I thought I just share this...

Posted by: blue_jay

I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 11:57 AM

and see what your thoughts are...

http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?F...c8-3c63dc2d02cb

enjoy!
Posted by: Sol

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 12:29 PM

It's funny how easily scientific opinion about global warming is dismissed by the same people that embrace science it when it supports what they want to hear. People are so fuc%ing stupid it makes me sick.
Posted by: Irie

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 12:32 PM

Don't feed the Troll.
Posted by: Knucklebustersonly

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 01:14 PM

boot_jay: You said in that last thread that over 17,000 scientists disputed global warming...

That's 400 in your article...

Wheres the other 16,600? And please, don't pull some s**t outta your a$$ like you did throughout that last thread.

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 01:19 PM

Good title of the thread: "I thought I just share this"

Good grammar...
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 01:36 PM

Nice avatar Sol.
Posted by: Sol

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 02:24 PM

It's unanimous, then. That was actually my favorite picture of all the ones we took in BC this year. It pretty much says it all. \:\)
Posted by: Todd

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 02:33 PM

1. Fish on
2. Rod bent
3. Snowing
4. River in background

Yeah, that's pretty much all there...good pic!

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. BootJay, would you believe that it's actually snowing in that pic? Damn liberals and all their "climate change" bullchit...look! IT'S SNOWING!

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 02:34 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
 Quote:
and see what your thoughts are...

My thoughts are... most of us discussed this topic thoroughly for the last three years, we're tired of the topic and we think you need to find a new hobby and quit bothering the nice members.

LOL I just wanted to see if anyone's mind had changed on the topic since this is the latest and greatest news on Global Warming or lack thereof from scientist, not politicians. I'm trying to convince myself there is Global Warming so I can fit into this small crowd \:\) , but the scientist are pouring out of the wood works against it. Anyway, it's just 400 more to the list of the many which I clearly linked in my other thread Humpy Hunter 07 apparently didn't read.
Posted by: VHawk.

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 02:51 PM

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
I think that probably IS the best avatar Sol's had in a while. \:\)

I don't like it. That's my secret spot, and now everyone will know where it is ;\)
Posted by: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 03:25 PM

After spending some time thinking about it, I like the avitar too. I'm a big fan of inflatable boats so just seeing it in the background and knowing that you ran that thing up the river is just about as cool as it gets for me.
Posted by: DUCMAN

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 03:56 PM

After spending some significant time pondering this, I have finally came up with an opinion also. I also agree with Kaiser, I too like Sol's new avatar

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
 Originally Posted By: blue_jay
Humpy Hunter 07

BJ, I completely disagree with the nonesense you continually spout but that made me laugh ...Later

Jake

Yes I thought some clever person would catch that Jake, and it was funny. I do agree with that Sol's avatar rocks as well.
Posted by: fishpolelease

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 10:59 PM

My thoughts, as rare as they are, are to tell you to lighten up and go get laid or something, huh? No offense but the thread title sounds like a line out of Forrest Gump. I wish PP had a grammar check button. I better put up an emoticon so that nobody thinks I'm angry, ;-)
Posted by: Satan

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/20/07 11:20 PM

I too like Sol's new avatar much better,however I wasn't so appalled at the other one,due to the fact that it' was an eye that winks,not the one that stinks. Which is probably what could happen to a thread like this were it so allowed to become such and so on and so forth

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/21/07 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By: fishpolelease
My thoughts, as rare as they are, are to tell you to lighten up and go get laid or something, huh? No offense but the thread title sounds like a line out of Forrest Gump. I wish PP had a grammar check button. I better put up an emoticon so that nobody thinks I'm angry, ;-)

If grammar bothers you then you've got bigger problems then trying to get laid.
Posted by: wntrrn

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/21/07 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: stam
 Originally Posted By: avid angler
...due to the fact that it' was an eye that winks,not the one that stinks.

Nice'un AA...thinking of heading down to your coast in the near future, where should I fish?

What's wrong? 7 fish in 9 hours on the Bogey not good enough for you? ;\)

Damn, I'm hoping to get A bite this weekend. And I have 4 days to achieve that goal. Pretty lofty expectations huh?

Re: I thought I just share this... - 12/21/07 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: blue_jay
 Originally Posted By: fishpolelease

If grammar bothers you then you've got bigger problems then trying to get laid.

It bothers us cause your dumbass keeps coming around trying to prove stuff but you have no common sense and piss poor grammar...We should believe you why?