourself tryign to keep up. i know you aint been round these parts long so ill fill you in on the last 9 years...... i been BLASTING My picture on the internet here and everywhere else for 9 years bruddah....no ones stepped up yet. you going to come on out for the title? yarnballsdeep....nice bro...its like fisher price " my first forum website"

Look. im not a homophobe....i dont care that your gay bro. honestly. alot of gay guys think that some woman are like aliens. When your ready to come out of the closet....or one day talk to women...( they aren't aliens bro...just people like you and me) let me know. im here to help. we are all in this together. until then...shhhhhhhhhhh. you stay quiet long enough and hold back your scandolously flirting comments...you might learn something. (wink)

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:18 PM

"or stay at some chicks house after she buys my "services " hahahha"
Your mom bought the DVD?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!! rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:21 PM

you guys got ADHD? please brotha....they invented the term ADHD when they diagnosed me. most doctors said i had one of the most extreme cases of it they had seen. bahahah you got A.D.D ....uh huh. thats like looking at leonardo da vinci's drawings and going " i can draw too" ...not even comparable.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:23 PM

the fishing DVD? services? your stretching bro....i expect better from you...ive given you plenty of material to work with here and thats the best you could do...frankly i feel let down 2many....i'll give you one more chance before i lose all faith in your wit.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
"or stay at some chicks house after she buys my "services " hahahha"
Your mom bought the DVD?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!! rofl

2many is 2much!!!!

This is one of those "Bow Suckers" moments

bow

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:27 PM

ADD was changed to ADHD in the early 90s because not all ADD cases are the same.. ther are different categories so the switched name of it to include a broader spectrum or some sh!t..

if you got it Merg and manage it without medication, good for you, quite suprising actually... quite a few of my friends had/have it.. none take any medications...

if you take Adderall, you are basically a legal tweaker.. same as back in the day when Dexedrine came out...

bringin it up tho was kinda messed up, especially being family...

you should appologize 59...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:31 PM

my father forced me to take it when i was younger...stunted my growth. i grew 4 inches out of high school after i stopped taking it. adderall is lethal sh!t bro...lethal. tried taking it again later in life....talk about hi's and lows...whoa. i have talked a few people out of taking it since then. tougher to deal with life but more satisfying to NOT be hi or extremely low all the time haha.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:33 PM

EPIC Thread. The only way this can get better is to have BIG STICK join the party.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:35 PM

Merg,
Do you drive an explorer?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/29/12 11:46 PM

ahh [Bleeeeep!] its out now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=_QxFJIcl2xE&NR=1

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 12:06 AM

lol

Holy f.uck.

'The Parrot Chronicles' is now in sight, and in danger of losing the lead.

rofl
Posted by: Vasiliy

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 12:18 AM

Thanks for the entertainment Merg and everyone else.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 12:19 AM

retards arguing about being ADD or ADHD, short bus gonna short bus.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 12:56 AM

Piper, Merg drives an Exploder.

Yeah Merg, TMI, and then some. The short bus is getting shorter by the page. But go ahead and invite your mom back into the thread. This really has the potential to surpass the Parrot Chronicles.

Never had this much entertainment on a fishing website. Evah.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
Piper, Merg drives an Exploder.

with bullet holes?

but hey, I'm not gonna ask how you know... smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 01:28 AM

This should end the thread, but it won't I suspect the grand wizard of all things twitching might have a crystal meth habit. And calls it add, of the adult variety. Thats what u city boys do these days. Not to many fellars around here put that kind of care into their hair before going fishing. And yeah, ive been here eight days cause i dont need the interweb to help me catch fishes..ur mom still hasen't returned my fleshlight. You have a purdy mouth merg..you did see a trend.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 01:30 AM

Irish whiskey made me do it. 2many, will you post some cool pics and stories tomorrow?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 01:33 AM

yarnballsdeep.....thats your reply....fleshlight....pbbbbbbb. give it a few years....reading and writing is new for you so i'll give you some leeway with the interweb as you so eloquently put it.

TMI ??? my middle name. : )

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 01:44 AM

reading and writing is new for you so i'll give you some leeway with the interweb

Back to the original topic.... if the dvd format is taking too long.

....I'll take the VHS...
Posted by: RowVsWade

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 01:50 AM

Merg---You ph.ucking ROCK!!

Posted by: Saundu

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 08:44 AM

maybe it shows you how to pick up chicks.......judging from his avatar lately he's got two around him at all times. Maybe he's got a harem. If it shows how to build up a harem ...i will definitely be interested in the DVD.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 10:15 AM

Lovin' it!
Is this tagged with 5 stars yet?

thumbs

Merg, keep with the fishing and gals.....forget the personal details. I don't care how you got to be who you are. beer
Posted by: stonefish

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
pretty sure this one was "twitched" ...

I'm not sure she was twitching.....looks more like she been using a double float set-up.
Those little snappers are pretty tasty as well. grin
Posted by: iNofish

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 11:43 AM

you guys got ADHD? please brotha....they invented the term ADHD when they diagnosed me. most doctors said i had one of the most extreme cases of it they had seen. bahahah you got A.D.D ....uh huh. thats like looking at leonardo da vinci's drawings and going " i can draw too" ...not even comparable.

"Oh yeah!! Well MY ADHD is waaaay worse than YOUR ADHD, so nyah!!"

Classic.

I bet your daddy can kick everyone else's daddy's azz too.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 01:13 PM

I just "twitched" in my pants... banana

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 06:23 PM

And you wonder why fishermen cannot unite and stop the commies and Indians!
Posted by: Todd

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 06:53 PM

HFMOGJFC.

Please tell me this thread is not a joke.

Also...please, please, please....please...

Quote:

Merg's Mom here, AND DAMN PROUD of it.

IMHO all you FAT, FAG 2" peckered MO FO's are just jealous!!!! That he can not only get your gonads grinding but CATCH FISH and sexy women too! Oh and has a WAIST LINE, ABS & a full HEAD of HAIR!

PS as for his room, I don't live in it so..........

As for the other aforementioned issue (Adult ADD) wow LOW BLO ...... I think he is doing a pretty good effort trying to manage it WITH OUT drugs which the rest of you seem to be CONSUMING WAY to many of!!!

...PLEASE...tell me that quote is real, too.

Six stars.

D.O.G., mommy-D.O.G., ADHD, and a healthy sprinkling of JFC's...all in one thread...

And...all about a very not new, and not hard fishing technique that the OP just learned about a few years ago.

Please tell me everything in this thread is legit...if it's just trolling it's not nearly as funny.

Please.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Usually after wasting ten minutes reading stuff like this I feel like I've...well, wasted ten minutes. This time it was well worth it.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 08:07 PM

[/quote]

And...all about a very not new, and not hard fishing technique that the OP just learned about a few years ago.

[/quote]

nice try bro. its been around since the 70's. But you SOUNDED cool acting like you knew....not hard? niether is drift fishing or float fishing...but to do it correctly...and VERY VERY well...thats called mastery. so shhhhhhhh. go back to your internet porn dear. few of the guys who know you in real life told me alllll about you ...hahah

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 08:11 PM

Merg, you're going from fool to dipshit the more you post on this topic.

And...either you are confused, or can't read very well. Re-read the part you quoted.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: FishinSinsation

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 08:17 PM

How many sisters do you have merg, oh time for a Facebook search

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 08:29 PM

JFC!

Are we gonna see page 10?
Posted by: FishinSinsation

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 08:34 PM

Merg you related to a Leah Rayne? Looks like she's a lesbian

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 08:59 PM

HFMOG
Holly Faa King Mother of God????

Thanks 2MANY, I was feverishly going thru all the various permutations of that acronym in my head but never did figure out the exact syntax.

The things a guy learns on PP.

How to fix a POS Revo.... and how to say HFMOG.

Ain't this board great?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 09:00 PM

Whomever said 2Many wasn't 2Smart wasn't 2Well-Informed.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 09:07 PM

I'm obviously new to the site and had to do some research and certain characters. Merg, you figured out how to tie, choose and twitch jigs. You take those tools to those little holea with stacked up ho's and start twitching. Angry freshly oxygenated(probably spelt wrong) bite tge big ugly jig. Coho like twitched jigs, it's nothing you perfected before others. I am jealous of you and all others who get the chance to slay and chase nasty skeezy women whenever they want, but I have to go to damn work. As far as the pics of you with your arms around girls, congratulations. Proves nothing. We're around the same age and I get good looking girls also. I just go after the more respectable girls who don't dig the cocky hair-do's and purple sunglasses. Kind of have a Jersey Shore D-Bag thing going on. Its just weird for people to see a Donny from New Kids on the Block catching fish. But do you brudah. I can tell you, if you ever want to settle down with a good gal you'll have to tone down the whole character deal. Well, hear comes a 12 paragraph response, I don't do paragraphs, my cell phone has a way of making my curser jump all over. Keep it sleezy merg..

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 09:14 PM

you seriously know band members from New Kids on the Block by name?

ive now seen it all... well, most of it, i already know everything...
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 09:35 PM

No, those are definitely tweaked.

Before tweaking.....

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 09:57 PM

Hes the only dude in the groups name I can remember. And hes Mark Wahlbergs brother. I was a kid in the late 80's early 90'. What are you gonna do? Didn't have a sleeping bag like the neighbor girls though:(

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 10:01 PM

And that girls boobs are a bit too big. Makes her look weird. She'd be hotter if she sported a normal over the shoulder boulder holder.. Term used in an awesome early 90's movie Little Monsters. Anyone remember? Jessica Alba muuuuch cuter. I feel like I'm turning into Merg now. I Really don't enjoy attention, just bored...
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 10:05 PM

Wonder if boob doctors and beaver doctors have trouble gettin' wood ?
Lookin' at 'em all day long and all.
Posted by: Robert Allen3

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 10:05 PM

Now i didn't read the whole thread but i watched most of the video...

I think it's funny how something "new" like this comes along and someone claims to have invented it or perfected it or whatever and now wants to be known as THE ONE..

Funny thing about all this jig twitching is that fly fishermen have been doing it for decades with streamers.....

sure it works great.. glad you have fun doing it... new however it is not.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive
beaver doctor

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive

Lookin' at 'em all day long and all.

It ain't the lookin' that's so bad.

It's the examining, touching, and smelling of diseased girl parts that's a game-killer.

JFC!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 11:14 PM

That is a very bad visual, you just whacked my evening eyeFish.
"diseased girl parts" Made me remember the 70's.....just a bit!
Posted by: bankbum

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/30/12 11:18 PM

10 pages yet?
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 12:03 AM

i love how i lead you guys all into this. hahahahah i knew you guys would blow this post up with your pufffed up chests telling me your overinflated opinions. dont you think i planned that? bahahahahh. love it. its been how many years? and you dopes still fall into the same trap, again ....and again....and again...like the dog on the movie "up" SQUIRREL!!!! ...i should write a book on "self promoting on forum websites for THE dummies" bahahahahah.

You little fox, you're just too smart for us...so far ahead of us all. When will we ever learn? Seriously, your arms and hands must be in constain pain from patting yourself on your back so hard and so often. Never seen the likes of it on PP....ever. And that says alot.

As good as this thread is (6 star minimum), and for as much entertainment he provides, I wouldn't mind it at all if The Merg moved back to Hawaii and showed up here a couple of times a year...or less.

Ike

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Ike
You little fox, you're just too smart for us..

lol

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 01:06 AM

What Ike said, more or less verbhatehim.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 01:38 AM

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
Here is what I see here, a young guy with one hell of a positive attitude that spent years on the beach in Hawaii surfing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. Now he's back in Washington and spends his time fishing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. On the other side I see a bunch of jealous old farts sitting around their work or in a failing marriage or somewhere else they don't want to be, wishing they were instead fishing or banging young hot chicks, so they come on this site and bash the people who are living the life they want to live.

Merg is one hell of a guy and I know for a fact that he can outfish half the guys in this thread and probably the other half too. I have no doubts that Merg can succeed as a guide if he puts his mind to it, he can fish, he has a positive attitude and he is an entertaining guy--all skills any good guide needs. Hell Merg even has a great Mom that still goes fishing with her son and SHE can probably out fish you guys too, she certainly can kick most of your asses.

I hope you guys are not seriously being haters and just busting Mergs balls because you like him, if not, it's seriously wack. If you guys seriously care about anything other than making money, banging young hot chicks and going fishing, well lol @ u.

On top of it all, Merg looks better in a Bikini than anyone in this thread, and probably half your guys girlfriends and wives.

groce.......... do you even lift?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 01:46 AM

was that a joke?...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 08:54 AM

Wow. Never mind on that good luck. You clearly are exceptional on all fronts including stupidity and ego.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 08:56 AM

Only extreme cases of ADHD will get a man in a bikini......

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 10:38 AM

i'll also toss in a JFC

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 11:42 AM

FishPrince posts the Merg bikini........ 5 stars!!

and a couple of thumbs up as well! thumbs thumbs

rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: FP
Here is what I see here, a young guy with one hell of a positive attitude that spent years on the beach in Hawaii surfing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. Now he's back in Washington and spends his time fishing, banging young hot chicks and living the dream. On the other side I see a bunch of jealous old farts sitting around their work or in a failing marriage or somewhere else they don't want to be, wishing they were instead fishing or banging young hot chicks, so they come on this site and bash the people who are living the life they want to live.

Merg is one hell of a guy and I know for a fact that he can outfish half the guys in this thread and probably the other half too. I have no doubts that Merg can succeed as a guide if he puts his mind to it, he can fish, he has a positive attitude and he is an entertaining guy--all skills any good guide needs. Hell Merg even has a great Mom that still goes fishing with her son and SHE can probably out fish you guys too, she certainly can kick most of your asses.

I hope you guys are not seriously being haters and just busting Mergs balls because you like him, if not, it's seriously wack. If you guys seriously care about anything other than making money, banging young hot chicks and going fishing, well lol @ u.

On top of it all, Merg looks better in a Bikini than anyone in this thread, and probably half your guys girlfriends and wives.

Get a room.

I voted for 74, so stop pestering me.
Posted by: docspud

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: FP

Get a room.

I voted for 74, so stop pestering me.

rofl Zzzzzzzzzzzzing!!!!!!!!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 12:59 PM

wasn't that VHawk checking out Merg's bikini fit?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 02:43 PM

WOW!!

I leave for a couple days to watch the H.C. gillnetters do their thing and this has been going the whole time??! AND his mom showed up? damn thats cool, but she is a lush and I almost saw it..

and i bit the hand the feeds me? really, you taught me a trick, thanks bro, but i coulda learned it elsewhere just like you did.. and i catch plenty of fish without you merg, it aint hard...just usually when your around I feel like a babysitter/school bus driver..or am watchin you flail a fly rod in the front of my drift boat like a 2 year old(with adhd) while miles of river go by...

you are a nice guy and a danger to fish, truly, but your attitude dont mesh well with me/most you've met, so continue on master, i'll keep watchin from under my rock..where its safe!

i predict 15+ pages and a whole lot more jfc's by the time my fishery closes, see you guys in a week for the results!

hats off to you on the bikini pix though pretty boy..that will scar/make me laugh for some time to come!! i feel like that pic will be around for awhile..your WAY more man than I
Posted by: Mystical Legends

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 02:49 PM

I'm more interested in hearing about the H.C gillnetters falling flat on their face?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 03:15 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook
was that a joke?...

Merg dresses like that all the time

i was talking about the dude above me...

spelling it groce is like spelling it grosseries...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 03:26 PM

I can't help but chuckle when redhook schools someone on spelling...

11 pages and counting

I want more pics of mom and sisters!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 04:05 PM

Is it lunchtime yet?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 04:51 PM

This is amazing... JFC!
Merg post some photos of some fine young hunnies please...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 04:51 PM

was that a joke?...

Merg dresses like that all the time

i was talking about the dude above me...

it's a joke, gross sounds like it should be spelled groce. Now go play in traffic...

flosser. smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 05:06 PM

Which one are you...OTS or The Merg?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 05:21 PM

fap...
Posted by: Timber

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 05:26 PM

So first Merg wants to be a twitchin guide grin..... Then step dad comes in to reveal he has ADHD and needs to clean his room along with a few paso to momma for grub.....
Momma comes in and calls eveyone "FAT, FAG 2" peckered MO FO's" which is real classy!
Only to find out later merg is a homophobe and that explains the comment from momma...

Latest news has mergs momma being a lush!

10 fukin stars for this gem of a thread! rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:07 PM

Seems to me that a guy with world class ADHD would have to be a superior twitcher. Probably a lot harder not to twitch.

I'm a on Merg's side. But do wanna see a photo of mama. Can't wait till they do the Jerry Springer marathon

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:10 PM

my mom has had 10 beers in the last year...maybe....lush? uh huhhh. Now you attack my mom? bro...your really stretching her to try and dig on me. Next your going to try for my pets....psshhhhh your sh!ts weak dude. just like your fishing, and character. OTS/nate can't even take a piss without smoking his weight in grass. five times down the river he's token up like hes got gay tendencies to forget. i may hit it every now and then ( read twice a year on a bad year) ...but when i take a drug/drink more than i have to go to the bathroom..i seriously look at my life and wonder why i need it that bad. So smoke on brotha...hopefully the state dont piss test...i think you could smoke your hair and get high you do it so much. A TRICK!!! a TRICK hahahah yeah a motha f***** HAT trick....only way ive seen you be able to land a fish. a trick.....bahahah. yeah like fishing with a ROD is a trick. put the pipe down next time you try and bandy words with me bro...it may help you remember that you dont win...ever...not in anything against me.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Timber
So first Merg wants to be a twitchin guide grin..... Then step dad comes in to reveal he has ADHD and needs to clean his room along with a few paso to momma for grub.....
Momma comes in and calls eveyone "FAT, FAG 2" peckered MO FO's" which is real classy!
Only to find out later merg is a homophobe and that explains the comment from momma...

Latest news has mergs momma being a lush!

10 fukin stars for this gem of a thread! rofl

i wouldnt believe anything OTS says... just sayin...

as far as the mom, well, thats what moms do.... wether you ask them or not... atleast real moms do..

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:13 PM

Aside from not washing my fleshlight with my toothbrush anymore, joining this board is the best decision I have ever made!

Thanks Piscatorial Pursuits!!!!!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Robert Allen3
Now i didn't read the whole thread but i watched most of the video...

I think it's funny how something "new" like this comes along and someone claims to have invented it or perfected it or whatever and now wants to be known as THE ONE..

Funny thing about all this jig twitching is that fly fishermen have been doing it for decades with streamers.....

sure it works great.. glad you have fun doing it... new however it is not.

what? i never invented it. never said i did....dont recognize your name....came out of hiding to try your luck , lurker? heh heh heh.

P.S. please know what your talking about or just shutttttt uppppppppp gawwwwwwd i get tired of people opening their traps about a technique THEY DONT DO FULL TIME AND HAVENT MASTERED. i know you havent because your spitting OLD RHETORIC that you would know is FALSE IF YOU KNEW WHAT you were talkin about. fly fisherman do it in ALASKA for the most part. its an inefficient way to twitch from every perspective. you will catch 20 times the fish doing it properly with a rod. So yes...fly fisherman having been making fishing harder for years. no secret. for them its about the experience that they get FIRST...then its about the fish. Why would you ever don a fly rod and cut down your odds otherwise??? its definitly not new...if you could read above a fourth grade level...you would have read that i have stated that. i do have fun doing it, it is a KILLER technique if you KNOW what your doing. its mediocre at BEST if you dont. hence why its not quite mainstream yet. i feel dumber for having tried to raise your IQ. thank you. doesnt mean i still wont teach you when you want to learn. you want to stay in the dark about this technique...? hahah great! more money and fish for me.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:22 PM

Now OTS has hair is rolled up and smoked!! grin

And we find out yarnballsdeep even has a toothbrush!
but he also has a fleshlight...

Downgraded to 7 fukin stars!!!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:26 PM

fly fisherman do it in ALASKA for the most part. its an inefficient way to twitch from every perspective. you will catch 20 times the fish doing it properly with a rod.

Now a fly rod is not a rod!!!

6 fukin stars and dropping!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Rossiman
This is amazing... JFC!
Merg post some photos of some fine young hunnies please...

DONE. my ex girlfriend. amazing woman....i screwed it up being a douche....she is still a great friend of mine.

(STATEMENT RETRACTED)

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:30 PM

My bad timber...

Not sure what the slob part was about?..
But I do o.k with the ladies. I date girls who would let me live if I paraded pics od them and their tits on the internet. And I don't have anything to prove.

Which makes me ask, you say you don't care what people think of you(about 500 times), yet you feel the need to explain and respond to every comment with a 5000 word post and some pics of you a dolled up doing creeper poses with random girls? Seems to me you care VERRRY much what other people think, and desperatly crave attention. But I could be wrong..

Catching fish and boning girls is cool. You're just a cocky arrogant prick. If you were even remotely humble people would be jocking yoir nuts pretty tough I imagine. But I think you like being some hat vilan like a kid on his xbox.

You're probably a cool dude in real life too.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:44 PM

semantics my dear watson, i will rephrase for the delightfully ignorant. i classify a rod used for fly fishing as a "fly rod" so as not to be confused when i say " yo ...brotha...hand me that rod right there." and my fly rod is there. i classify my other rods accordingly "penis" is my "trolling" rod....my drift rod is...well...my drift rod....my spinning rod is my "scrotum scratcher rod" which can get confusing when you out at the bar trying to hit on a chick " hey darlin...hand me that there rod i use for scrotum scratching"

you know what i was saying. but your intelligence and wit only allow you to invent jokes on the plainly obvious and overused jokes of improperly described objects of the english language. its pretty common on this board as the average intelligence of most ( not all) fisherman is woefully lacking at best. I notice a lot of ignoramus's (sp?) that cant create humor of their own and lack the social skill to make humor ....often use the small plainly obvious english language mix up's for their WHOLE base of humor or "dig's". its good to mix in one every now and again as filler. but displays serious lack of foresight and intelligence to use IT EVERY TIME OR AFTER EVERY OTHER PERSON AND HIS BROTHER HAVE USED IT. get some new material or keep posting your one liners and keep looking stupid. choice is yours. i'll keep laughing at your attempts though. thats for sure. i got a few books you can read on humor i will totally send you over for free so that all of us can have a reprieve from your ignorance.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:45 PM

My bad timber...

Not sure what the slob part was about?..
But I do o.k with the ladies. I date girls who would let me live if I paraded pics od them and their tits on the internet. And I don't have anything to prove.

Which makes me ask, you say you don't care what people think of you(about 500 times), yet you feel the need to explain and respond to every comment with a 5000 word post and some pics of you a dolled up doing creeper poses with random girls? Seems to me you care VERRRY much what other people think, and desperatly crave attention. But I could be wrong..

Catching fish and boning girls is cool. You're just a cocky arrogant prick. If you were even remotely humble people would be jocking yoir nuts pretty tough I imagine. But I think you like being some hat vilan like a kid on his xbox.

You're probably a cool dude in real life too.

i went to far....sorry bro. i meant no offense. honestly just got caught up. liked your last post and from what ive seen you seem like a funny guy. apologies ( bowing)

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Merg
i screwed it up being a douche....

I'm shocked by this news.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:52 PM

smile as well you should be.....the story is a longgggggggg tell. but it involves three woman and a few months of my life. made some bad decisions...made some good ones. good memories though. also changed my perspective on life.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:52 PM

Is gay as it may sound I do feel like a loser talking sh!t to someone I don't know. These forums have a way of pissing me off. IFish did it to me. I won't be a hater anymore. I'm better than that. Work is boring. Sorry too merg!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:54 PM

ANU POONIS!!! he always bows out of playing with me. i think i play to rough...which is the way he used to like it. : ) i got to rough with some of his more retarded posts and he has refused to take the bait again to play. i miss him too. easy punching bag. endless jokes.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 06:59 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAAH ....i never get mad bro. Except at my own stepfaher...that was dumb. made me mad. but its like....not real life on here....who cares what anyone thinks? its fun to keep your mind sharp though. working with words and communicating ideas is a pastime of mine. But seriously...you gotta laugh at these guys sometimes when they puff out their chests ...finally get the nerve to post because they feel like they have a good dig...or intelligent thing to say and i grind them beneath a boot while laughing at their attempts to affect me. even if they are right.....i still dont care...its not going to change one iota of how i think. its a website.

( sidenote: i do listen to some of you guys..who are knowledgable...respectful...and think before they talk..im also friends with you guys on facebook..so you know this smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:02 PM

MERG, why don't you tell us all about how the DVD is coming along and how you still feel about it.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
Seems to me that a guy with world class ADHD would have to be a superior twitcher. Probably a lot harder not to twitch.

I'm a on Merg's side. But do wanna see a photo of mama. Can't wait till they do the Jerry Springer marathon

you have met my mom vedder.....or at least seen her. JD Love is my step dads cousin. we are up there a ton fishing and staying at his place...i think thats where you may have seen her....she is 6' tall....i dont feel like you would have met a lot of woman that tall that fish....hahah

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:15 PM

Great thread I give it the full 5 stars.

Truthfully most of us look at Facebook, Twitter, PP, whatever hoping to get a glimpse of someone else's life, and summarily compare it to ours. It is human nature, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Here the Merg opens himself up to all sorts of chicanery and boldly hangs his sh!t out right here in public. Takes guts and/or stupidity and I applaud that.

Not only that but if you hang out with Merg or are related, he might hang your sh!t out in public too. This has to be the most interesting thread in a year because of it.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: steeliedrew

fap...

Translation, please?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:31 PM

hes whackin his willie to the pic...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder

you have met my mom vedder.....or at least seen her. JD Love is my step dads cousin. we are up there a ton fishing and staying at his place...i think thats where you may have seen her....she is 6' tall....i dont feel like you would have met a lot of woman that tall that fish....hahah

If she hangs out with JD she has to be all right. I don't remember meeting a six foot woman there, but I don't remember everything that happens there.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:33 PM

Posted by: RB3

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:35 PM

hes whackin his willie to the pic...

You mean his clacka

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red

JFC!

Were you all Batman junkies growing up? Who makes this crap up?

For the life of me, I figured it was some kind of acronym not an onomatopoeia. Just like the other night, trying to translate Ripley's cryptic code, I was trying to run all the likely combinations thru my head.

The best I could come up with was "fantasizing about poontang".

I guess I was close?

Sorta

So much for decency.

Wait... WTF... it's a Merg thread.

JFC!

Posted by: Mooch

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 08:01 PM

The Mergster's good enough to twitch up Edgar over yonder on the Classified thread.

Now there's a pair to draw to........

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 08:09 PM

Mergos training video finally makes YouTube in HD!

Twitchin' with Mega Merg

You'll notice it's all in the wrist snap, the hip thrust and keeping it reel smoooooooth. wink

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 08:16 PM

Rickrolled...

Again.

rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 08:21 PM

Genius..best use of Rick to date.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 09:06 PM

Those meth labs are pretty aggressive, I hear they run through blackberry patches and scale walls like no other. Might be a worthwhile choice for a bird dog.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 09:31 PM

My weirdo meth lab/ weimaraner wouldn't walk on hard wood floors for his first year..must be a side effect of the tweak. Whoda' thunk it?!
Posted by: Ikissmykiss

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 10:12 PM

But seriously...you gotta laugh at these guys sometimes when they puff out their chests

The only one with a puffed up chest around here is you. You thinking that you're the only person on this site (and perhaps the whole world) that has "mastered" twitching goes way beyond just being arrogant...it makes you look like an idiot.

hence why its not quite mainstream yet.

Wrong...it's been mainstream since you were about 10 years old.

Ike

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 10:21 PM

i see it as he is confident he has fully utilized all aspects of the technique, and has them perfectly tuned to a T...

Jerry Rice mastered the art of recieving... so did Randy Moss... but Moss aint no Rice....

simple solution...

have a fish off, haters use your methods, Merg, use yours... see who wins...

put that on the DVD Merg, if thats not a sales pitch, i dont know what would be...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 10/31/12 11:02 PM

What medications are used to treat schizophrenia?

Antipsychotic medications are used to treat schizophrenia and schizophrenia-related disorders. Some of these medications have been available since the mid-1950's. They are also called conventional "typical" antipsychotics. Some of the more commonly used medications include:

Chlorpromazine (Thorazine)
Haloperidol (Haldol)
Perphenazine (generic only)
Fluphenazine (generic only).

In the 1990's, new antipsychotic medications were developed. These new medications are called second generation, or "atypical" antipsychotics.

One of these medications was clozapine (Clozaril). It is a very effective medication that treats psychotic symptoms, hallucinations, and breaks with reality, such as when a person believes he or she is the president. But clozapine can sometimes cause a serious problem called agranulocytosis, which is a loss of the white blood cells that help a person fight infection. Therefore, people who take clozapine must get their white blood cell counts checked every week or two. This problem and the cost of blood tests make treatment with clozapine difficult for many people. Still, clozapine is potentially helpful for people who do not respond to other antipsychotic medications.

Other atypical antipsychotics were developed. All of them are effective, and none cause agranulocytosis. These include:

Risperidone (Risperdal)
Olanzapine (Zyprexa)
Quetiapine (Seroquel)
Ziprasidone (Geodon)
Aripiprazole (Abilify)
Paliperidone (Invega).

The antipsychotics listed here are some of the medications used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia. Additional antipsychotics and other medications used for schizophrenia are listed in the chart at the end.

Note: The FDA issued a Public Health Advisory for atypical antipsychotic medications. The FDA determined that death rates are higher for elderly people with dementia when taking this medication. A review of data has found a risk with conventional antipsychotics as well. Antipsychotic medications are not FDA-approved for the treatment of behavioral disorders in patients with dementia.
What are the side effects?

Some people have side effects when they start taking these medications. Most side effects go away after a few days and often can be managed successfully. People who are taking antipsychotics should not drive until they adjust to their new medication. Side effects of many antipsychotics include:

Drowsiness
Dizziness when changing positions
Blurred vision
Rapid heartbeat
Sensitivity to the sun
Skin rashes
Menstrual problems for women.

Atypical antipsychotic medications can cause major weight gain and changes in a person's metabolism. This may increase a person's risk of getting diabetes and high cholesterol.1 A person's weight, glucose levels, and lipid levels should be monitored regularly by a doctor while taking an atypical antipsychotic medication.
Typical antipsychotic medications can cause side effects related to physical movement, such as:

Rigidity
Persistent muscle spasms
Tremors
Restlessness.

Long-term use of typical antipsychotic medications may lead to a condition called tardive dyskinesia (TD). TD causes muscle movements a person can't control. The movements commonly happen around the mouth. TD can range from mild to severe, and in some people the problem cannot be cured. Sometimes people with TD recover partially or fully after they stop taking the medication.

Every year, an estimated 5 percent of people taking typical antipsychotics get TD. The condition happens to fewer people who take the new, atypical antipsychotics, but some people may still get TD. People who think that they might have TD should check with their doctor before stopping their medication.
How are antipsychotics taken and how do people respond to them?

Antipsychotics are usually pills that people swallow, or liquid they can drink. Some antipsychotics are shots that are given once or twice a month.

Symptoms of schizophrenia, such as feeling agitated and having hallucinations, usually go away within days. Symptoms like delusions usually go away within a few weeks. After about six weeks, many people will see a lot of improvement.

However, people respond in different ways to antipsychotic medications, and no one can tell beforehand how a person will respond. Sometimes a person needs to try several medications before finding the right one. Doctors and patients can work together to find the best medication or medication combination, and dose.

Some people may have a relapse—their symptoms come back or get worse. Usually, relapses happen when people stop taking their medication, or when they only take it sometimes. Some people stop taking the medication because they feel better or they may feel they don't need it anymore. But no one should stop taking an antipsychotic medication without talking to his or her doctor. When a doctor says it is okay to stop taking a medication, it should be gradually tapered off, never stopped suddenly.
How do antipsychotics interact with other medications?

Antipsychotics can produce unpleasant or dangerous side effects when taken with certain medications. For this reason, all doctors treating a patient need to be aware of all the medications that person is taking. Doctors need to know about prescription and over-the-counter medicine, vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements. People also need to discuss any alcohol or other drug use with their doctor.

To find out more about how antipsychotics work, the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) funded a study called CATIE (Clinical Antipsychotic Trials of Intervention Effectiveness). This study compared the effectiveness and side effects of five antipsychotics used to treat people with schizophrenia. In general, the study found that the older medication perphenazine worked as well as the newer, atypical medications. But because people respond differently to different medications, it is important that treatments be designed carefully for each person. You can find more information on CATIE here.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 01:06 AM

Merg's on a roll now. He's gone and twitched up Jonas on Classifieds too.

I'm betting Jonas, Edgar and Merg as Team Merg Ménage ŕ Trois will take 1st in this years SRC.

Any takers? smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 01:11 AM

i see it as he is confident he has fully utilized all aspects of the technique, and has them perfectly tuned to a T...

Jerry Rice mastered the art of recieving... so did Randy Moss... but Moss aint no Rice....

simple solution...

have a fish off, haters use your methods, Merg, use yours... see who wins...

put that on the DVD Merg, if thats not a sales pitch, i dont know what would be...

Still waiting for your underwater video of Puyallup fish taking a corky willingly, and also your 6 pound sea run cutts. Do you even fish? Go back to gay fish, oh wait, you even got banned from there.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 01:34 AM

wow...

1: i never said underwater, go read the post, i said i would have video of them with it in the beak being landed... why? cuz im an asshole like that...

2: never once have i said 6 pound Cutthroat, ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4, the entire time... others brought up size, not i, i was being honest...

3: yeah i fish alot

4: why do you talk about the site like that, then bring up 2 instances of things i said, that were posted there... thats supidity, with hypocrisy, and a bit of ODH with a splash of KF... groce...

idiot...
Posted by: bankbum

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 01:43 AM

I want to add more useless posts to this <<==== that work?

JFC? Is that what we're supposed to say

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 02:13 AM

wow...

1: i never said underwater, go read the post, i said i would have video of them with it in the beak being landed... why? cuz im an asshole like that...

2: never once have i said 6 pound Cutthroat, ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4, the entire time... others brought up size, not i, i was being honest...

4: why do you talk about the site like that, then bring up 2 instances of things i said, that were posted there... thats supidity, with hypocrisy, and a bit of ODH with a splash of KF... groce...

idiot...

yes underwater

said 4 to 6 a pic was never seen for years.

do ya?

also you said earrings are ok for guys. you are the epitome of white trash.
Posted by: Mingo

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 10:32 AM

This is some of the funniest chit I've read on the internet, ever. I can't figure out why Merg looks so damn miserable in his avatar pic......

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Mooch

I'm betting Jonas, Edgar and Merg as Team Merg Ménage ŕ Trois will take 1st in this years SRC.

Any takers? smile

Close, but it looks like team Merg Ménage ŕ Trois will be stam, TheMerg and...................Redhook!

we be down for it!

Stamly,

If Jonas isn't on the team with his Barbie set net then all bets are off.

And given the roster I think you should consider renaming the team to Team Stam Sandwich. wink

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 10:56 AM

2: i was being honest...

RH,

Sorry, but these 2 statements are mutually exclusive.

i said 6 pound Cutthroat, ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4,

With me, it usually goes something like this:

" i might've said 6 pound Cutthroat, but ive always maintained it was around 4-5 pounds, mainly 4, could've been 3, definitely not 2 and noooo way was it 1!"

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 11:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Mooch
renaming the team to Team Stam Sandwich. wink

hahahah wow that is hilarious!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 12:17 PM

Just when I think this thread has peaked, Team Stam Sandwich comes to the rescue and bumps it up another level.
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 12:47 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
PLEASE! No pictures of a Stam Sandwich! The Merg bikini was enough...

I'm betting Reverse Psychology has worked for you before rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 12:52 PM

Wow! Just wow. And it just keeps delivering.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 01:12 PM

Just sorry I won't be making SRC this year to pound pud, I mean spud, with youze guys.

Especially since Edgar and Jonas are now available. wink
Posted by: gooybob

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 01:23 PM

Oh Stonefish you are so cold......but right. Stonefish and I found that oar at least a year ago. It's still sitting in my garage. Those puppies are not cheap. As Stonefish said we really do want to return it. Even if you bought a replacement it's good to have an extra on the boat. Stonefish can attest to that as he snapped one on the Bogie. Actually it was just the end portion but we had an extra oar with us so the trip was not ruined.
Posted by: The Closer

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 02:31 PM

Jerid's post may have been premature, but why not offer constructive criticism before bashing him? It's tough not to be negative, but I think everyone on here could be more positive. Especially during posts like these. I for one think Jerid is a phenomenal fisherman and many would benefit from his product.

Packaging the product is another story.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 03:07 PM

i bought one of merg's 1st dvds he did. it's kinda rough in it's production. i believe he was still on house arrest at the time. yesturday i found myself at the cowltz barrier dam. only cause the cowlitz wasn't punched, thank god for the dams! found this older guy selling heavy twitching jigs, bought 2. i just tried to recall the merg techniques. lets see, cast out, let fall, wrist twitch the sst okuma, pause and repeat. i went 2 for 5 on hookups. the strike was abit tough at times to decypher. was only able to fish a couple hours, so left with a very nice adult and released jack. talked to another guy twitching who was a very good twitcher, he had 2 fish 15 mins of fishing.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Brewer
yesturday i found myself at the cowltz barrier dam. only cause the cowlitz wasn't punched, thank god for the dams!

Low and left, biotch.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 03:51 PM

oh! i was noticed again. i need to quit wearing the straw pig farmar hat. no "I'M NOT TODD"!!!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 06:42 PM

brewer...you got a good start. but there is soooo much moooooreee muahahahah. keep at it man. it just takes time to learn all the little ins and outs.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/01/12 06:44 PM

ive seen float fisherman out fish 10 other float fisherman....you can catch fish doing it....but the little stuff is what makes it exceptional. it takes time to figure it out for yourself....or in 4-5 hours i can show you how to skip the year it takes to master it and give you the mastery right there. how to use it for each species of fish. what to do. how to do it. the different ways to do it. just the fast track. if you think you got it though. go for it.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: The Closer
Jerid's post may have been premature, but why not offer constructive criticism before bashing him? It's tough not to be negative, but I think everyone on here could be more positive.

somebody shoot this sumbitch before I string the sidewinder up an hang im. Whinin and cryin this is a man's world son!!!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 01:54 AM

are you from Enumclaw?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 02:08 AM

Edgar, Jonas and now Barbarosa. Who's next? Romulus? The Swedish Chef?
Mergz callin' them in like Mergansers. Nothing good can come us this before my sides split. No way the DVD can be as good as this is going to get. laugh

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 11:52 AM

Originally Posted By: Barbarosa
Jerid's post may have been premature, but why not offer constructive criticism before bashing him? It's tough not to be negative, but I think everyone on here could be more positive.

somebody shoot this sumbitch before I string the sidewinder up an hang im. Whinin and cryin this is a man's world son!!!

And you wonder why unemployment is over 10%.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 02:57 PM

I'll send you a dollar if you go buy a sense of humor with it.
Posted by: JTD

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 03:33 PM

rofl
Posted by: Swedish Chef

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 03:35 PM

Hey gooys, I buooght me-a a DFD, und noo I cun gu tveech veet zee best ooff zeem, und be-a leeke-a zee merg! Noo thet merg hes gune-a und tooght me-a hoo tu tveetch, I hefe-a su muny selmuns I cun't pusseebly cuuk zeem ell

BORK!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 03:59 PM

Damn
Posted by: Twitch

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 04:00 PM

This thread is starting to give me a bad name...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 04:32 PM

I'll send you a dollar if you go buy a sense of humor with it.

Give it to Merg!
Posted by: Waterboy

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 05:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Twitch

Twenty nine page thread and Merg's to blame,
you give Twitch a bad name. (back ground singer) Bad name.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 05:46 PM

Merg is a jig twitching tool
His skill sends us all back to school
Stepdad puts him in place
“CLEAN YOUR ROOM YOU CHEAPASS DISGRACE"
and tell your mom 2 inch peckers are cool

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 05:53 PM

thumbs

Nicely done.
Posted by: cobble cruiser

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 08:21 PM

This thread actually motivated me to give some thought to when I first attempted to catch a coho by twitching a jig, according to the properties listed on this photo it was the morning of Nov 20 2004, (that's nearly 8 years ago) the Queets turned ugly and we headed north, called buddy Mike Z as we hit Forks, asked him where to/what to/how to? He said to go to Shuwah road and walk down to the Iverson Hole, stand by the long downed fir tree on that one big rock that sticks out and twitch jigs... I didn't have a clue what he was talking about and told him so, he gave me a brief over the phone tutorial....

tip of the day: keep your tip up, don't horse 'em......and always listen to Mike Z.

Whoa.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 09:45 PM

Stam,

You used to be a girl?

Never would have known.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 09:54 PM

U always suspected it. Right?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 10:44 PM

Oh hell yeah!

Not that I care. Life style choices are up to the individual.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 10:45 PM

you would be the one to know Bono.... smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/02/12 11:17 PM

I'm twitching.
Posted by: Moravec

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 12:55 AM

If you commercialize this tactic, just make sure you don't promote drunk driving, or leave Vodka fifths in the center console...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Twitch

Apparently you don't ascribe to Jerid's philosophy of "even bad press is good publicity". smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 02:13 AM

......I first attempted to catch a coho by twitching a jig........was the morning of Nov 20 2004, (that's nearly 8 years ago) ......Mike Z........said to go ......stand by the ....... big rock that sticks out and twitch jigs... I ...always listen to Mike Z.

Mike rocks.

I distinctly remember hearing about a number of OP dudes using this technique even earlier than that, particularly for summer low water lock jawed sockeye salmon that I could never get to bite anything I threw at them on said river. I also remember a pretty extensive well written article about this "jig twitching" technique in STS. My memory is fading some, but I also seem to recall it was written by Gordon Gracey and wife maybe as far back as late 1990's. Hopefully someone will correct me if i'm wrong. I also recall folks who did not take much interest in the article at the time, thinking that the Amatos were reaching for the obscure to meet a deadline that issue. Obviously there were more than just a few up there paying close attention however.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 04:31 AM

4-5 hours i can show you how to skip the year it takes to master it and give you the mastery right there.

so you have been doing it since '05? ...but it only takes one year to "master"? oh but wait now i can get it done in 4-5 hours?? this just keeps getting easier for the average fishermen..
..I think i can do you one better..tie on jig, cast beyond the seams, implement action to jiggy jure, reel in gather'd line and repeat, now give me a dollar...

found one hole today that was fishable, seemed to work, wthout the video too...but then again i DID have some of my hair tied on under that hootchie too..

[img:center][/img]

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 08:07 AM

4-5 hours i can show you how to skip the year it takes to master it and give you the mastery right there.

so you have been doing it since '05? ...but it only takes one year to "master"? oh but wait now i can get it done in 4-5 hours?? this just keeps getting easier for the average fishermen..
..I think i can do you one better..tie on jig, cast beyond the seams, implement action to jiggy jure, reel in gather'd line and repeat, now give me a dollar...

found one hole today that was fishable, seemed to work, wthout the video too...but then again i DID have some of my hair tied on under that hootchie too..

[img:center][/img]

Video proof?
Posted by: milt roe

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 11:50 AM

We used to get bass fishemen coming up to fish salmon on the Kanektok who fished jigs very effectively for silvers ans rainbows. That was in the early 1980s. Same basic jigs, same basic technique. Nothing new here. Better fishermen catch more fish no matter what they are using.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 12:02 PM

I was just twitching my jig and it spit at me.
Now what?

Twas probably a gator

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 12:21 PM

Nick Amato got us going on swimming/twitching jigs when we were fishing for Humpsters with him.

Seriously.

It's not quite the same presentation as when you're fishing jigs for silvers, but it isn't all that different either.

I'm not sure how long ago that was, but it was before cowlitfisherman's tutorial - and that had to be 7 or 8 years ago, I think.

2MANY - you need to get a handle on yourself. Never mind...........sounds like you already have.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 12:35 PM

Dan,

I remember where and when that was. Can't put precise year on it but a damn good long time ago. I was young and you were tall.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Moravec
If you commercialize this tactic, just make sure you don't promote drunk driving, or leave Vodka fifths in the center console...

rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: milt roe
We used to get bass fishemen coming up to fish salmon on the Kanektok who fished jigs ... Better fishermen catch more fish no matter what they are using.

Does that imply bass fishermen are better at fishing?

That would be making a statement.

rofl
Posted by: cobble cruiser

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 03:37 PM

We used to use the technique in a deep hole on the Sky for chum (when the Sky was full of them). Many times we would catch coho in the process. A cerise and purple jig tipped with a small uncooked piece of prawn would light em' up. This was always a blast because it was just the jig with out a float or any other terminal gear that obscures the fight of the fish.
Posted by: laterun

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 11:06 PM

I might add a little advise to the mix. I worked with a guy who very seldom went out of PA without catching his halibut . He had a few "semi-secret" spots that were as close to guaranteed as you could get. We also worked withanother guy who was always bugging him to take himout there. He swore to secrecy if he could go along. Play this ahead a couple years and the Halibut guy decided to get a new boat. The other guy offered to buy it on the spot. You have already guessed that the catch was that he wanted to go out with him to get the feel of the boat,motor etc.
They go out, limit on Halibut and the boat changes hands. The next time I see Halibut guy he is mad as hell because he went back out the next Saturday and there was his old boat with the new owner and a buddy fishing his "secret" spot.
To wrap this up, I can See the Merg taking a couple guys to the places in the video to teach them and then forever more having to bring his own rock to his hot spots.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 11:14 PM

this is still going?! hahahah. if i leave it for a few days so many people think they have an opinion that matters i cant even keep up.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/03/12 11:29 PM

Yep...

It's true, even on your own thread it isn't always about you.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 12:06 AM

i leave it for a few days so many people think they have an opinion that matters i cant even keep up.

And we haven't even heard from Romulus or Big Stick yet.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 12:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Video proof?

sorry jerry you'll have to wait for my new dvd

"how to catch fish in water"

for a nominal fee i can teach you in a puddle..

WOW! how can you compare with that?
I
I
I
I
V
Posted by: Mingo

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 12:29 AM

There is a huge difference between how the board sees Merg and how Merg sees Merg.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 12:41 AM

bahahahaha! That's the funniest thing I've ever seen posted on PP mingo! thanks for not posting that on the porn thread though.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 06:07 AM

OMFG

Too funny!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 09:56 AM

Video proof?

sorry jerry you'll have to wait for my new dvd

"how to catch fish in water"

for a nominal fee i can teach you in a puddle..

WOW! how can you compare with that?
I
I
I
I
V

Do you take PayPal?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 10:32 AM

Mingo rofl rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 12:02 PM

Holy crap Mingo

rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 04:54 PM

your memory is spot on. it was featured in STS in the 1996....wow...good memory. It is THE actual article that made me go out and try it......

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 04:56 PM

no no Nate / On The Swing only takes Dime bags as payment....or brownies. whatever he needs for the morning to get by.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 04:57 PM

your memory is spot on. it was featured in STS in the 1996....wow...good memory. It is THE actual article that made me go out and try it......

that was a long time ago, did your mom drive you to the river?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 04:59 PM

Mingo.... you actually took the time. just had some pictures of d!cks laying around on your hardrive from the masturbatorium? or you hunted them off the internet? either way ...bravo. Im glad im important enough for you to take the time. much appreciated. next time...a word of advice....blend the head shot in better...and throw a black d!ck in there bro. it adds contrast and gives you something to get excited over smile hahahaha.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Piper

that was a long time ago, did your mom drive you to the river?

well i was in the 6th grade...you dont seem very smart but i bet even you can figure that one out captain obvious. hahahaha thats all you got? my mommy is the best smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:06 PM

my mommy is the best smile

she cant be that good... she doesn't clean your room

wink

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:07 PM

That should fuel the flames for another 10 pages.......Well done sir.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Barbarosa

And you wonder why unemployment is over 10%.

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAH jason comes through with the best line ever....i want to watch you guys try to match wits with him. that would be entertaining

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:12 PM

Merg is a jig twitching tool
His skill sends us all back to school
Stepdad puts him in place
“CLEAN YOUR ROOM YOU CHEAPASS DISGRACE"
and tell your mom 2 inch peckers are cool

wow......again...you guys take the time to think this stuff up. its so flattering. you spend that much time working....i mean LITERALLY 20 minutes out of your day for little ole me ...guys....it brings tears to my eyes. you care that much. hahahah. keep it coming. give me a good 30 minute effort...something with d!cks...hicks...fishing...and....something about how im arrogant...or dont know what im talking about....something ridiculous like that...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:17 PM

don't flatter yourself...

I wrote that for your mom... she's hot!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:18 PM

my mommy is the best smile

she cant be that good... she doesn't clean your room

wink

getting weaker piper......if you cant keep up...do yourself a favor and bow out. theres no shame in it. i expect a certain level of wit, intelligence and wisdom from good banter. I'm suspecting you didnt just move to hood canal....ahhhhh that explains it....you grew up there. No excuse needed. i'll spell with small words next time. i can include definitions if need be. let me know.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:22 PM

don't flatter yourself...

I wrote that for your mom... she's hot!

your down to less then a sentence response.....they get shorter and shorter. hahahaha. shhhhhhh. now let the big boys talk. Please dont hit on my mom. she would embarass you. worse then your doing it to yourself. Its amazing what passes for wit these days. you goign to find a mispelled word now and make a joke? thats abotu all you got left....shhhhhhh dont fret. i dont judge...shoo. shoo fly.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 05:23 PM

i left a few in there mispelled to give you hope piper. Dont say i never did nothing for you.....buuuuhhhh...byyyeeeee hahahahahahahh.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: merg
BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAH jason comes through with the best line ever....i want to watch you guys try to match wits with him. that would be entertaining

As soon as I see some wit displayed by jason, I'll do what I can to match it.
Posted by: dog and pony show

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 08:42 PM

I don't know any of you so don't take this the wrong way, but JIGGING WITH HOOCHIES... Come on we have been doing this in Alaska for years. It works best for silvers and chum, like you say, because they are aggressive and will hit just about anything put in front of them. You can catch em on a jigged piece of hotdog if your inclined... one cast one fish.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 09:01 PM

and you are just another dunce on the internet...

ADHD is a REAL thing, not something to make fun of someone about... im sure Merg didnt wake up one day and ask if he could have it... nor did his mom when he was born... if you got cancer or a brain tumor or something would it be ok if i called you a cancer havin faggot?

NO...

atleast Merg USED to be entertaining, you NEVER were...

put on your SanFransisco slippers and stuff something in your mouth... jackass...
Posted by: tonyb1984

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 09:57 PM

Good job redhook .... It was about damned time someone made a comparison between a terminal illness like cancer and adhd! What an imbecile ......

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/04/12 10:19 PM

is this thread really still going? JMFC!!!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 01:22 AM

Honey Badger doesn't give a SHlT.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 03:16 AM

Originally Posted By: avidangler

Btw I have add too.

I figured you were lumped into the likes of redhook and merg just didn't know why. This explains it all.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 08:27 AM

Some people use a disablilty as an excuse for doing dumb stuff, some use a disability to progress to greater things in life. All you have to do is choose the easy road or the hard road.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 10:15 AM

Some people use a disablilty as an excuse for doing dumb stuff, some use a disability to progress to greater things in life. All you have to do is choose the easy road or the hard road.

Word Jerry! I have had a lot of jobs in my short life and one thing I have always noticed, bosses don't like to hear excuses. In fact, nobody likes excuses when it really counts.

And, they like it more you admit you messed up and you try hard in the future to never do it again.

A bunch of big time posters in this thread are borderline sad.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 12:29 PM

rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 12:31 PM

This thread just continues to deliver... rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 12:51 PM

Without more posts from Mingo, this thread is now useless.

I was kinda partial to Chuck's post early on... it got me "twitchin" like an epileptic on caffeine

lets see some more of that wink
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 01:16 PM

Barrffffffffffffffff.Good luck,
SZ

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 01:47 PM

Without more posts from Mingo, this thread is now useless.

Still haven't heard from Romulus.

--------------------------------
Merg for President in 2012.
It could happen.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 02:31 PM

so i'm here at the library and decided to read this entire troll thread. got to page 5 where merg's mom pipes in! gotta say page 5 is simply devastating funny! i laughed out loud and got the meaner scowl look from the fromppy libarian!!! almost had to go outside.

this thread is 10 star status.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 02:52 PM

uhhhhhh, last i checked he never cried about it on the internet, matter of fact, Merg never even brought it up, his step dad did...

you miss that part?

or are you just as big of a troll on the net that you try to make everyone else out as?

also, as i stated before, if you truely had "add", you would know that they changed it to ADHD in like 93 or 94... nice try, no cookie fer yew....

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 02:53 PM

wow, dunno brewer i think 16 is pretty good too...im just wondering why Redhook has a posting restriction and not the merg?? i mean page 17 is on the merg lock-down so what gives? ill campaign for the redhook restriction lift in 2012!

oh and while we are talkin about wit..good job merg, im a stoner! cats outta the bag now, oh no! its now a dead horse, and on that topic..tell your mom to close the door to the head when she is in there, she might be cute but i dont wanna see that..l-u-s-h..

your hilarious, you talk about how you rile us all up, but i think there is ample evidence that you are the one getting riled

I feel like Merg is a lot misunderstood.
Perhaps if you review his profile at the link below you will have a better understanding of who he really is.
Fishing, surfing, and women??????????
I can think of worse things to be doing.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=40714360

you forgot the best one 2many

http://www.hawaiiactors.com/profile/jeridraydoering
rofl rofl

JFC
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 03:17 PM

Man, I really hope Stam teams up with Merg and Redhook for the SRC!

If that happens I'm gonna have to forgo using potatoes in my spud gun and pack each shot full of Ritalin.

I wonder if the makers of Ritalin will sponsor this board?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 03:29 PM

Paker,

If you shoot them with Ritalin, it makes them act normal. That wouldn't be interesting.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 04:02 PM

better yet try Yasmin or Estrostep..not like he needs to be procreating moon

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 04:04 PM

i dont have ADHD, so it would just make me weirder than you already think i am... also, im not a fan of amphetamines and the likes, im more of a beer guy...

im tryin to swing the "able to" for the SRC, but with this death, who knows whats going to happen... i should be able to pull it off tho...and im gonna run one of these!!

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Spincast-Combo-Child-Fishing/dp/images/B00094H7JY

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 04:16 PM

I feel like Merg is a lot misunderstood.
Perhaps if you review his profile at the link below you will have a better understanding of who he really is.
Fishing, surfing, and women??????????
I can think of worse things to be doing.

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=40714360

I think I understand who he is...

Mergantroider's School for Kids Who Can't Fish Good and Want to Do Other Stuff Good Too
Posted by: Sky-Guy

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 04:18 PM

A five foot two inch long GI Joe Super Spincast combo is way too much Rod for the SRC, about 2 feet two much.
You actually might be able to kick a hatchery nanner's ass with that rod, which is totally against the point!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 04:29 PM

Word. That is a violation worse than having no seatbelt. If you get the official invite, you'd best read the rules.

Any appropriate rod/reel combo will likely break on the strike and require some handlining. smile

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/05/12 09:29 PM

my gfs brother was found dead a week ago... thats what...

none of your business, but thats what...

did have a Possum on my back porch like a month or so ago... my i was told that it was bigger than my cat Squirt... who is, wait for it

wait again

26 pounds....

best believe it if comes back, and or hurts one of my cats, im going to skewer that thing with my Blackhawk recurve with a 3 point Bodkin broadhead... either that, or the 12 guage, screw a hatchet...

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 10:26 AM

my gfs brother was found dead a week ago... thats what...

none of your business, but thats what...

did have a Possum on my back porch like a month or so ago... my i was told that it was bigger than my cat Squirt... who is, wait for it

wait again

26 pounds....

best believe it if comes back, and or hurts one of my cats, im going to skewer that thing with my Blackhawk recurve with a 3 point Bodkin broadhead... either that, or the 12 guage, screw a hatchet...

Run that Bitch over with your Taurus!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 10:28 AM

I was just twitching my jig and it spit at me.
Now what?

Lets be realistic here 2many. it was a slow drool.......

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 04:53 PM

Hey on the swing, when i first met ya I thought you were a cool guy, whats up with bringing Mergs mom into this BS, why dont ya come on over to house and we'll let her have a few rounds at you. I'll politely stuff your beat up ass back into your truck and shove ya down the driveway out into the traffic.
Posted by: NOFISH

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 04:55 PM

I pronounce this thread Back on Track! rofl

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 05:51 PM

fridge

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 06:15 PM

I give this thead 50 stars!

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 06:54 PM

Cant beleive this is still going... WTF?

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: steelhead59
Hey on the swing, when i first met ya I thought you were a cool guy, whats up with bringing Mergs mom into this BS, why dont ya come on over to house and we'll let her have a few rounds at you. I'll politely stuff your beat up ass back into your truck and shove ya down the driveway out into the traffic.

i personally would pay to watch this fight bill. let us know where we can get tickets! meg's mom looks tough, betcha she put the henry rollins style beat down on meg's crusty teen/20s arse..... flog

this thread just keeps delivering!
Posted by: Equinox

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/06/12 09:11 PM

Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/19/20 04:30 PM

I feel like a learned a lot from this thread.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/19/20 06:35 PM

Posted by: dwatkins

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/21/20 07:38 AM

Funny, evo is now 45 and still acts like a child.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/21/20 11:01 AM

Ho Lee phuuuck!!
When even the conical shaped hat wearer is that old..

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/22/20 02:01 PM

lol
Posted by: DCC

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/23/20 08:07 AM

No 'hawks yesterday, so I read.....It was nice to be reminded of the greatness this board once represented. thumbs

It peaked with TheMerg's mom and stepdad joining the fray. rofl

Coley G, Kaiser D, Mooch and Piper posts were good bonuses.

I wonder if TheMerg is retired to Hawaii with his Capital DVD gains yet..?

....and Redhook's still gotta Redhook.

Keep on twitchin'....never stop twitchin'.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/23/20 09:28 AM

Originally Posted By: DCC
No 'hawks yesterday, so I read.....It was nice to be reminded of the greatness this board once represented. thumbs

It peaked with TheMerg's mom and stepdad joining the fray. rofl

Coley G, Kaiser D, Mooch and Piper posts were good bonuses.

I wonder if TheMerg is retired to Hawaii with his Capital DVD gains yet..?

....and Redhook's still gotta Redhook.

Keep on twitchin'....never stop twitchin'.

This board peaked in 2012 for sure. Can’t believe how many users are gone from back then.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/23/20 11:57 AM

I just read this thing.

Fukodeer.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: snit

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/23/20 01:16 PM

Me 2...I was an inconsistent member from '06 to somewhere around 2010-ish, therefore I haven't heard of some of the past members.

Merg seemed like an interesting cat, that's for sure.
Posted by: JussieSmolt

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/23/20 02:50 PM

He wasn't interesting. He just fished for coho a lot in rivers that held. Sorta dude that has mother issues and wears cologne to fish.

Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya - 11/23/20 05:02 PM

Merg was like a hyper little chihuahua . Only it's owner could tolerate him.