Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time!

Posted by: Todd

Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/21/15 01:50 PM

It's that time of year...the coho are coming!

It's Hootchie Spinner Time! This year's offerings are large lures in Pink, Purple, and Green, and a small lure in Pink! These sell out fast so get'em while they're hot!

We're also offering a Hootchie Spinner Box this summer and fall! It contains three each of the four different Hootchie Spinners, a handful of replacement skirts, and a handful of replacement hooks, all in their own lure box, ready to fish! Purchased separately this is a $78 value, all for $65.00 right now while supplies last!

Check 'em out on our Seasonal Specials page on our website right here : http://store.rvrfshr.com/product_p/rvrsticker.htm

Thanks, as always, for your support!

Rvrfshr Products
Posted by: Mingo

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/21/15 02:28 PM

good looking rigs right there!
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/24/15 10:20 AM

That is a fishy looking pack!
Posted by: WDFW X 1 = 0

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/24/15 11:06 AM

No Black?
Posted by: Rocket Red

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/25/15 03:50 PM

Hoochie spinners huh?

I'm still skeptical.
Posted by: Direct-Drive

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/25/15 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0

No Black?

Yep, black is the new black.

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
Hoochie spinners huh?

I'm still skeptical.

I like 'em for trolling...excellent... but for casting I want high speed, low drag.
Posted by: NickD90

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/27/15 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
Hoochie spinners huh?

I'm still skeptical.

You REALLY, REALLY shouldn't be. thumbs
Posted by: Saundu

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/31/15 07:52 AM

I finally started getting large numbers of coho on a local PS river by going to the "hootchie spinner." Thanks TODD and the PISCATORIAL PURSUITS COMMUNITY.

Like Todd mentions in a previous tutorial (which I read several times) cast to the side and reel..very very slow just right off the bottom. The take varies but when the lure is directly behind the boat with no line stretch the take is awesome.

By a lot I mean 20 to 25... sometimes 30 to the boat.
Usually three guys....I got all the guys in my boat using them and they love em.

This is after I had pounded them for years with blue fox spinners...usually just caught a couple...and on a good day three or four.

TODD how bout a repost of your "eye opener" post"?

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/31/15 09:29 AM

I was thinking it was about time for another "look at all those dead fish!" post on this topic...there are a couple of folks posting on this thread that I know have a few of their own from last fall smile

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Nick Berto

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 08/31/15 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd
I was thinking it was about time for another "look at all those dead fish!" post on this topic...there are a couple of folks posting on this thread that I know have a few of their own from last fall smile

Fish on...

Todd

Nope, none at all...
grin

In all seriousness, these spinners seriously catch um anywhere and everywhere. Many days it was all that would work... If you do not have a good supply of them in your box, you're missing out...
beer
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 09/01/15 11:59 AM

Looking SHAWEET..............nice stash box. Since switching to hootchie's on my spinners 15 years ago............my coho catch rate has sky rocketed......I'm a diehard believer in the hootchie. Good luck,

SZ
Posted by: Get Bent

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 09/06/15 11:37 AM

Any idea when we might see #4 silver spinners available ? I spoke with Pen Tac yesterday they said they might get restocked by NEXT YEAR! What the heck?
Posted by: Get Bent

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 09/06/15 11:41 AM

Oh ya and the no logo blades worked just fine on the lower D last week but I've got only 5 or 6 left going into silver season.

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 09/10/15 10:34 AM

GB, we have some #4s in the works right now, though they are likely to end up being metallic blue, purple, pink, and green bodies, all with silver blades.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: fishinJedi

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 09/25/15 12:51 PM

T....is 3-Rivers carrying an inventory this fall again?

The #5's are MONEY for OP coho btw

thanks

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 09/25/15 02:18 PM

Three Rivers has a full selection right now smile

Rvrfshr Products

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 10/02/15 12:25 PM

We were sold out for the last week or so on the Hootchie Spinner Boxes...but they're back now, just needed a bunch of parts to show up so we could get to building!

Our purple and green bodies are unavailable right now, so those two colors are now coming with Brilliant Brass bodies, and the pink is still the powder coated bubble gum pink!

These boxes are selling as fast as we can get them built, so no telling how long they will last this time!

Three Rivers Marine has been selling them fast, too, and they will be receiving a new shipment here in a few days...and Limit Out Marine in Pacific will be fully stocked with hootchie spinners, as well as spoons and regular spinners later this coming week!

Thanks, as always, for your continued support...it is much appreciated!

Rvrfshr Products
Posted by: Bantam

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 10/02/15 12:35 PM

Yes its definitely that time of year again! Heavy RVRFshr spinners and dumb ho's!

Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: Rvrfshr Hootchie Spinner Time! - 10/06/15 01:55 PM

Nice spinners & ho's, can we get some rain???.Good luck,

SZ