Not a good way to wake up today....

Posted by: Blades™

Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/05/07 04:15 PM

so i get woken up this morning at about 7 am by my room mate banging on my door, he informs me that my hood is gone on my car....Im steaming mad at this point...so i go outside to look at my car...GONE my [censored] hood on my car is GONE...my blood pressure is about to burst...so i call the local LE agency which i work for, and give my written statement, call the insurnce agency, 500 deductible, nope not doing that. so end going to a junk yard and pick one up, which is not the color of my car...look like [censored]! now, anyways the hood was a VIS Invader carbon Fiber hood for 94 Prelude. Believe me, if i catch his ASSHOLE who stole my GODDAMN hood probably to sell so his poor ass can buy meth is going to get a severe ASS BEATING from MYSELF!!! now off the gym to burn off some steam!
Posted by: Sol

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/05/07 04:41 PM

I thought all navy dudes were gym buffs with an orange hood on their blue 94 Prelude?

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/05/07 05:41 PM

Nope just me, no its a dark green hood on my 94 lude.....good thing im getting my cobra back in 2 weeks HAHAHA...BRING IT
Posted by: h2o

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/05/07 06:10 PM

"Guys in ludes should not drive"
Posted by: Satan

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/05/07 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: h2o

"Guys in ludes should not drive"

"Those guys are fags!!!!"~Spicoli
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 02:10 AM

Flashy cars get the attention man. Tough price to pay. Anything aftermarket, whether it be an in-dash CD head unit or wheels or exhausts, has the opportunity to be stolen, especially because of the ease it is to sell aftermarket parts for such common cars like Hondas....
Tough break man, hope things turn for the better.
Posted by: Irie

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 11:45 AM

That would piss me off...

Just look around town to find out who else owns a 94 Prelude. Cant be too many.
Posted by: B-RUN STEELY

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 11:51 AM

Look on the bright side. They didn't get the bazooka sized exhaust tip that most 94 preludes sport. Its adds exactly 1/3 of 1 horse power.. and sounds awesome !!!
Posted by: seastrike

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 12:22 PM

I did it.
I'm having Stam rice out my Suburban.
He's also putting the blue lights under the rig so I can glo down the road.
We have not yet figured out how to make the truck have the authentic rice sound so any help would be appreciated.
The truck is a new body style Burb so I was already 90% riced. With the new hood and lights I'm almost there.
Just need the sound.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 04:21 PM

LOL see my car is not your typical ricer, its very clean, and all of my work has been done under the hood. the only ything they would have to steal inside my car would be my rods, than i would be [censored] goddamn pissed off!!! The [censored] who stole my hood has a ass beating coming from myslef and alot of my close friends. It happened on base, im base police, i will hunt the [censored] every chance i get and than beat him!!

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 04:24 PM

Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY
Look on the bright side. They didn't get the bazooka sized exhaust tip that most 94 preludes sport. Its adds exactly 1/3 of 1 horse power.. and sounds awesome !!!

You mean the tin coffee cans welded on to make it a fart can? Lol
Posted by: elk

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 07:52 PM

Hey....chill......it's just a Prelude man. It's not tike it is a real car or an F-150 ya know!

Freaking meth asses! They're cutting the catalytic converters off rigs down here. Using a battery powered Sawsall. Guy I know had his cat converter cut off in the parking lot at work in the daylight for cryin out loud.
Posted by: TBJ

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 07:58 PM

I was kidding about the roids in the thread the other day blades, dont kill anyone man it was just a car part now if it was your fishing rods thats another story. Think peacefull thoughts- TBJ

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 09:16 PM

Think of a Happy place...yesterday was just a bad day, woke up to that, hit the gym, than off to work for goddamn 14 hours...cant wait for this weekend for i can fish and get off this island! The sad thing was that this all happened on the base..im just disapointed...tight lines

I need some Fineplex hehehe...

A prelude IS a CAR, there buddy...and its my daily driver..i have a 03 cobra that is horrible on gas due to the 23 lbs of boost my KENNE BELLE createst hat why i bought the honda...I need a little truck...

when i am on patrol i stop every honda/acura to see where this hood might have gone...i will find this mother [censored] dirt bag piece of [censored] god damn ignorant asshole who wants to steal something from me and think there punk ass is going to get away with out severe consequences.....I could care less about the hood is the fact they stole from me

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 09:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Fish Hunter 07
 Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY

You mean the tin coffee cans welded on to make it a fart can? Lol

And what do you drive...and your knowledge of cars...you know everything there is to know about vechiles??

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 09:33 PM

Calm down bro. It's a hood for a car. Don't bust his face, it'll just make you end up in the slammer....Not worth it. find him, call the cops on him, get your money/hood back and get the d-bag in the cell for a few years...

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/06/07 09:41 PM

I will bust more than a face when i find this person...I am a cop...by all means this guy will get what he deserves

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Blades
.I am a cop...by all means this guy will get what he deserves

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 08:53 AM

when i am on patrol i stop every honda/acura to see where this hood might have gone...i will find this mother [censored] dirt bag piece of [censored] god damn ignorant asshole who wants to steal something from me and think there punk ass is going to get away with out severe consequences.....I could care less about the hood is the fact they stole from me

Lets get this straight.. your a cop, and you stop every single Honda or Acura you see because you are looking for something that belongs to you ?? A> thats not legal... and B> makes you a complete tool. Exactly what gives you the right to be pulling over people because of the make of car they drive ?? Lots of honest people out there driving Honda cars.. but your a cop.. so you know as well as we do that pulling them all over because you lost a hood is way wrong ...

I assume that your an M.P of some type and your powers only apply to the base you are on ?? Just a hunch but I'd bet your hood is no longer on your base.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 11:01 AM

Aunty: Did you once date a sailor that ended poorly? You seem pretty motivated to crush this boys nuts.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 02:09 PM

Really have you you seen me? Seen me at work? i stop people and ask them politely and with curtious manners and outsanding military bearing ok lady, so do not insult me like that...give it up ok..i just got a evaluation and got a EP ok. that must say something. I am not even going to get into this [censored] again with you people. Fact of the matter is that something was stolen from me and i am doing what i can and using my resources to find it. True it is long gone, but someone might have over heard something around the base or out in town, its a small town.

By the way when i stop them i am not doing traffic stops, i wait til lthey park there car and than ask them.

my god you people are so quick to judge
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 03:03 PM

Dude, you're making threats all over the place. If they stole from you then handcuff them and put them in jail. You aren't any different than anyone else.
Posted by: nookie dreamin'

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 03:30 PM

Careful folks, one day this guy will get out of the military and become somebody's local law enforcement representative.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 04:04 PM

Threats...no i am not making threats...it's simple..if i find this guy i am going to beat his ass...that simple

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 04:10 PM

I've been sticking up for Blades because I think the guy is just blowing off steam, bad dates, stolen hoods, etc. I always wait to form my opinion of people until after I have met and spent some time with them, and it's a good thing, because some of my best friends were people that I could have easily written off early on.

I have always hated cops, but a sheriff recently let me drive away knowing I had an undiscolsed amout of weed in the cab of my truck. He just winked at me and asked if I had hit a skunk recently. You can never stereo type people and be right 100% of the time.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 04:12 PM

What's with all the negative waves? Why dont we say somethin beautiful and rightous? With all due respect there is only one Harry Callahan Avid, I think were dealing with more of a Charles Bronson Type. Peace , Love , and Puppy Dogs Everyone-TBJ
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 05:36 PM

AWW a big group hug kumbya
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 05:40 PM

It happened on base, im base police,

I don't care who you are, that was some funny shiat right there! \:D

Hope you get 'em and string 'em up high, Blades! I'm rootin' for ya!

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 05:40 PM

Dr Phil
Posted by: Jason Y

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 05:47 PM

Back to the coffee can exhast, one of my cowokers had a civic he was Supping up ya know a tunner car.

He at one time had hooked up a horn, to one of my other coworkers starter. So every time dude one tried to start his truck this horn would go off.

Back to the tuner car, well he kept taking about this new exhast tip he was getting. Well me and dude 2 rigged up a folgers can. And hose clamped her in place. Nice exhast dude it actually lasted two days before he saw it.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 07:47 PM

HAHAH thats is some funny stuff....I cut people breaks all the time...even DUI's becuase i know it will mess up there career. The only thing i am a asshole about is domestic violence i can not freaking stand that stuff..if you are going to hit a female than you better watch out if i show up on your doorstep...There is alot more cases of the stuff than most people hear about.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 07:47 PM

Is it me or is this one funny assed thread? ***** 5 stars

And TBJ,I think you're right!

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
 Quote:
I always wait to form my opinion of people until after I have met and spent some time with them, and it's a good thing, because some of my best friends were people that I could have easily written off early on.

So, you're saying I still have a chance to be your friend?

I don't have any single women pals young enough to throw on the sacrificial mattress though.

I'll be your friend. You can hook me up with an older woman ;\)

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 08:11 PM

OK, I do admit i get bitter at times, more like frustrated...I do appreciate all the postitive feedback to my posts, and the negative i just bite my tounge, especially certain people...Sol is 100% right, my luck with the Va Jays Jays has not been a pleasant expierince, well ever since i joined the military...ened up getting one girl prego, she was beautiful but nuttier than squirrel [censored], had many girls want a relationship with me and i just say i do not want one, and they go crazy on me...had one girl play me like a [censored] violine, about 5 months ago...just not good luck i guess....or having broken off my enagagement has just taken a toll on me....along with work ect....but all in good favor i guess...tight lines

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 08:12 PM

Maybe you could set Sol up Aunty?

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 08:14 PM

18-80

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 08:17 PM

WOW that would be interesting-

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/07/07 09:12 PM

Blades, you need to do some more fishing to get your mind off of this sh*t.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 12:09 AM

this thread peaked at spicoli

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 05:47 AM

dude sent me a P.M and wants to kick my ass....

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 06:50 AM

Just tell him you're drunk and he'll look the other way...

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 06:53 AM

Dont feel bad B-Run, I think he wants to kick Aunty M's ass too.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 02:59 PM

The only person who i want to kick there ass is the perosn who stole my hood.

I sent B-Run-Steely a pm saying that if he knew me as a person he would not say the stuff that he has..

Why is there so much Drama around here my god?

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 03:16 PM

Tweakers have probably turned it into a picnic table by now.
Posted by: nookie dreamin'

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 04:00 PM

Tackleberry, is that you? Dude kinda makes ya almost miss the Merg.. almost.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 04:33 PM

needs the visual...

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 06:55 PM

As taken from the Urban Dictionary:

1. drama lama

Acting or pertaining to a one who is overly dramatic; like a lama

Person 1: Did you see frank in the hallway yesterday
Person 2: Ya, he was bragging about his injury
Person 1: What a drama lama

That's why

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/08/07 06:56 PM

Save the drama for your mamma!

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/10/07 04:26 AM

At Approx. 1215 a.m this morning i was woken up by a co-worker saying "hey we got a guy with a hood that looks like yours". So i drive to the main gate on base and there is a Penske rental truck with a trailer and a 92 prelude on it.....the car looked familiar, i had seen it on base before. so i go look at the hood...BINGO, my [censored] hood is on this guys car. what kind of moron would steal my hood and put it on his car and even go close to base? the story is that he was checking out and headed for san diego tonight..So it make perfect sense, to steal a hood and throw it on his car and make a b-line for cali..But he didnt make out the base. It feels pretty good to get my hood back i must say, and i do apologize for any disgruntleness upon this thread but i was pretty pissed off....They will not even let me look at the kid, cuz i would beat his ass if it was any where else, but all my co-workers will not let me go near him...I know people get different impressions about myself from this board, but it is a good way to let out some steam sometimes, the gym and being out fishing does a pretty good job, but does not always work.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/10/07 06:25 AM

They will not even let me look at the kid, cuz i would beat his ass if it was any where else, but all my co-workers will not let me go near him...I know people get different impressions about myself from this board

"Sir.....step away from the keyboard...." LOL.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/10/07 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
 Quote:
I always wait to form my opinion of people until after I have met and spent some time with them, and it's a good thing, because some of my best friends were people that I could have easily written off early on.

So, you're saying I still have a chance to be your friend?

I don't have any single women pals young enough to throw on the sacrificial mattress for yuo though.

You're on sketchy ground, but you come with good references.

Besides, I like a lot of chicks that can be a bitc% from time to time. Hell, I lived with one for 12 years. ;\)
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/10/07 11:53 AM

Dang. A happy ending!

PS. I still think you should kick the crap out of B-RUN! You know, just because.

\:D

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/10/07 12:11 PM

My wife thought so too after we showed up at my house hammered at 03:00 A.M on a friday night...

Drinking in Downtown Boise from 4:00 P.M till 2:00 A.M 140.00
Taking a cab from Boise to Nampa 65.00
Having wife come down stairs at 3.00 A.M and kicking everybody out... priceless

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/10/07 12:30 PM

You know what's cool about being single? EVERYTHING!

I'm no longer acountable for my whereabouts 24 hours a day.
Broken shi% around the house is no longer my responcibility to fix.
I don't have to live in a pig-sty anymore.
The fuc%ing parrot is GONE.
I can get as drunk as I want without being told I have a problem.
I can shoot my mouth off without reprocussion.

That list is almost endless, BTW.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/10/07 04:08 PM

HAHA i agree with everythig you said sol, i love being single, no [censored], no pitty parties...I can do what ever i want and when i want....except when i have to work of course...but i do not have some girl holding me down from what i want to do...EVERYTHING is cool about being single, and going out and flirting with girls and you could really care less if you get there number is priceless....hahah...anyways the guy who had my hood is being held for possession of stolen property...but he said he bought it for 50 bucks from some kid...so another on going investigation....

I do not understand why B-RUN said i wanted to kick his ass, i simply sent him a PM sayig if he knew me as a person he would not have called me a tool....And that is saying i want to kick his ass according to him...but i never saud that.
Posted by: Addicted

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 02:30 AM

So, ya gonna return this hood?

I assumed this was your car I saw when walking out.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 03:14 AM

HAHAH you asshole!!! funny [censored]...i cant believ you took a pic...im gonna try to.but i will keep it until it get my locking hood pins and car alarm and hood alarm...i do not think that the junkyard i got it from will take it back.

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 03:41 AM

"hold me back And"
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 08:46 AM

h2o should not post after midnight.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 01:07 PM

I can vouch for B-Run's drunkeness on Friday night...I saw him at about 8pm, and then noticed that he was posting here at 3:30am...but I can tell you this, he looked very happy and like he was having a great time!

Sorry about your Broncs, buddy...well, not really, but I feel for ya, at least a little!

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 01:24 PM

You should have come with.. it got kinda outa hand. However, it was fun. Country boys like me have a hard time being good in the big city.

P.S, your girlfriends hot dude
Posted by: fishpinner

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 02:15 PM

I cut people breaks all the time...even DUI's becuase i know it will mess up there career.

There's some sound reasoning there... NOT! It messes up their careers because we don't want people like that in the military. If they don't have enough self--control or foresight to not drink and drive, then they shouldn't be trusted with their fellow soldiers lives either.
Posted by: Todd

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 07:38 PM

I wish I could have joined you, but duty called...besides having to work until about 9:30pm, then eat dinner, I had to be back up at 6am to get back to work...staying out until 3am hammering barley pops would have likely put a bit of a strain on that!

We'll tie one one together out here this winter when you come out for some *real* steelhead again... \:\)

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 09/11/07 08:33 PM

fixed it jerry...

musta been suckin too much bandwidth, let's see how long this one lasts...

Re: Not a good way to wake up today.... - 04/10/11 12:57 PM

Or this one?