Cable hole

Posted by: Chubbytyee

Cable hole - 05/30/02 12:59 PM

Does any body know if your permitted to get in to launch a boat down there this year. It looked like there were no trespassing signs posted at the top parking area at the end of the winter season, and are they still there, and do they pertain for the whole area.
Posted by: JacobF

Re: Cable hole - 05/30/02 03:15 PM

Are you talking about the Sky or the Snoqualmie?
Posted by: Todd

Re: Cable hole - 05/30/02 03:22 PM

I assume you mean the Sky, as you can't fish from a boat in the Snoqualmie's cable hole.

I'm not sure if it's open, or not, but I'm pretty sure that if you launch there on Saturday you'd be flying through the rapids above High Bridge before you could even get the oars in the water. The river is really going to be smokin' up there.

Fish on...

Todd.
Posted by: Beezer

Re: Cable hole - 05/30/02 03:43 PM

Last I checked they had started locking the gate again, at least on the weekends.

Beezer
Posted by: Fishon grahn

Re: Cable hole - 05/31/02 02:41 AM

cable hole was littered up last year pretty good so guys at the pit have cracked down on traffic in there its to bad that pigs and crackers ruined it for all of us frown FISHON
Posted by: Rysemus

Re: Cable hole - 05/31/02 10:54 AM

Fishon grahn, Do you know, or anyone, if the cable hole on the sky is still open to people that want to walk down from the parking lot by the main road? It's to bad that so many people can't seem to pick up there trash. I always bring out extra trash from the spot I fish. Can't stand trash every where... mad
Posted by: Chubbytyee

Re: Cable hole - 05/31/02 12:47 PM

I was talking about the Sky, it'll probly be several weeks till that section mellows out enough to drift. I was just curious on access into it. It's getting out of hand all the crap in these parking spots and on the river banks. It's so easy to put your garbage in your vehicle or in a pack or your pocket. I guess it's how your raised, with respect for things or with out it.
Posted by: Fishon grahn

Re: Cable hole - 06/01/02 03:24 PM

as far as i know they dont want anyone parking there and walking in or launching. there are a few people that still have access tho as we cleaned up the lot and banks for 3 hrs the last day of season last year. but i wouldnt plan on it with out talking to them first. they may let others in but be prepared for short lecture on way in. FISHON