redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch!

Posted by: Jason Beezuz

redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 03:46 PM

Okay since this new guy named 'balls' is giving rh a run for his money in the race for the village cap. And these guys are the biggest attention whores on this site, I had an idea: Why not have a fishing competition between these two?

So, from this point on, each of you has 10 days, that is 2 weekends, just in case one of you has a job which I don't think either of you do, to catch some fish and take some pics for this thread.

You have to post your catches here, its gotta be something worth looking at. A char might qualify if it isn't 12" long. The natives need to be touching water to jive with Sparky's Law just in case you pull it off. A native steelhead has an adipose fin and a square tail; you can Google that or check out Washingtonlakes for expert analysis.

***Pics must show a fish in the picture with a middle finger extended somewhere to prove it was meant for this competition and not taken at a different time***

If you can't figure out how to post pics somebody might help you.

We will all judge the winner. Any foul play funny business will result in instant loser status (with regard to this event) and the other person wins by default.

In summary, you have both been involuntarily entered in the fishing event of your lives now get off the couch, out of the trailer, buy some bait, and start huckin' it into a body of water. Time prove you good for something besides punching keys.

Good luck 'balls' and rh, let the games begin.

***And don't forget that middle finger in the pic. That is the f'you to all of us doubters/haters proving your good for something fishing related***

***Seat belts must be worn while being driven to fishing locations by your gf, or mother, or sister, or gf/sister et cetera***

***All rules are subject to change in order to protect the virtuousness of this blessed event***
Posted by: Roy Otis

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:02 PM

That is some funny chit!
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:06 PM

I was hoping for something along the lines of celebrity deathmatch, but this will do.
Posted by: big moby

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:15 PM

Any sort of warm water species for that matter.

just make sure RH wears his seat belt when his GF is driving him around....

Also, "instant loser status" wouldn't that be considered redundant for both parties involved?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: big moby

Also, "instant loser status" wouldn't that be considered redundant for both parties involved?

Originally Posted By: Reefer
Please don't encourage redhook to post photos. Thanks.

rofl
Posted by: Equinox

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:24 PM

This will accrue some stars !!!
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:24 PM

This could be a 5 star....................Not.Good luck,
SZ

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:31 PM

I have edited to post to reflect your very valid observations.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:46 PM

Any sort of warm water species for that matter.

wasnt such a loser or didnt know much about fishing when i showed you how easy it was to paint a god damn spoon was i Lil Moby? what was your response about that again? oh wait, i remember....

crickets....

Beezy, you put me at a severe disadvantage, do you understand where each of us lives? i live in basically Graham, he lives in Castle Rock... all rivers in my area are closed, while he lives minutes from the river, like i said ive got 1 car, and Katie takes it each day to go to school way the hell up north... she gets home at 3 Mon, Tues, Weds, Friday, and 8pm on Thurs...

minimum i have to drive is 1 hour, to a place ive never fished, never set foot on, dont know river flow levels and what they system looks like during those time frames, dont know closure points, dont even know how to get to as of now...

if my dad was here right now, and saw this, he would be gleaming with a smile right now... his words would be "Alright"....

so thats what im sayin, Alright, no problem, OK, sure, fo sho, yep.... atleast if i lose, it wont be anything new, i havent won sh!t here anyways... i like challenges, and this one will probably be easier to figure out than that damn camera...

whatcha say YBD?
Posted by: Brewer

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:46 PM

i'm certain this thread will FAIL.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:54 PM

Hey rh, did you really just say that "I" put "you" at a severe disadvantage? Really?

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:55 PM

yeah, this is your brainchild aint it?

or are you subconsciously typing this?

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 04:58 PM

My point was that I didn't put you in Graham, nor did I make you dependent on your girl, nor did I make you such a flapper.

Do you see how some of us make our lives work for us? Rather than against? It is all a matter of approach.

Anyway, fish on.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 05:07 PM

Redhook,

I chose to ignore your post due to your obvious ignorance about painting lures......... anybody can slap paint on metal, it will look fine......that is until you try to fish it. why don't you cast that a few times in a river then post a pic???
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 05:51 PM

I'm heading to a river for the next four days that has some fish in it. How badly would I regret it if I swung through Graham and gave him a ride?
Posted by: JTD

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 06:10 PM

Gracious offer...
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
I'm heading to a river for the next four days that has some fish in it. How badly would I regret it if I swung through Graham and gave him a ride?

I would have to question your mental health, if that were to happen. :>)
Posted by: Twitch

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
This thread is worthless without pics.

And it won't be getting any pics either.

But RH just got a new camera...
Posted by: On The Swing

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 06:40 PM

Nice thought Salmo! iffin he declines..or you come to your senses.. give me a call, i'd be happy to fish with you!

as for the thread topic..if those two yahoos can make it out my way, ill hook up the boat and row them down the nooche myself, i can document the day, and will even wear my ref's shirt to keep it fair..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 06:56 PM

no worries hank, got the whistle(old one, the new ones suck) and a healthy amount of flags to stuff in my pockets for calls to be made on the "field"..

What would be the rulings for the boat?
off-sides?
casting out of order?
missed bite?
lost fish?

and then of course the penalties...
must lighten drag on next fish?
must fish barbless or baitless for "x" amount of time?
must pound a beer?

these are all questions that must be answered before the competition
Posted by: Bantam

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 06:57 PM

Um no Hank... its more like dont forget their helmets

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:02 PM

im tying up leaders right now for this weekend...

guess how many have barbs?

ZERO smile regardless of where i end up...

i never cast out of order, i also never tangle with anyone because im not new to this smile

my drag is always set to around 7 pounds smile

i cant pound beers, it makes me hiccup and gag, i can pound a few over time tho smile

you got me on missing bites, it happens to the best smile

i have no problem fishing no bait the entire time, ive got 10 or so Okies tied up, but i also have a container full of eggs i need to use up smile

i should probably slow down on this, or ill end up going to a lake smile

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:07 PM

'balls' is sure quiet on this.............I hope he is out there fishing hard. smile

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:37 PM

I can see it now bantam..

I will be opting for something with a little more protection

thanks for the vote of confidence abu but I am decent enough on the sticks to not be MBP's next salvage attempt

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:43 PM

Who the fuk are you jason skeezy? Attention whore? More like pissed at stupid fuks. Have the time i appologize if I think. How about you and I have a fish off jason. Or a fight to the death. Which ever you choose. I'd bet my dik, my mother and fathers life, and beloved lab. Might even throw in some fishing gear. On both fronts you couldn't fuk with me jason. I promise you. Ill pm you my phone number if youd like? If you dont bich out, which I'm sure you would I may even give you my address!

Attention whore.. you uncreative tool. I'd make you my girlfriend. So whats it gonna be?!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:45 PM

I have no problem with rh. I find him annoying and delusional but he's never done anything to me and is a bigger figure on this site than me.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:48 PM

wow!..you could at least tell us what gear you are getting ready for the weekend like RH

I'd like to hear what you mom and dad would say about you tossing their "lives" around on something so childish..might want to watch your P's and Q's, talking like that may get Bath Salts to drop your sponsorship..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:48 PM

And one more thing. I can guarantee I am better looking and better dressed than at least 80% of you. I'll take some super awesome glamour shots for you homo's to jack off to. The same fish/ ass whoop offer goes to whom ever would like to participate. Im a good dude who doesnt want problems. But dont get it twisted. And dont boot me for this its not a threat. I didnt bring this up.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:50 PM

Originally Posted By: redhook

it makes me hiccup and gag,

That's not what aboob says....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:52 PM

Hmmm

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:52 PM

no you didnt bring it up, but you did get all super hyphied and tried to take it to the level of physical violence..you read what you spew?

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
And one more thing. I can guarantee I am better looking and better dressed than at least 80% of you. I'll take some super awesome glamour shots for you homo's to jack off to. The same fish/ ass whoop offer goes to whom ever would like to participate. Im a good dude who doesnt want problems. But dont get it twisted. And dont boot me for this its not a threat. I didnt bring this up.

son, i used to wear Armani chennelle sweaters fishing... hows that for dressing moose

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:54 PM

Who the fuk are you jason skeezy? Attention whore? More like pissed at stupid fuks. Have the time i appologize if I think. How about you and I have a fish off jason. Or a fight to the death. Which ever you choose. I'd bet my dik, my mother and fathers life, and beloved lab. Might even throw in some fishing gear. On both fronts you couldn't fuk with me jason. I promise you. Ill pm you my phone number if youd like? If you dont bich out, which I'm sure you would I may even give you my address!

Attention whore.. you uncreative tool. I'd make you my girlfriend. So whats it gonna be?!

ITG ?

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:55 PM

why not anymore?
Rock prices cant be THAT high in Graham..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:57 PM

YBD has a point... we get called attention whores, YBD does some stuff i dont agree with, like half of what he types sometimes but i really dont care, its all his life, he seems like a good dude tho, so i wont mess with him, dont feel the desire to anyways...

as for the "attention whore" aspect... whos the attention whore, the person that posts topics for help, and gets hella responses, or the geniuses that come up with these competitions DRAWING ATTENTION to me and people like YBD...

you sure you arent the one thats feeling left out?

ive never asked anyone for anything on here, besides a conversation, and surely not any attention, i get plenty of that on my own...

YBD lets just do this... im thinkin of going out Saturday to somewhere, really wanted to go to the Sportsman Show, just talked to Mercado about it today, might have to wait till next year...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 07:59 PM

OTS, because i usually just wear T Shirts, when its like 20 out i might wear a sweatshirt... plus fish blood and egg slop on designer sweaters really isnt that attractive to the ladies... so i stopped wearing them smile

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:00 PM

I did read it. Whats your point. I dont like being fuked with very much. Dont start a thread putting me in the same category as rh. No offense. And to have the balls to do it like your the chit makes me feel violent. What do you want me to do? Your guys' life is this site its cool. All i ask is dont treat me like im someone you want to or should fuk with. I speak my mind and try not to be too disrespectful. Just dont start threads trying to be cute if you're not willing to say it to my sexy mug. Im over it. If anybody wants to see if they can out fish me or whatever let me know. Bit youre paying for lunch, gas on whiskey...pussies.

And on the swing....your ear rings are gayer than a two dollar bill. When your not fishing your smoking shwag ass weed at insane clown posse concerts huh?
Posted by: jigchucker

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:00 PM

Yarnballs you talk chit about how many you caught. Now someone says something about you and you flip out. Sounds like you can dish it out but not take it.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:01 PM

YBD has a point... we get called attention whores, YBD does some stuff i dont agree with, like half of what he types sometimes but i really dont care, its all his life, he seems like a good dude tho, so i wont mess with him, dont feel the desire to anyways...

as for the "attention whore" aspect... whos the attention whore, the person that posts topics for help, and gets hella responses, or the geniuses that come up with these competitions DRAWING ATTENTION to me and people like YBD...

you sure you arent the one thats feeling left out?

ive never asked anyone for anything on here, besides a conversation, and surely not any attention, i get plenty of that on my own...

YBD lets just do this... im thinkin of going out Saturday to somewhere, really wanted to go to the Sportsman Show, just talked to Mercado about it today, might have to wait till next year...

You're the biggest DRAMA QUEEN in the history of PP.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:02 PM

Not sure where you guys got this inbred chit from either. I grew up in lexington. Which is a nice suburb. And both my parents have great jobs. Learn your target before you take the time to upload stupid pics.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:02 PM

YBD,

the only category im in, is the "i got hella haters" category...

alot of people like me too...

i honestly dont care either way...

lets just do this and shut these guys up?

i mean, how hard could it be for the village idiot, to go somewhere that hes never set foot, let alone seen, and get fish right?

im game, i got your idiot right here too folks....
Posted by: Ale

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:04 PM

I want a Great Lakes Redhook..

Feel kinda left out.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:09 PM

Im not a circus monkey rh. Ill just have to start posting pics of everything I catch with my super spendy waders on.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:11 PM

And on the swing....your ear rings are gayer than a two dollar bill. When your not fishing your smoking shwag ass weed at insane clown posse concerts huh?

very witty YBD applause

first off they are called "gauges" dipsh!t, and are easily changed just like your tampon.

second if im gonna do anything at a ICP concert it'll be drinking electric nyquil....shows how much you know...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: jigchucker
Yarnballs you talk chit about how many you caught. Now someone says something about you and you flip out. Sounds like you can dish it out but not take it.

Im done. Not taking this personal anymore its the internet. I spoke up about YCHM because I didn't want to see anybody get ripped off and knew he wasn't an active member who had built trust and had a history, or so i thought, of not giving people their stuff.

I wont be an attention whore anymore. But atleast I'm trying to get post count up amd and am saying something with substance. like...

This angers me. Good luck.
Ybd

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:18 PM

yeah get some new spenders YBD, that So-Cal sh!t has no business in these woods wink

leave the guy alone people... you are nothing more than the fat kid picking on the skinny kid on the playground...

you wanna talk sh!t, talk about me, i mean ive put up with it for how long? and still do... probably cuz i give ZERO sh!ts about you...

calling people names and forming opinions of them without never having met them, and or even talked wtih them, puts you in the same category you label me in... a Know It All...

put the brakes on your big wheel and SLOW DOWN...

like i said YBD, lets just do it... mano y mano, i wont be able to get out much, but ill try my best smile

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:34 PM

I was sure this thread had star potential and it did, but it fizzled out on the 3rd page...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:36 PM

want me to start posting pictures?

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:38 PM

Get a J.O.B. I'm sick of paying your way!!!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:42 PM

But atleast I'm trying to get post count up

Why
Posted by: steeliedrew

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 08:55 PM

this thread is still going huh?
Posted by: snit

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 09:01 PM

I'm waiting for a picture of a flashed glo-ball trying to be passed off as the m-o-o-n!
Posted by: willametteriveroutlaw

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 09:12 PM

yeah get some new spenders YBD, that So-Cal sh!t has no business in these woods wink

leave the guy alone people... you are nothing more than the fat kid picking on the skinny kid on the playground...

you wanna talk sh!t, talk about me, i mean ive put up with it for how long? and still do... probably cuz i give ZERO sh!ts about you...

calling people names and forming opinions of them without never having met them, and or even talked wtih them, puts you in the same category you label me in... a Know It All...

put the brakes on your big wheel and SLOW DOWN...

like i said YBD, lets just do it... mano y mano, i wont be able to get out much, but ill try my best smile

YBD got owned by RH.. Where is the 10 star option for rating threads!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 09:19 PM

Originally Posted By: snit
I'm waiting for a picture of a flashed glo-ball trying to be passed off as the m-o-o-n!

i think i have like a whole 5 of them, and guess how many hold a charge...

heres a pic of what i like to do with worms, this goes for everything in the river... Chum will even hit this...

see the bobber stop, just like i said? try it, you might be suprised...
Posted by: metaladdiction

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 09:22 PM

Wasnt gonna comment, because I am not into drama, but I gotta say On The Swings offer is pretty generous. If OTS is serious about floating you guys down a river you should take him up on his offer. Screw everyone just go hook some fish and have some fun.

Tight lines
Posted by: bankbum

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: On The Swing
I can see it now bantam..

I will be opting for something with a little more protection

thanks for the vote of confidence abu but I am decent enough on the sticks to not be MBP's next salvage attempt

That's actually before/after pics of Luis. The Poor little guy

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:13 PM

Pretty funny for a hillbilly that lives in Matlock, and his only true fishing partner is Djwonderkid. I'm sure his special has rubbed off on ya... how's the chicken inbreeding going for ya up in those woods?

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: metaladdiction
Wasnt gonna comment, because I am not into drama, but I gotta say On The Swings offer is pretty generous. If OTS is serious about floating you guys down a river you should take him up on his offer. Screw everyone just go hook some fish and have some fun.

Tight lines

Metal, yes OTS offer is very generous, even if hes a dick 80 percent of the time... BUT, i dont know him, i dont know his skill set, i dont know anything about him operating a boat on the water... not being a dick to OTS, but thats how you end up dead... id fish with him tho, if anything i could shoot spitwads through his gauge holes (no im not clowning on you OTS, many friends have them)..

the start of this thread was fun, but then came the negativity, well actually that was at the start too but it didnt start bothering me till about 2 hours later... not bothering me like im mad or im gonna cry about it, but like WTF is dude talkin about? im pretty sure Beezy meant harm (yes you read that correctly), but it kinda didnt work that way...

you cry about attention, and people getting it, then start a thread about them, when you know an asston of people will respond to it, so that you can LOL and quote stuff and point fingers.... thats called drawing attention to yourself... hypocrite much?

anyways, congrats, for whatever it was you were trying to do...

YBD, i aint playin, post pictures, you live in a prime area, dont neglect us... its game on bro, and you best come with your spenders cinched tight wink...

im kidding, ill probably lose this too, im not even sure i can go fishing LOL...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:14 PM

Originally Posted By: On The Swing

very witty YBD applause

first off they are called "gauges" dipsh!t, and are easily changed just like your tampon.

second if im gonna do anything at a ICP concert it'll be drinking electric nyquil....shows how much you know...

Sooo sorry. Gauges. When I was in high school I wanted gauges. Bacause I thought Brandon Boyd was the chit and Incubus makes great music. Then I became a man. Glad to know you're an ICP fan. Like I tried saying net talk is cheap.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:22 PM

This chit is stupid. I don't know why I even do this. I have more stuff going on than half you ladies can deal with in two life times. Not in to talking to strangers and dont like sympathy. I'm done for a little while. Not fun. Call me a puss or a redneck if you want.

Fished the Kalama for a few hours with no success.

Anybody else wants to say something...pm me...namely you jason.

Puss.
Posted by: bankbum

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Bantam
Pretty funny for a hillbilly that lives in Matlock, and his only true fishing partner is Djwonderkid. I'm sure his special has rubbed off on ya... how's the chicken inbreeding going for ya up in those woods?

Whoa! I challenge you to a fishing death match. Loser gets smacked in the face with a big sperm sack. No sandbagging! We all know how you like sperm sacks to the chin. rofl
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:36 PM

Originally Posted By: ybd
How about you and I have a fish off jason. Or a fight to the death.

rofl

I like this guy.....................
Posted by: Salman

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:38 PM

For a guy trying to get free entertainment he sure pissed off the wrong character.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:44 PM

thats why you always gotta be cautious of who you bump your gums to... never know, it could be Hulk Hogan for all you know...

or the green one...

obviously hes having a hard time with somethin, why dont one of ya be a man and talk to him about it?

YBD you get no hall pass from me, this is a fight to the death, but with pictures... if you try to one up me with a moon shot, then the picture part will change... now start tyin up leaders...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:44 PM

Word.

Be a smartass............get killed.

How simple. rofl

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:52 PM

Pretty funny chit there.... if u wanted get out and fish you could have just called instead of staring an interwebs pissing match

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:55 PM

it would probably go down like this, but without the kitten, and way way more language (there isnt any)..

besides, who doesnt like a good fight to the death fight... i could probably win something on that for a change smile

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S.

rofl

I like you dan. Read all of SOL's, a lot of yours, twitch, coley, and so ons old posts. I like a lot of you guys. I'm not afraid to be honest about chit. Just cause I'm a man I'm gonna be honest why I'm so angry. The god d@mn love of my life, whom I have been with for about 4 1/2 years left me day before yesterday. 2 days after our trip to forks. Which ended up being all about her and not anything to do with fishing like it wad supposed to be. And i was fine with that. I'm 29 and haven't had a real, real gf other than her since just outta high school. Now I remember why I hit and split for so many years. The best part is....I found out yesterday I have a chit load of nerve damage in my left eye and beggining stages of glaucoma!! Yay!! Chits fuked. I hate life enough right now to not get fuked with on the internet. I dont even like fuking computers. Call me attention whore if you want. But im done posting for a while and will still smack a muther fuker. Have a good nite.

I feel like a whinny little female..sorry Dan S. I know this isn't what you wanted to read.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:04 PM

I'm fuking embarrased now. It is what it is. Pendleton and me being bummed are to blame.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:13 PM

pics or it didnt happen Duece, now would be nice...
Posted by: Met'lheadMatt

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:18 PM

No need to be embarassed, Your going through some hard times, I would just ask that ya tone down the Lang abit, I have a fishing Daughter that reads some of these posts. Thanks

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Met'lheadMatt
No need to be embarassed, Your going through some hard times, I would just ask that ya tone down the Lang abit, I have a fishing Daughter that reads some of these posts. Thanks

Tell her I appologize. I have a potty finger/mouth.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:28 PM

I like you dan. Read all of SOL's, a lot of yours, twitch, coley, and so ons old posts. I like a lot of you guys. I'm not afraid to be honest about chit. Just cause I'm a man I'm gonna be honest why I'm so angry. The god d@mn love of my life, whom I have been with for about 4 1/2 years left me day before yesterday. 2 days after our trip to forks. Which ended up being all about her and not anything to do with fishing like it wad supposed to be. And i was fine with that. I'm 29 and haven't had a real, real gf other than her since just outta high school. Now I remember why I hit and split for so many years. The best part is....I found out yesterday I have a chit load of nerve damage in my left eye and beggining stages of glaucoma!! Yay!! Chits fuked. I hate life enough right now to not get fuked with on the internet. I dont even like fuking computers. Call me attention whore if you want. But im done posting for a while and will still smack a muther fuker. Have a good nite.

I feel like a whinny little female..sorry Dan S. I know this isn't what you wanted to read.

This is exactly why you should finish off the bottle and head straight to blue creek and go glow-ballin.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:32 PM

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
I'm fine with it didn't happen.
Need to go drain the juice of these eggs........It's been an hour.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080629225233AAvCexq

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:36 PM

ybd,

Sounds like you've had a bitch week. It happens. Life can f'n suck sometimes, but it beats the alternative.

You ever fish the Grays of Elochoman? I used to, and did pretty well down there, but haven't been in years. If I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd give them a look.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:37 PM

Go wash fannys boat docscock4breath....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:41 PM

About 4 comments down there was a link... And I clicked on it...

And it's not right...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jXeD0-mnhg

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:42 PM

ybd,

Sounds like you've had a bitch week. It happens. Life can f'n suck sometimes, but it beats the alternative.

You ever fish the Grays of Elochoman? I used to, and did pretty well down there, but haven'tbeen in years. If I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd give them a look.

Thanks Dan. Last thing I need to do is be bickering on the internet.

I fish the Gray's. Not much on the Elochoman. Our shovel operator and one of my best friends has a ranch in east skamakawa valley. I stay out there a lot. Killed a few elk out there this fall.
Posted by: RB3

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:42 PM

YBP,

Life is what you make it. My cousin had glacoma bad, continued to live the street life and got jumped bad. Of course they went for his eye and he lost it. He's doing well now, just remember no matter your situation, things can always be worse and many people do have it worse.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:43 PM

Damn, talk about a second wind... YBD comes out swingin'

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:50 PM

i havent fished south of the Nisqually rofl

gonna have to drive that way tho for this competition likely... do have another option that likely will replace main option, if all options line up correctly...

YBD hang in there bud...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/24/13 11:56 PM

Originally Posted By: RB3
YBP,

Life is what you make it. My cousin had glacoma bad, continued to live the street life and got jumped bad. Of course they went for his eye and he lost it. He's doing well now, just remember no matter your situation, things can always be worse and many people do have it worse.

Thank you...ughhh....I dont wanna/can't lose my eye! It's early and I think it can be treated. Need to see an actual opthamologist for a second and trusted opinion. So it could be ok. Just had bad results in my diolation(sp.).

And for fish4brainless.. I have lived on the cowlitz my entire 29 years. A year in portland and a year in toutle. Been catching salmon, steelhead and sturgeon on MY OWN since I was 9 years old. Never once in my entire life have I wet a line at blue crik or barrier dam. Us locals now how to catch fish on the rest of the river.

Now get back under the good doctors desk and earn that seat...ho.

Didn't want to go that route but I do not like the dirty blaba stinka finga what ever the fudge.

Done for a while now...thnx to those who give a darn...I'll be ok. Need a vacation.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:00 AM

Now get back under the good doctors desk and earn that seat...ho.

ziiiiiing

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:17 AM

since 99.999 percent of PP is viewing this...

where the hell can i get Shoe Goo at like right now? i dont mean tommorow, i mean like right now, 9:16 at night...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:18 AM

Walmart

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:25 AM

I have been copying your jigs all nite twitch. Just finished a two tone bunny with white schlappen collar and opalescent braid body..u know the one. Not sure if should appologize or thank you.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:32 AM

threads 9 hours old, with nearly 1000 views, and 97 responses, wonder why that is...

rofl

lets see your jigs YBD

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:34 AM

all jokes and bitchin aside, sorry to hear that YBD, had something similar happen and I feel for you..hope the eye thing gets a better outlook(no pun intended) in the near future too

my offer was serious, what with all our bitchin we all might have a pretty damn fun day on the river, you guys are welcome to pm me...

i'll even send you my rowing resume if it makes you feel better...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:35 AM

HOLY SH!T, 30 in 5 seconds???? you guys serious here??? DAYUM..

oh yeah, Twitchy, thanks wink

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:51 AM

I have been copying your jigs all nite twitch. Just finished a two tone bunny with white schlappen collar and opalescent braid body..u know the one. Not sure if should appologize or thank you.

Tying up tackle is great therapy. So is fishing. Why the hell do you think I do so much of both.
Take a break from the chit in your life, and pound some fish. Never any need to apologize for copying anything I put up. That's what it's there for.
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 01:14 AM

Moral of this thread... Don't do bath salts
Posted by: Phil Maraude

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 01:20 AM

Originally Posted By: mreyns_tgl
Moral of this thread... Don't do bath salts

rofl
Posted by: Dogfish

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 01:47 AM

rofl

Getting closer to my wish. Celebrity death match. My money is on YBD.
Posted by: eggtosser

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 07:21 AM

it be interesting match since both YBD and redhook catch tons of fish and post fish on regular basis

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 08:05 AM

Sorry to ybd.

I did not realize how sensitive he is.

Fish on, sincerely, Jason

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: eggtosser
it be interesting match since both YBD and redhook catch tons of fish and post fish on regular basis

Another spun outta your damn mind tying 20 ft. Leaders kinda night huh, Offdahook?

Get some rest tweak monkey.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: eggtosser

Another spun outta your damn mind tying 20 ft. Leaders kinda night huh, Offdahook?

Get some rest tweak monkey.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:01 AM

YBD,

Sorry to hear you are going through tough times........ Chicks are lame....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
Sorry to ybd.

I would hardly say I'm sensitive. Unless were talking about the tip of my pe' pe' Wasn't exactly myself last nite.

I suppose I did come off as a 14 year old girl who lost her phone privlidges.

Fuk it.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:11 AM

YBD,

Sorry to hear you are going through tough times........ Chicks are lame....

In the long run I think it'll be a good thing. I don't like the idea of being held back from what adventures I would like to experience. I will be able to devote more time to things that are important to me like fishing. Her dad has been a guide down here on the cowlitz since the 70's and is an avid outdoorsmen. My ex believes her parents had a lot to do with her dads time spent hunting and fishing, and I think she looked at our realtionship the same way. I don't think she understands what it means to people that our so passionate about those things. I tried compromising, but whatever.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:15 AM

Sorry to ybd.

I would hardly say I'm sensitive. Unless were talking about the tip of pe' pe' Wasn't exactly myself last nite.

I suppose I did come off as a 14 year old girl who lost her phone privlidges.

Fuk it.

When my dog died........................I got a new puppy.
Turns out .......I like the new one better.

Haha..was gonna add, I like my dogs more than I care about most people. Give me a little place on a river or woods and a couple labs and I'll be good.
Not hard to find free internet porn if I get lonely.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:19 AM

I don't talk to friends/family about this stuff. Easier to type about it to some like minded strangers...Kinda like therapy I suppose.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:25 AM

My wife calls this my "Man Knitting".

rofl

You got owned, dude.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:33 AM

I don't talk to friends/family about this stuff. Easier to type about it to some like minded strangers...Kinda like therapy I suppose.

When does that part start and where do you find them?

rolleyes

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:36 AM

rofl

You got owned, dude.

I actually call it man knitting...least ya got the word man in it!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:36 AM

still no fish talk like usual

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:44 AM

Shouldn't you be out selling car stereos?

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:58 AM

rofl

You got owned, dude.

I actually call it man knitting...least ya got the word man in it!

At least we don't make key chains, charm bracelets and other bedazzle like Twitch!!
Posted by: teamster

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:28 PM

Amen.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 12:30 PM

Purdy..
Posted by: Paul Smenis

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 02:45 PM

Posted by: Timber

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 05:15 PM

Our shovel operator

YBD is a freekin riggin rat!!!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 05:22 PM

Worse...a driver!!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 05:24 PM

My neighbors wirey ass is riggin rat.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 05:37 PM

pay timber no mind.....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 05:42 PM

i would like to thank the OP for bringin this up... it actually made me remember something last night...

my Simms boot is clappin like a sea lion at Sea World... and i would hav forgot about it untill i put it on... THANKS!!!

off to grab that shoe goo now wink

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
You guys better fish, fight or fvck and there better be some pics, otherwise I'm giving this thread 1 star.

it's been alot of PP cokk stoking sofar.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 05:58 PM

look like gotta go do this thing call fishing .both are strokers

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 06:09 PM

And you are a sack of sh.i.t.... just sayin'......

YBD,

Go hit the [Bleeeeep!] bars, that always helps in your situation. you also might want to make a trip to Portland. the gals on this side of the river will do all sorts of things for a buck.......

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 07:15 PM

saladtosser, go back to cali you fruity pie...

i agree with Moby, hit the bars YBD, just watch out for the ones that COME TO YOU, they are ususally the ones that take you to their house and when you come in, theres 3 dudes there holding babys saying "where the hell have you been"....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 07:25 PM

I'm thinking I might do that this night. It's a redkneck kinda joint down the street. But ya never know. I don't mind country girls.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 07:28 PM

But on the same hand, I have fishing in mind for the morning. Getting hammered the night before makes it tough to get up early and fish. When you fish by your self as much as I do there's no one there telling you to get your @ss outta bed.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 08:18 PM

I'll do my best to put some fur and steel in a mouth tomorrow. Not sure if it'll be a fish's mouth though....No pressure Redhook! Kidding..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 09:57 PM

***Photo entry example***

Thought this thread could use some pics too.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 10:15 PM

back on pg 1 i said this thread would FAIL...

it has. yawn.

wink

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 10:29 PM

I appologize that I just got off work an hour ago. I would have loved to hit the river. This time of year with 8:00am sunrise and five o' clock sets. I have no other option other than to be a weekend warrior. Left yesterday early 'cause they were letting drivers split and I jumped on it. I'll get a fish tomorrow. It'll be silly hungover, from the bank and a ways from here. No fish around here. Dan S....I'm paying a visit out west.

Good Job Jason
You are the chit

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:03 PM

Where do you work?! You post a comment on pp every 10 minutes 7 days per week.... Didn't think you had a job... wink

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:37 PM

I work at the place that makes more than you do. The same place that works far harder than you. I can actually bust my ass and have fun on here. Who are you? Were hiring if you think you could hack it. Multi tasking my little pussy fart.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/25/13 11:54 PM

I'm just giving you a hard time man, cool down. Life's good.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 12:12 AM

And the technical term is queef...
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: big.fishy
And the technical term is queef...

Also a nickname for Keith.

smile

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 02:29 AM

That's what I thought...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 02:32 AM

Either you are wearing a jacket with two different colored sleeves, or you and your buddy are doing some sort of gay finger fukage.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 02:07 PM

I think a lot of you just need to STFU and go fishing......

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 03:51 PM

There it is..
Posted by: supcoop

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 04:13 PM

Either you are wearing a jacket with two different colored sleeves, or you and your buddy are doing some sort of gay finger fukage.

Think the correct term is 'crossing swords'.

Parker, your pics don't count as you generally have your middle finger up anyhow.
Posted by: sykofish

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 05:00 PM

[quote=parker]

NICE!
Posted by: CrailTap

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 06:55 PM

Best worm there is.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 08:50 PM

so we ventured out today to the Skook... what a crock of sh!t that place is... its like fishing in a snaggy irrigation ditch... anyways, zilch... noone else fishing got anything either... i had never been to Centralia, never had a reason to go... that place is like Lakewood but with rivers in it JFC....

did talk to a couple nice folks down there, and made a new friend... his name is Otto, made me realize just how much i miss having a dog, and miss having our Sheps as well..

ill have to go somewhere im familiar with next, not screwing around with places ive never been and never even have seen... actually, ill probably go back down there in a few weeks or so, just not where i was at, it was a pain in the ass...

anyways, sorry about no fish pics....

Parker, nice work, beautiful fish...

tried Okies, and Eggs today...

Otto says later

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: big.fishy
Where do you work?! You post a comment on pp every 10 minutes 7 days per week.... Didn't think you had a job... wink

TFF

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/26/13 09:56 PM

so we ventured out today to the Skook... what a crock of sh!t that place is... its like fishing in a snaggy irrigation ditch... anyways, zilch... noone else fishing got anything either... i had never been to Centralia, never had a reason to go... that place is like Lakewood but with rivers in it JFC....

did talk to a couple nice folks down there, and made a new friend... his name is Otto, made me realize just how much i miss having a dog, and miss having our Sheps as well..

ill have to go somewhere im familiar with next, not screwing around with places ive never been and never even have seen... actually, ill probably go back down there in a few weeks or so, just not where i was at, it was a pain in the ass...

anyways, sorry about no fish pics....

Parker, nice work, beautiful fish...

tried Okies, and Eggs today...

Otto says later

That's a fine looking animal !

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/27/13 06:07 AM

Only a Kaliforincator would have such demented thoughts, you sick dic suck....hows the Prius doing? rofl

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 11:23 AM

Lots of talk and almost zero delivery,
so let me help your failing thread...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 12:11 PM

Beautiful photo....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 12:13 PM

This thread is about being hateful..Not 3lb. Turds and lifejackets.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 12:13 PM

So unless you have something fuked up to add....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 12:14 PM

Tell us your worst STD story.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 12:25 PM

This thread is about being hateful..Not 3lb. Turds and lifejackets.

My bad, I thought it was supposed to be about all the fish you were going to catch this weekend. Looks like I was right, all talk...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 12:34 PM

I don't remember saying that..I tried though..You should be very proud of that fish.
Posted by: Todd

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 01:22 PM

This thread is the best reason to have been out fishing the last four days w/ no InterWebz connection...Five Stars, easy.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 01:31 PM

Bored at work...whatcha gonna do..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 01:33 PM

I don't remember saying that..I tried though..You should be very proud of that fish.

Just being out is the best part, catching is always a bonus.
I'd love to be more like the big dogs here, but im total newb status and don't trust me handling (or mishandling) skills with big beastly nate's, I'm too afraid I will drop one or hold it wrong or craddle it incorrectly. I don't even take the time to snap a pic at all. I am more focused on getting the fish free. In the water they stay while I get my single barbless hook out and send them back on their way as fast as possible.

Hope you can get back out there soon and have some fun.

PS it's at least 4 pounds wink
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 01:43 PM

I guess I'm just getting older but what has happened to PP?

There are a lot of people from this thread that need to be invited to the deathmatch just for the sake of getting rid of some chaff.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Yak-Fresh

Just being out is the best part, catching is always a bonus.
I'd love to be more like the big dogs here, but im total newb status and don't trust me handling (or mishandling) skills with big beastly nate's, I'm too afraid I will drop one or hold it wrong or craddle it incorrectly. I don't even take the time to snap a pic at all. I am more focused on getting the fish free. In the water they stay while I get my single barbless hook out and send them back on their way as fast as possible.

Hope you can get back out there soon and have some fun.

PS it's at least 4 pounds wink

Just giving you chit. Good job on the fish. And you don't have to post a pic to catch a nate!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 04:12 PM

maybe todd and parker could be put on this card too. along with skyguy and fishprince. get 3 death matches on one river the same day.
Posted by: Saundu

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 05:07 PM

YARNDEEPTHROAT is a complete douche. Red hook is not even close to as insulting as that newbie. probly a switch hitter too.

RH dont take the challenge.... as it is not in your favor with the correct odds. Wait till summer or sumthin when it gets closer to ur favor. Think what would Son Su do? Or Belichek?

good luck

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 05:16 PM

Belichek would find a way to cheat...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 05:28 PM

trout farm?

San, its all good, i pretty much already agreed, even tho i knew i would likely fail.. in the 10 days given, i litterally have/had 2 days to fish, i have 1 day left, but where i wanted to go closes Thursday, sooooooo, might try to sneak down with the neighbor since he thinks hes an awesome fisherman (he does, but the only thing hes awesome at is sitting on his ass fishing for stocker trout), and see what hes made of... he actually (yes this is dead as my father serious) said that he caught a 40 pound Steelhead out of the river and it broke him off at the bank... and its "no fish story"... alright...

if anything, ill go row around in a lake and pull plugs and spinners for trout, some big ones are being caught down here at a few lakes, some near 5 pounds, not thousands, but a few...

ill figure something out...

YBD's alright, he is a logger after all wink

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 05:46 PM

rh, I am glad you are formulating a plan to win this thing despite having disadvantages, these are valuable life skills you are acquiring. Good luck!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 06:07 PM

since balls is a logger i'd bet he packs a chainsaw in his back pocket and walks with heavy double headed axe over his shoulder. not one to mess with.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 09:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Reefer
Redhook is a loser with no job....and he is taking this tournament very seriously. He has caught fewer than 10 steelhead in his 33 wasted years and would just love to win something for once.

Ybd has a job, catches fish and probably doesnt give a flying [Bleeeeep!] about this fuckin thread.

Ybd for the easy win.

reefer makes this case not ever meeting either guy.

RH could very well be built and could finish ybd at the river and finish ybd with a armbar. it's not who won the fight farerly with who caught the most fish. but who got pummeled the worst for winning.
Posted by: willie makeit

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 09:33 PM

wow, is all i can say to this abortion! I feel less inteligent after reading a few posts from this.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 09:33 PM

anything with "balls" in or on it and Jake is ALL over it...

Jake never said a word to me, untill i told him to stop screwing with Hank, and that he acts like a child... this is what happened with that...

L_ O_ L_!!!

i think YBD is a good dude, with some of lifes problems, which ive dealt with alike, and some just dont understand him... kinda like another person i know, but we wont name him wink

this wasnt ever (with the exception of the OP's intent) a competition between me and him, here, and in PM's, ive told him to do it, not because of a competition between me and him, but to give everyone else what they want... i went on Saturday and got skunked.. on a river ive never been to.. so im not kicking myself for it, nor would i think about it....

and im still not giving up, i still have a few days left, and a few options, and im not going to cheat to acheive that...

stick with your aquarium fish and leave me the FVCK ALONE Jake...or, act like a normal person and we can go from there... balls (you should be all over it) in your court bro, shoot it or pass it... although i highly doubt you will pass it...

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 09:49 PM

RH, you have reefer and abu figured out.

as soon as you brought hank into it leaffer tuned on you. his other buddy sol duc, don't talk about him badly.

leaffer will really unload!

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:15 PM

I am over this thread for sure..good looking out jake. I do have a full time job which renders me a weekend warrior during the winter...If I have to I'll call in sick when the rivers come start to drop(a true steelheader knows to pick his sick days) and do work on a back pocket crick mentioned in the beggining of thread..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Saundu
YARNDEEPTHROAT is a complete douche. Red hook is not even close to as insulting as that newbie. probly a switch hitter too.

RH dont take the challenge.... as it is not in your favor with the correct odds. Wait till summer or sumthin when it gets closer to ur favor. Think what would Son Su do? Or Belichek?

good luck

I'd do f I ever meet you on the river..puss.. Like I have said, I am over this. But pm if you miss getting spanked by your uncles buddy..puss.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:21 PM

balls walk from the thread and stay away.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:23 PM

I had to edit thag last one...mighta been threatening...im done but not because im scurrrred. Have a good nite ladies..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:26 PM

Im good brewer...thank you though.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:28 PM

I had to edit thag last one...

smacks of bigstick....

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:35 PM

Just a last minute removal of a couple words...post probably didnt make much sense...i used that name earlier and the thread got removed...tread lightly..busheler..

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:39 PM

anything with "balls" in or on it and Jake is ALL over it...

Jake never said a word to me, untill i told him to stop screwing with Hank, and that he acts like a child... this is what happened with that...

L_ O_ L_!!!

i think YBD is a good dude, with some of lifes problems, which ive dealt with alike, and some just dont understand him... kinda like another person i know, but we wont name him wink

this wasnt ever (with the exception of the OP's intent) a competition between me and him, here, and in PM's, ive told him to do it, not because of a competition between me and him, but to give everyone else what they want... i went on Saturday and got skunked.. on a river ive never been to.. so im not kicking myself for it, nor would i think about it....

and im still not giving up, i still have a few days left, and a few options, and im not going to cheat to acheive that...

stick with your aquarium fish and leave me the FVCK ALONE Jake...or, act like a normal person and we can go from there... balls (you should be all over it) in your court bro, shoot it or pass it... although i highly doubt you will pass it...

I'm in no posotion to win a fishing tournament. Not enough daylight/hours in the day. I love winter steelhead, but hate winter..Not much I can do about it.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:40 PM

ybd,

Pay no attention to Brewer. He's a f'n paste eater. That doesn't stop him from shooting off his piehole all the time, though.

I also subscribe to the weekend-warrior-with-strategic-sick-days method. If you play your cards right, you'll still catch fish............and continue getting a paycheck.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/28/13 10:52 PM

Posted by: Streamer

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/29/13 12:24 AM

I also subscribe to the weekend-warrior-with-strategic-sick-days method. If you play your cards right, you'll still catch fish............and continue getting a paycheck.

Sound advice.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/29/13 12:40 AM

4,000th view...retired?
Posted by: Castaway

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/29/13 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Brewer
I had to edit thag last one...

smacks of bigstick....
Speaking of loggers, did you say BIGSTICK? He loves death matches, maybe he'll sign up!
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/29/13 03:42 PM

I couldn't take Redhook up to the big river. His mother and girlfriend wouldn't give him a 4-day kitchen pass. Well that and the fact that I thought the better of having RH's company for 4 days.

Re: redhook VERSUS yarnballsdeep Fishing Deathmatch! - 01/29/13 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
I couldn't take Redhook up to the big river. His mother and girlfriend wouldn't give him a 4-day kitchen pass. Well that and the fact that I thought the better of having RH's company for 4 days.

JFC...