RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR

Posted by: Anonymous

RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 07:42 AM

I hereby challenge Osprey and THE REEL HEY_YALL to a fishin & state attribute dis-off contest. Stew and I will take you guys on right here right now, and whup yo arses! (Geez this is stupid - might erase it quickly; especially if we're losing laugh but we won't). And anyone else from the lame state of Washington (the "Apple" state - bah ha ha ha haa - the Apple Dumpling Gang - hee he he he he heeeee!) and the great state of ~OREGON~ that want to join in on this great fishing and state debate step right on in. Just keep this clean guys! .....

My head is fading at this late hour; but I
will be back with the A-team tomorrow mad if necessary. ...

Washington Upsides:

- It's nice to look at the scenery from the
Space Needle.
- Saltwater fishing is closer at hand.
- That's it - nothing else!

Washington Downsides:

- WA dudes are lousy fishermen, plain and
simple (send their 'best'[gag] to
Floatilla II and they get skunked when
fish are biting all over the place.
- Gillnets are in most rivers anyway!
- The fishing term "cracker" was invented in
WA for WA fishermen.
- WA allows guys from Alabama in.
- "The" best place for meeting babes is at
Walmart ('Yall's hangout).
- Osprey lives there. :p
- The second best college football team is
Pacific Luthern. Bah ha ha ha ha.
- The best team does it Dawg style (cheats).
- It takes 3 friggin hours to drive from the
Seattle Center to Renton. And that's not
even during 'rush hour'!
- Much more to come laugh maybe. ....

Oregon Upsides:

- Unlike WA, women live there.
- Great beaches; all with public access.
- No nets in coastal or valley rivers.
- Much better fishermen; plain and simple!
- Of the 3 Pac 10 co-champions, 2 were from
Oregon.
- Too many great things to list.

Oregon Downsides:

- OR let's WA people in to visit.
- Too many good fishermen to compete with.
- That's it - nothing else.

-----------

RT
Oregon Ambassador of Tourism
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 09:11 AM

Okay RT bring it on! I went down to Oregon the weekend before the floatilla. I asked how the Blazers were doing in the playoffs...4 and out!!! Fishing was terrible, at least that's what the locals said, "No fish". Well I hooked the first summer run. The first chromer my partner had seen this spring even though he had been fishing the whole week. We'll I let him catch a nice one about an hour later and we had a toast for good ole Ralph Miller, RIP(sit down Ralph from my WSU George Raveling days). Not to be outdone I caught and landed a nice one the next morning. WA 1/2 OR 1/1. I'm going back down in a week, for a week, to teach the Oregonians how to fish. If Oregon is so great, Why do all the Oregonians move up here to Washington for work? How many Oregonians are on the Mariners? I think Jeff Nelson is from Oregon. There are two Mariners from Washington State.

RT you're just another flatlander!

[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: Steelheadman ]

[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: Steelheadman ]
Posted by: Timber

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 10:50 AM

Funny how RT fishes in WA. all the time if it sucks so bad rolleyes ...TM
Posted by: STRIKE ZONE

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 11:10 AM

The only good thing about Oregon is,
1)The Hwy 101 drive,It's nicer then 101 in
Washington.
2)The fisherman marine supply store in P-town
3)No net's in coastal rivers.
You have no Pro football/baseball teams and your college teams try hard to keep up with
the DAWGS but fall short 99.9999% of the time
Maybe one day you'll be on the map.Oh,I like
the two foot rule vs. our four foot rule.
Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 11:22 AM

Oh,I forgot to mention that we, hands down have more and larger steelhead then you tree huggers down there.R.T. you even posted a while back that the best place for a 20 plus
would be the oly pen.Judging from all the Oregon boats @ wind river this year I would say we have a better run of springers also.
Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE
Posted by: Oregon Fish Chaser

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 11:59 AM

We may not have a pro football team, but if the Seahawks are all you can manage I think that we can do without!
Posted by: backlash2

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 12:30 PM

Alright you Oregon beeeeoooootch,

Pros for Oregon;

You keep most of the psycho enviro's occupied

Oregon St. keeps most football convicts from ending up at Wash. St. eek

Cons(besides Beavers rolleyes ) for Oregon;

Claiming that there was a three way tie for the PAC-10 title. I'm still smelling roses...what do you smell....leftover Old English from the Lou Holtz days??

The Willamete Superfund(and you guys still call it a river)

You guys make the mouth of the Wind at least twice as crowded as it should be

Pro sports team(S)....yeah. Can't say it plural, can you laugh

Do to a lack of your own team, you have WAY too many Dodger fans(even if there is only one in the entire state)

Can you say, STATE INCOME TAX? Ouch....

The king of human bowling balls who likes to 'slide' down to the riverbank resides in P-towns suburbs

Oregon fisherman are so insecure with their fishing abilities that they start challenge threads that they know they have no chance of winning, trying in desperation to impress someone eek

Pros for Washington;

The best fisherman from all around the country, and Alabama, flock here so they can surround themselves with other great fisherman

Our earthquakes kick the crap out of yours

The term 'cracker' was indeed coined in Washington...however, it was invented while observing a drifter with Oregon Stickers...

The best fishing rods in the world are manufactured in ....(SURVEY SAYS!!) Washington

The salmon are bigger, the steelhead are bigger, the halibut are bigger(check the record books), hell....our take home pay is bigger!

The Mariners

Cons for Washington;

Allowing the people that developed the internet to reside here, making it possible for you Oregon boys to raise cain at 4 AM from Cedar Mill.....

More to follow....if you can hang

WHAAAAAATZZZUUUUUUPP!!

:p

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 04:02 PM

Washington upsides:
Stew was born there laugh
Hey_Yall wasn't
Bob's in Longview
SW Washington streams
Great price on non-resident license.
Fawn who works at the Chevron Minute Mart in Camas.
Washington downside
Sales tax
Seahawks
Teams that don't even use the right dog as their mascot! That's a Malamute not a Husky... rolleyes
Oly beer (This might be an upside for Os,TimberMan and Yall)
Not a safe place to raise sheep or any farm animals with Yall living there.
Oregon Upsides
RT and Stew live here!
Dolphins and Starz!
North Oregon Coast
No nets on our streams except the Columbia.
Great micro-brews
Oregon Downsides
Senator Gordon Smith
No ML baseball
No border patrol for the likes of Os and Yall.I hear the farm animals around the S.Santiam area will never be the same laugh
Posted by: Dave Jackson

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 04:46 PM

In Oregon, a $5.99 spool of line costs $5.99. In Washington, it depends on which county you are in.

In Oregon, we have microbrews. In Washington, you have double tall mochas.

In Oregon, our basketball team went four and out in the playoffs. In Washington, their basketball team went 82 and out in the regular season. And where did the Sonics' best player play college ball?

In Oregon, we have Intel. In Washington, you have Microsoft.

Washington was a PART of the Oregon Territory before we carved the best part out for ourselves and left the trimmings to Washington, Idaho, and Montana.
Posted by: bronc

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 04:52 PM

i notice theres a referance to sheep on this board . i,m going back to montana in a few days ,so i can bring back a load of sheep if you all will post your orders . laugh laugh laugh
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 04:52 PM

You all realize that the Dawgs and Ducks don't play each other this year? You realize what is going to happen, don't you?

Dawgs go undefeated in the Pac-10. Probably ranked #2 just because the Ducks will start out with an initial higher ranking.

Ducks go undefeated in the Pac-10. Probably ranked #1 just because of their initial higher ranking.

Dawgs will play the Ducks in the Rose Bowl for the BCS Championship!

In the end though, after the Dawgs demolish the Ducks, RT starts up another WA vs OR thread and it starts all over again.....

Parker
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 05:18 PM

You have Intel and we have MicroSoft, and that is in YOUR favor?? rolleyes

At least WE have a university that ranks in the top 50 schools nationwide, while Oregon doesn't have one in the top 100. frown

AND you guys have 1, that's o-n-e, pro sports team, and they're the biggest underachievers around.

Not that I dislike Oregon, but in the end, it AIN'T Washington. And if it ain't Washington, it ain't the best....... laugh

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan S.:
At least WE have a university that ranks in the top 50 schools nationwide, while Oregon doesn't have one in the top 100. frown

As a Washingtonian (read: uncultured), I would not expect you to know about either Reed College or Oregon Health Sciences University. These are SERIOUS colleges. Best degree that can be had in Washington is advertised by Sally Strothers wink. Who, btw, lives in the Portland area.

Er...pretend I didn't say that last part. She is far from being a "good thing".

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 06:31 PM

fobb,

Quick.....call US News & World Report and inform them about Reed and OHSU. Apparently, they still think Princeton, MIT, Stanford, and yes, UW are better schools.
Posted by: Predator Dawg

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 06:38 PM

Intel may have a decent presence in OR, but their Corp. Headquarters is in Santa Clara now-a-days....

OR women = braided pit hair
WA women = well groomed poozles

laugh

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 06:49 PM

Okay, your schools are better. But which is really more important: a PhD at a well-respected university, or good beer?

Yeah, I thought so. laugh
wink

[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: fobbman ]

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 06:51 PM

fobb,

It's hard to argue with THAT logic laugh laugh

I'd try to defend Oly beer, but I can't even drink it, let alone defend it.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 06:57 PM

Best quote so far "Our earthquakes kick the crap out ot yours", by Backlash. Good one B2, laughed out loud. We might have a biggun stored up that'll show up soon though. As for your claim of having the biggest steelhead, that's true - but they mostly are caught in nets. As for the biggest salmon? That would Tillamook Kings. BTW, I roll down the steep river banks on purpose - I'm a smart guy - it's faster and leaves more energy to climb back out smile . ....

TM, what can I say; I do fish a lot in Washington - I'm a humanitarian and like to teach you guys how to feesh. Let me know when you want to climb on the Cow. ... Now come on! You nasty guys know I was refering to the Cowlitz; except TM (excuse if that got your heart pumpin a little fast). wink ....

Steelhead(woe)man, pro teams don't make a state! They are made up of out of state inner city and country guys that are paid to come wear a local uniform for people to yell at. That's why I didn't mention the Sonics rolleyes . And I'm proud to be a flatlander that loves mountains. Flatlanders rule! ... #(%&^_#* ooouch! Oh man, I just fell on my head - so disregard this next sentence ... [Poulsboro is a very pretty area, Steel. Took the family thru the Kitsap in March and loved the whole area. - Lot of ferries though; both kinds.] ....

I agree with ya SZ about the Pen having the most steel over 20 - you can tell when the nets come out. laugh I also agree about your OR two foot/WA four foot rule. We do prefer romancing two footed mammals. laugh laugh ....

BTW, this is Os's and Yall's reading instructors day off. Can someone call them and read this stuff to them so they can respond by having their neighbors type for them, so as not to appear to be ... ah ... shalapen feathered guys. eek

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 07:26 PM

R.T. Those were four footed animals until
you and stew lifted the back legs up to help
help them under the fence and made them two footed.I'm still trying to round up my grand
mothers sheep from the last Febuary floatilla
on the Satsop.Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE
Posted by: SnagMagnet

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/13/01 07:35 PM

Who's dish'n Idaho here....you basttterds have all the dams and most the fish..... Boise State has blue turf....doe's that count....lol.. They won a bowl....forget the name of it.....lol..... That's it... I'm movin.....lol... laugh
Posted by: Fishhead Vic

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 02:36 AM

OK, I'm not going to put up with this any longer. I was at the Floatilla 2 and was un-impressed by the fisherpersons from up Interstate 5. Zero for Wash. and 6 for us Oreeegone dudes. So if you washeetonians can count ? that says it all for any challenges in the future. Can we also have a tally of the records from our 4 schools and see what comes out in the laundry. Now lets see, University of Oregon 11-1, Oregon State 11-1 VS University of Wash. 11-1 , Washington State 3-8?, 4-7? Oh who really cares about those cougs anyway. So you guys do the math if your up to it (no calculaters). Goes to show who's the better state ( can you say OREEEEGONE? ) I think you can. laugh rolleyes laugh rolleyes laugh QUACK, QUACK, QUACK
Posted by: Dick

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 10:40 AM

Was the rivers open when our guys were fishing down there? confused Was the upper Quinault open when you were fishing it. eek eek I was just wondering. laugh Did you read the regs? :p :p :p
Posted by: Osprey

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 11:27 AM

OK my turn.... laugh
Reguarding the floatilla II,since you guys like to do math
only 2 Washington Boys didn't catch fish...how many Oregon boys didn't catch fish ..Uh????
(where was our back-up)

Good things about Oregon....
Booze served in Nudy Bars laugh
The Oregon Coast
No Sales Tax
Rose Bowl Championships......Opps wrong state ..sorry
D-Blazers ( I make money off then every year)

Good things about Washington....
Bigger Steelhead...
Bigger Salmon (ever heard of the ...Elwah???)
National Championships laugh
Rose Bowl Championships laugh
Seattle Mariners
We own the Columbia River
We even let Alabama Fishermen live here rolleyes
Wild Salmon Pale Ale (Oly micro brew)
Stew was born here ...but reared in Oregon
Rt only Visits here.

Bad things about Oregon....
State income Tax
D-Blazers
Ducks & Beavers
whimpy Fish and Fisherman
Trying to get a Date for Redneck in Lebanon with more than 1 tooth

More to folow................Os

NWO
Redneck Pro-Staff

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 12:09 PM

Vic,

Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day... laugh I guess I'm still delirious from the smell of Roses....oh, never mind, you Oryguners wouldn't understand.

And no fair bringin' the Cougs into this. That's a whole different state over there, so us westsiders can't be held responsible for WSU's shortcomings. You might want to look at the college renkings, though. WSU still outranks either one of those second-rate (or was it third-rate?) universities down there.

Oh, the WORST thing about Orygun? Having to have some pump-monkey fill your car! Aren't you boys grown up enough down there to pump your own gas? :p

Orygun.....where the men are men and the sheep are.....nervous.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 01:07 PM

Good one about the grease monkeys Dan laugh
What is that anyway, an overall lack of coordination amongst Oregonites?

And I don't take the 'seperate state over there' lightheartedly. I pay just as much to support the ferries for the 'fairy's' that can afford to live in the San Juan's. rolleyes My money built Safeco as much as yours did, too. :p

BTW- Its "Oregon, where the men are bad fisherman, and the sheep are all in RT's back yard" laugh

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: Buzz Ramsey ]

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: backlash2 ]

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 01:23 PM

Don't worry backlash, I won't hold being an eastsider against you! laugh At least you can pump your own gas on the east side without having to call an attendant to "help" you.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 01:56 PM

Yeah Dan, but it's easier for 'us'....We only have to pull the rag out of the hole instead of unscrewing the cap laugh
Posted by: jberry

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 03:27 PM

Yeah and the gas is so much cheaper on the eastside that some of us here can afford to own not 1 but 2 Dodge trucks @ the same time!

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 04:08 PM

Cheap Shot....Enough from the peanut gallery rolleyes

Boy, I guess they'll let ANYONE register here
wink

[ 06-14-2001: Message edited by: backlash2 ]

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 04:49 PM

Os says"We own the Columbia River"!?!?!?
Bullshiite! If Washington owned the Columbia river then there would be nets strung across at the bar.
Hey Os I noticed you didn't mention the Sonics and Seasucks in your list of good things about Washington. BTW I was born at the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard hospital in Bremerton if you and Yall want to make a pilgramage there! I was reared in So.California and moved back here in 1973.
Hey RT someone has been peeking into your backyard and saw your harem laugh
Posted by: Kevin

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 04:55 PM

Oregon flatlander hehehehe only reason an oregoneon would be proud of that is that he doesn't have to run up hill to catch his sheep laugh laugh. Say all you want about the Dawgs but at least our players are smart enough to hold onto the ball all the way into the endzone instead of dropping it a few yards before. But hey maybe its because the Beavs didn't know were the endzone was before this year :p eek

Tight lines

Kevin

SRBC boyz
Posted by: Todd

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 05:32 PM

All right. I don't usually participate in RT's vain attempts to dis Washington in favor of Oregon, but this one's too good to pass up.

Good Things about OR:

1. Wilamette R.-Where else can you catch the elusive Open-ended Tube Salmon? (aka, used condom. Thank God the fishermen in OR use condoms, at least some of the time. There's already a glut of them on the market. OR fishermen, that is).

2. It's within easy driving distance from good fishing spots, like the Wind, Kalama, Lewis, Cowlitz, Elochoman, Naselle, Toutle, etc.

3. You can buy fishing gear with no sales tax. Then, you can leave it in all the rivers listed in number 2. Since OR fishers are good at efficiently using fishing time, maybe they can save ten hours by driving across the Columbia, hitting the beach in Vancouver, and then throw their tacklebox in on the WA side and go home. It would accomplish the same as an OR fisherman's usual day in much less time.

4. You don't have to waste any time worrying about whether or not you'll have a chance at an ocean coho fishery.

5. No one minds if you don't use stop signs, turn lanes, speed limits, or if you don't know how to parallel park.

Bad things about WA:

1. You stay up half the night wondering which of the two dozen rivers that are fishing well right now you want to go to.

2. Paying sales tax on a chest freezer to stuff with hatchery fish from a decent week in the fall.

3. Sunburns from fishing for Lk. Washington Sockeye.

4. You don't often get the *surprise* of catching a bass while steelhead fishing.

Whatever.

Todd
Posted by: Hey Yall Watch This

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 06:31 PM

Stew, maybe you shouldn't have moved from So Cal to Oregon because it seems RT really wants to continue your "rearing". eek

Good things about WA:
Ummm..this list will be short
1) You can dye your hair any color of the rainbow, pierce every orafice, and play hackey-sack in the park all day, everyday, and still be considered part of "the in-crowd".
2) NINTENDO
3) A bazillion coho
4) Volcanoes and Earthquakes
5) Seattle Mariners
6) UW
7) One of the best cancer research hospitals in the world.
8) Steelhead Heaven (in the continental U.S.)
9) Highest lesbian population.
10) Remthra (or however you spell that ghost, viking, indian, etc's name).

and most importantly PRO-WRASSLIN' EVENTS

Bad Things about Oregon:
1) The women are most likely related to Stew or RT.
2) The roads totally suck.
3) Pump monkeys at the gas stations (Oregon's idea of pay at the pump)
4) RT gets first pick at all the livestock sales.
5) Stew gets sloppy seconds :p
6) Above California
7) Too far away from the uninhibited Canadian women.
8) You have to make sure your dates get on the school bus on time on Monday mornings if her curfew isn't 10pm Friday night.
9) You have to run to your car in a zig zag motion after the OSU football games to dodge the bullets fired at you by the players.
10) And the worst thing about Oregon

NO PRO-WRASSLIN' EVENTS
Posted by: FISHNBRAD

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 06:52 PM

Just a few differences that come to mind

1. Oregon state tax, but no sales tax - Washington no state tax and no seles tax because we go down to Oregon to make large purchases.

2. Washington Sheep are scared - Oregon sheep are dressed up and taken to a nice dinner(they know how to treat ewe in Oregon)

3.Washington women shave their legs- Oregon women shave their legs, but only twice a year.

4.In Washington you pump your own gas- Oregon they pump it for you(good idea this keeps outastaters moving on thru, we need to do this in Washington.)

5.In Washington we have the Sonics- Oregon has the Blazers (I should have left this one out, what was I thinking?)

6.In Wasington we have the Mariners- Oregon has ????? but they have nicely dressed well fed sheep.

7.Washington has strip clubs where you can buy a $5.00 soda- Oregon has strip clubs where you can buy a $4.00 beer (ok you got us here too)

8.the wives of washington fishermen check their men for the smell of another women- wives of Oregon fishermen check their men for wool fibers the smell of lanolin and vasoline.

9.In Washington it's just a short drive to Canada- In Oregon you have to drive atleast 3 hrs ( Ok Oregon's better off here too) Just trying to get some fisherman from the great white north involved with this thread.

10.And the #10 difference is In Washington your mothers brother is your uncle- In Oregon your mothers brother most likely is your father.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/14/01 10:05 PM

Hey, whazz the big deal about raising sheep? I have a large back property. Talking about the yard, not me :p . Besides, the sheep don't bother the emus. Grass seed is cheap and the 'grazing' fees I get from Os and Yall are rather profitable. I just take their money and leave, I don't watch. The thing is the grass is still in the same condition when I get back confused , except for all the wool, feathers, and neurotic animals scatered around on it. Go figure. rolleyes rolleyes ...

And it's interesting that this turns to a 3 way debate. I wasn't aware of the deepseated WA division between east and west. I would guess at the real core of this is sheep - not UW vs WSU! Western inhabitants of WA have historically wrought havoc on the eastside sheep populations. Prior to the 1900's is was mostly a food issue; but not exclusively. Now it's become more a matter of the heart. Many broken hearts have occured with the evil westside heathens stealing the affections of many a 'Lamb Chop' from the ranchers while they were ensconsed with the pigs. "Suuuweee"! Just goes to show you ranchers, don't put all your 'pork' into pork futures while the wool market is hot!
-----------
RT
"Stock" market analist eek
Pain Wetter, Inc.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/18/01 02:12 PM

needed to bring this to the top again

Good things about Washington:
We don't have the Blazers to let us down.
We didn't expect the Sonics to do crap...so we weren't disapoited.
Pro football (SeaHawks) things can only get better.
Wassu is almost in Idaho ....not close enough

BTW Stew ...Yes we do own the Columbia.... wink
God put it right down the center of the State....Helps keep the Cougs over there( cats hate water including baths)

So Basically ...I'll take that challenge....Jigs at 30 paces(no bait)

Oh ya 1 more thing...How'd I get stuck with Redneck......only way he catches fish is if we fish the Cowlitz rolleyes ......Os

Got Fish ?.... Silent Approach Jigs

NWO
Team Redneck

[ 06-18-2001: Message edited by: The Reel Timberman ]

[ 06-18-2001: Message edited by: Osprey ]
Posted by: Dances

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/18/01 09:55 PM

Three guys are walkin along a beach in South America RT, Hey_Yall, and some guys from cali.

RT was walkin O I mean stumbling along when he triped over a lamp

Hey_yall being the nice guys he was picked up the lamp and then Pushed RT down again.

Hey_yall started to clean the lamp off when a Geanie popped out

The Geanie said I will grant you each one with for releasing me from my lamp.

The guy from cali wished for more power.
The Geanie snaped his finger and said Done.

RT said I want a wall built around Oregan so no one from washington or anywhere else for that matter can get into my great state.

The Geanie snaped his fingers and said Done.

Hey_yall Said "Now wait a minute No one can get in or out of Oregan?" the Geanie said thats right.
Hey_yall then said "FILL IT FULL OF WATER!"

eek laugh rolleyes :p
Dances Out
Posted by: Dances

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/18/01 09:59 PM

Three guys are walkin along a beach in South America RT, Hey_Yall, and some guys from cali.

RT was walkin O I mean stumbling along when he triped over a lamp

Hey_yall being the nice guys he was picked up the lamp and then Pushed RT down again.

Hey_yall started to clean the lamp off when a Geanie popped out

The Geanie said I will grant you each one with for releasing me from my lamp.

The guy from cali wished for more power.
The Geanie snaped his finger and said Done.

RT said I want a wall built around Oregon so no one from washington or anywhere else for that matter can get into my great state.

The Geanie snaped his fingers and said Done.

Hey_yall Said "Now wait a minute No one can get in or out of Oregon?" the Geanie said thats right.
Hey_yall then said "FILL IT FULL OF WATER!"

eek laugh rolleyes :p
Dances Out
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/19/01 02:07 AM

The University of Oregon is promoting Joey Harrington as the next Heisman trophy winner by spending $250,000 on a billboard in Manhattan, New York. Lame Lame Lame!!!

Meanwhile Erickson is recruiting prisoners from Attica.

But wait the Huskies just got that Beaverton QB out of Alcatraz. I mean San Fransico City College.
Posted by: Fishhead Vic

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/19/01 02:20 AM

I would'nt be tellin anyone that I was proud of a coach named NEWEASLE. He was a cry baby when he was in southern california and still is. If it was'nt for the talent that he brought with him from colorado he would'nt have jack. Only a washeetonian would diss a former coach from his own state (Erickson). Let's wait and see what happens this year and then we can really see who's the boss. laugh rolleyes laugh

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/19/01 11:27 AM

It's like Erickson is really going to stick around that little po dunk town. laugh laugh :p Just like every other jobs he's had you got three years or so with him and then the beav
s will be back to there losing ways. Oh well enjoy it now because its goin to be a few decades till it happens again. hehehehe

How do you keep a coug out of your backyard??

put up a goal post :p

Tight lines

Kevin
Posted by: Hey Yall Watch This

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/20/01 12:38 PM

AND THE CLINCHER THAT MAKES WASHINGTON BETTER IS:

WASHINGTON HAS BOB'S BB

OREGON HAS IFISH
rolleyes

I think Washington wins....

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/20/01 08:52 PM

OK, we give.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/20/01 09:53 PM

Me and RT are going to make Hey Yall and Jeffhead our *****es on Friday when we fish the Cowlitz.Better lock up your farm animals and household pets because RT is coming to Washington on Friday.

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/20/01 10:28 PM

Hey Stew, remember we are all 4 going in my sled. We are a team in my boat smile . You are right about warning people to lock up the barn doors Friday, but not because of me - 'Yall can outrun me thru pastures no prob laugh .

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/21/01 11:20 AM

Say hello to the"Emu"...watch you're self Jeff......way too much "Farm Love" with those 3....if Redneck breaks out the Banjo...run laugh

Remember you don't have to out run Redneck...Just Stew or Rt....no problem....Os
Posted by: Jeffhead

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/23/01 12:21 AM

Hey Os,
The Emu and the "Pig" both say HI!!!!! Same stretch of water and couldn't get the same bet. Go figure eh'!?!?!?! eek As for you Stew.......who's the *****es now????? laugh
Good luck and tight lines, Jeff laugh laugh

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/23/01 01:49 PM

Jeff,

You know that RT and Stew wanted Y'all there to minimize their chances of being outfished. I mean, what fish WOULDN'T take off like a train when it saw the mug on the guy with the net (that's YOU, Y'all) eek

Couldn't one of you guys hand the rod off to our Oregon friends so they wouldn't feel left out? :p

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 02:21 AM

Hand the rod off to us Oregon guys? Them's fightin' woids Sandberg! Geez, I was nice and purposely tried not to hook fish, by not using eggs much, to help build the low self esteem so typical of the majority of Washington fishers and this is the thanks I get! Even despite that I landed the biggest steelhead of the day - and that ain't no jack laugh . Oh man, now you got us OR guys steamed up Dan mad ! Spittin mad I tell ya. mad You just wait 'til Floatilla III "Revenge of the Nerds?". I put a '?' there because your top Floatilla I guy got blanked in Floatilla II. And yall of the other WA guys got blanked too (and being afraid to show up was not an excuse - helping with a kids event was). Hey no more of this instigating Dan or we'll rename III "Kick the poor Dawg's ass - III" eek laugh wink ..... Just some good ol' trash talkin to get you WA waa wussies up for No. III - yeeeeehaaaaw! smile
Posted by: fishskagit.com

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 10:18 AM

Two words...PUGET SOUND!

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 02:48 PM

laugh You just wait 'til Floatilla III "Revenge of the Nerds?".
must have to call it that causea few Oregon Boys are gonna show up. :p.....Os

Quote from a Redneck...."bring it don't sing it eek
Posted by: The Real Spoonman

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 03:00 PM

I wanna play...

The Best Things About Washington:

1)The Olympic Peninsula (biggest steelhead, best scenery, sorry flatlanders).

2)Our coffee tastes better.

3)Canada is next door.

4)Mariners, baby...you have the Fail Blazers.

5)Did I mention the Olympic Peninsula?

6)Our women shave their armpits.

The Best Thing About Orygun:

The Acropolis. Thank you.

"The best thing about sex and fishin' is a man can know next to nuthin' 'bout either and still have a good time."

-Sachel Paige

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 04:02 PM

Hey 'Zog, I can't argue with the Acropolis thing - but it's more for the good steaks than the dancin' babes. Not that they aren't fine, it's just that Starz kicks butt on them. Nice butt! State of the art butt!! Bet I know who takes you into the 'Crop'. ...

As for Washington women shaving their armpits, thank goodness! We like that when they come down to Oregon to pick some 'reel' men. smile ...

As for the stinkin Jail Blazers - actually we were able to keep them out from behind bars and only in bars this season laugh - ya, they do suck; on the talent/acheivenment ratio anyway. But don't forget that L.A. swept Sac & S.A. too - and the Sonics didn't even get to the post season party rolleyes . ...

And you better make it to Floatilla III - your WA wussie bros could use your help. cool

[ 06-25-2001: Message edited by: RT 1 ]
Posted by: smoky

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 05:46 PM

South Santiam Steelhead from the Floatilla.
Its whats for dinner tonite: IN OREGON

Hey Ya'll: You are however right about this board vs. IFISH. Hasn't been the same since you guys left. Nice meeting you and OS at the Floatilla. Looking forward to fishing the Cow.
Posted by: Snapset

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 09:59 PM

OK.
I just gotta respond to all the DAWG LUUUVVVVVERS who have been able to maintain their delusions of superiority by virtue of an incredible capacity for ignorance. These are the reasons WA doesn't come in second in the Northwest. Idaho and Montana are filling the #2 and #3 spots very nicely.
First: You say there are more fish in WA (As in WA WA WA all the way home).
Well if there are more fish, its cuz ya ain't catching them, ya bunch a treblehooking broomstick crackers. You know who you are!
Second: Kennewick Man.
Third: We gave you Gary Payton and Harold Reynolds. You gave us Detlef Schrempf and Sean "PUFFY" Kemp.You can have them back now because we're done with them. While you are at it, take Paul Allen too. Maybe if PA PA PA wasn't from WA WA WA he'd have the brains use all of that money to buy some players that still played both ends of the court.
Fourth: You are on the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Is that where Joey Buttafuoco goes to fish?
Fifth: WPS!
Sixth: There is a Don James memorial wing at the WA State Penitentiary.
Seventh: He should be in residence.
Eighth: He isn't.
Ninth: More people. Smaller state.
nuf said

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/25/01 11:25 PM

Any punk-ass who badmouths The Dawgfather would sell his sister into prostitution, that is, if he wasn't enjoying her so much himself.

Oh yeah, who won the Roses this year? NOT UO, not OSU, but UW. Now, who's delusional?

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/26/01 01:16 AM

At least I would RECIEVE money for my sister........

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/26/01 02:30 AM

Gettin funnier - but let's be reasonably nice boys smile . ... Hey Snapshot, I found out last year that the Huskies are a real button pusher for Os, Dan, and the Dawg stylers! They can't seem to keep it light when it comes to their heros laugh . Touchyyy! When the Beavs whup @$$ on them in Reser this fall I think I won't even get on the BBs for a few days; until all the tears and excuses dry up rolleyes . If the Dawgs get one field goal lucky again, then I will face any music offered up without getting my panties in a bunch over some college boys playing around 'on the grass' in pads. Speaking of pads, what do WA women and Dawg football players have in common? Easy; they both change their pads after every 4th period eek . ... BTW, I like your "ya bunch a treblehooking broomstick crackers. You know who you are!" crack. Hey, we have no shortage of those kind of snagfestered crackers in Oregon too. ... OK, I'm in enough trouble for now :p wink .

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/26/01 11:47 AM

Hey you Oryguners....

Nothing personal, I was just funnin' with ya Snapset. If I wasn't in Washington, Orygun would be choice #2, a DISTANT second, but still the runner-up.

Hey, how much for your sister?? laugh laugh

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/26/01 12:15 PM

Well RT atleast you don't have to worry about that period thing all your women have gone through that change of life thing aye?? As for the dawg father just think until just resently the rivalry between Oregon and UW was only in your minds laugh laugh You were just another easy W but I guess you can't remember back a couple of years aye??

Tight lines

Kevin

SRBC laugh laugh :p

[ 06-26-2001: Message edited by: Kevin ]

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/26/01 06:00 PM

Hey Kevin, I can't even remember things from 5 minutes ago. As for football, I don't care about 2 years ago. Those kids have moved along to better things. ... Oh ya, how much for your seeester? laugh No pads! eek

... I'm gettin in deeper trouble here - someone stop me! wink Bob, I need a public spanking. With the written word of course - Os likes the reel thing; spank spank. :p
Posted by: finclipped

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/26/01 06:20 PM

Well I have been reading this thread for about a week now and I really don't know what side to take. I am a Washington-Duck. Any suggestions?

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/26/01 06:45 PM

A Washington-Duck???!!!

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!! eek

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/27/01 02:03 AM

Hey there Dan S. Peace Bro. Hope I meet you on the river someday.
Posted by: salmontackler

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/27/01 03:09 AM

Damn, I can't believe that I ignored this thread. Did any of you guys see the Joey Heisman poster in New York? Christ, you Orygone people are idiots. The Ducks spent 250,000 dollars for a 2 story poster promoting Joey (Pu.ssy) Harrington in New York for the heisman trophy. I tell you what, if that Beyotch wins the Heisman I will were a Oregon Ducks Rule sweatshirt every Saturday for a year. Take your anarchist hairy bitc.hes on home and stay out of Washington. The Ducks Suck!!!, and you will never attain the status UW has, dream on Ducks.

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: ReiterRat ]
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/27/01 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by salmontackler:
Damn, I can't believe that I ignored this thread. Did any of you guys see the Joey Heisman poster in New York? Christ, you Orygone people are idiots. The ducks spent 250,000 dollars for a 2 story poster promoting Joey (Pu.ssy) Harrington in New York for the heisman trophy. I tell you what, if that Beyotch wins the Heisman I will were a Oregon Ducks Rule sweatshirt every Saturday for a year. Take your anarchist hairy bitc.hes on home and stay out of Washington. The Ducks Suck!!!, and you will never attain the status UW has, dream on Ducks.

laugh laugh laugh

Did you have one of those days???...and now you are trying to make it all go away. laugh laugh

I was actually going to stop by the shop a couple of days ago to say Hi but alas, I ran out of time. Some other day I guess. smile

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: RPetzold ]

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: ReiterRat ]
Posted by: salmontackler

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/27/01 04:25 AM

Orygun's women are hairy, but at least they put out(if you got some weed)
The Duck's have a poster of Joey Hairless in New York City. (Imagine how big the poster would be if Phill Knight was still a booster)

5 out of 7, err 7 out of 29 sounds better (reality you scum suuckers)

Bellotti was a huge porn star in the late 70's, maybe you saw him in, "Little D.ick, big Heart", or "Big Moustache, little D;ick". Ironically even back then he had no talent yet was able to succeed. Amazing where extreme jealousy will get you. Ducks!! Ha ha ha ha, man you jokers crack me up, You duck fans think you have a shot at the NT! Good Luck, Duckies
Posted by: RPetzold

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/27/01 04:35 AM

Put the cap back on the bottle and slip it back to where the kiddies cant reach it and GO TO BED!!!

Dont you have a tackle shop to run??!?!

laugh

Re: RT/Stew vs Os/Hey_Yall -- fishin diss'n -- Addendum: WA vs OR - 06/28/01 11:44 AM

I'll take that spanking RT laugh

The reason some of us are so proud of our Dawgs,after sooooo many years of a WINNING TRADITION Rose Bowls...National championships ( I now this sounds so foreign to you Orygooneons) :p

I find it entertaining when a program suddenly starts to win a few games they think,Oh better watch out for us....NOT !!!i.e. see Ducks

As for you little beavers,amazing how you have selective memories rolleyes
We kick you're Butt you ,never lead,we just let you back in the game,the feild goal was for the......tie......remember confused

I'm still trying to think of good things about Orygon.....Oh ya we bring our beer cans down there for money....Oh Yaaaaaa ...Os