Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 06:52 PM

Does this thing have legs?

Where is the mainstream media?

Or is this just smoke?

Berg vs. Obama: Civil Action Lawsuit : Obama Not United States Citizen

http://www.obamacrimes.com

For Immediate Release: - 08/21/08

Suit filed 08/21/08, No. 08-cv-4083

(Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania – 08/21/08) - Philip J. Berg, Esquire, Berg is a former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania; former candidate for Governor and U.S. Senate in Democratic Primaries; former Chair of the Democratic Party in Montgomery County; former member of Democratic State Committee; an attorney with offices in Montgomery County, PA and an active practice in Philadelphia, PA, filed a lawsuit in Federal Court today, Berg vs. Obama, Civil Action No. 08-cv-4083, seeking a Declaratory Judgment and an Injunction that Obama does not meet the qualifications to be President of the United States. Berg filed this suit for the best interests of the Democratic Party and the citizens of the United States.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire stated in his lawsuit that Senator Obama:

1. Is not a naturalized citizen; and/or

2. Lost his citizenship when he was adopted in Indonesia; and/or

3. Has dual loyalties because of his citizenship with Kenya and Indonesia.

Berg stated: “I filed this action at this time to avoid the obvious problems that will occur when the Republican Party raises these issues after Obama is nominated.

There have been numerous questions raised about Obama’s background with no satisfactory answers. The questions that I have addressed include, but are not limited to:

1. Where was Obama born? Hawaii; an island off of Hawaii; Kenya; Canada; or ?

2. Was he a citizen of Kenya, Indonesia and/or Canada?

3. What was the early childhood of Obama in Hawaii; in Kenya; in Indonesia when he was adopted; and later, back to Hawaii?

4. An explanation as to the various names utilized by Obama that include: Barack Hussein Obama; Barry Soetoro; Barry Obama; Barack Dunham; and Barry Dunham.

5. Illinois Bar Application – Obama fails to acknowledge use of names other than Barack Hussein Obama, a blatant lie.

If Obama can prove U.S. citizenship, we still have the issue of muti-citizenship with responsibilities owed to and allegance to other countries.
Posted by: Fast and Furious

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 06:59 PM

great, another Scotus decision they will wine about forever. Im also in favor of drug testing politicians.

Where is the mainstream media? Where have you been? Theyve been brown nosing this guy for the last two years. I wonder if he could qualify for a top secret clearance, given his drug use and his associations to Ayers and Rev Wright. I heard that he does not have a birth certificate.
Posted by: eddie

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 07:32 PM

LB - You can't really be serious can you? GW got top secret clearance and he did drugs and was convicted of DUI. If fear were dollars, the anti-Obama folks would all be very, very rich.
Posted by: Irie

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 07:48 PM

Fear & Loathing in PP Darkside Forums.

Chew on this: McCain isn't qualified to be president because he wasn't born on U.S. soil.

He was born in Panama.
Posted by: r2fishn

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 08:04 PM

Now that would be One Huge fock up Democratic nominee not a US citizen.
Posted by: Stew

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 09:07 PM

Posted by: Magicfly

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 09:24 PM

Check...

Mf

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 09:36 PM

He was born in Panama on a US military Base.

There I fixed that for you, Irie. How come the military votes and the military babies dont count?
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Lead Bouncer
I wonder if he could qualify for a top secret clearance, given his drug use

Bush is an ex druggie and he "qualified".

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: eddie
LB - You can't really be serious can you? GW got top secret clearance and he did drugs and was convicted of DUI. If fear were dollars, the anti-Obama folks would all be very, very rich.

Eddie, you just have to get me that liberal manual on debate tactics. ( You can't really be serious can you?)
You and Todd seem to use that a lot. Oh, didnt you say in 06 you were going to vote a straight ticket for the first time?

Did GW befriend an American Terrorist? or Rev Wright? I dont remember any facts or admission from GW that he used drugs. I know there were allegations of cocaine use. Never saw the proof. I dont know if secret service or FBI agents are allowed previous drug use, but then, politicians seem to get their own set of rules. Get busted for drugs and try and get into Canada, or go to work for a trucking company, airline or the railroad, life is much less forgiving.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/23/08 10:18 PM

Posted by: Dogfish

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 02:12 AM

I love that one there Stew. I'll remember to bring that one out of the closet, albeit revamped, if the Democrats should ever want to take ANY of my firearms away, or prevent lawful citizens from owning them, like they did when Wild Bill was in the oval orifice, I mean Monica.

That being said, Sal & LB, Please use your friend, Snopes.com, prior to posting things sent to you via e-mail.

Snopes Obama myth (Click me!)

In the words of my personal life coach, Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 03:25 AM

WAIT, is Hawaii one of the 57 states?

You can print anything these days. Thats a pretty nice copy.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 04:30 AM

Some of you neo's need your guns taken away.
Posted by: Salmonella

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 08:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Stew

That's just the attitude I'm talking about.

Stew.
Please stop with the Neo Bullshitt.

If you love the third grade name calling go back to www.democraticunderground.com you will find comfort in numbers there.
I'm a middle of the road athiest.

I made this post only because I heard mention of it at work and looked up the website.

My question was about the lawsuit and my curiosity with it's regards to the election.

Sheesh...
Some of you need to lay off the bong and get a little more oxygen to those damaged brain cells.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 12:03 PM

Welcome back Stew (I forgot to say).

We've got moonbats on both sides today! What a treat.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 12:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Salmonella
Originally Posted By: Stew

That's just the attitude I'm talking about.

Stew.
Please stop with the Neo Bullshitt.

If you love the third grade name calling go back to www.democraticunderground.com you will find comfort in numbers there.
I'm a middle of the road athiest.

Hey! Don't make fun of D-ung! wink

I got banned from there for telling some hippy dumbass that no one was going to stop using paper towels and that if she wanted to save the world she'd better find a more practical means--the mod explained in the PM that I was being "hurtful."

Dung is only big forum the Lefties have. Righties have Stormfront.org, all the gun sites, The Clear Channel etc etc.

If I wanted to hang out with a lot of New Age, touchy feely, group hug dildoes or a bunch of militant cold warrior ditto-heads I'd post somewhere else, but instead I have this nice place which is filled with resonably educated* Pacific Northwest outdoorsman which is about as niche-centric as any of us will ever find...(unless one of you finds a forum dedicated to guys who dress like nuns and spank baby-oiled Dwarves with silicone implants with yard sticks... wink )

*some exceptions apply

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Irie
(unless one of you finds a forum dedicated to guys who dress like nuns and spank baby-oiled Dwarves with silicone implants with yard sticks... wink )

Where is that site? I wanna join!
Posted by: Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 07:09 PM

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/obama.asp

The mainstrea media didn't cover this topic because it's blatantly untrue.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 08:40 PM

One other thing about that birth certificate. Mine came in 1955 and it has a hand and foot print ON the certificate. It also does not list the hospital or the attending physician, or midwife. Anybody have one without the hand and foot print? I still think its a fraud.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 09:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Originally Posted By: Lead Bouncer
One other thing about that birth certificate. Mine came in 1955 and it has a hand and foot print ON the certificate. It also does not list the hospital or the attending physician, or midwife. Anybody have one without the hand and foot print? I still think its a fraud.

I really can't believe some of the stuff the wingnuts post here, but the above sends a clear, unmistakeable message regarding the state of wingnuttery . Some bottom feeding ignoramus has become an instant expert on Birth Certificates,......

Did your bith certificate also list the familial relationship of your parents prior to their marriage ?
Like to each other I mean................

'Cuz judging by your posts, I am thinkin' there was one............................

rofl

Sprayed my Comp screen with water when I read that one laugh
Posted by: Idaho Mike

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 10:24 PM

I heard this on some conservative talk show. Definitely sounded to me like the usual conspiracy rooted in the internet. When will people learn that you can't believe everything you read or watch on the internet. The main stream media hasn't touched it because there is no basis to it.

I am not a big fan of Obama (or Mcain for that matter), but you got to know when to call B.S. on some of this stuff that comes out.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 10:38 PM

I really can't believe some of the stuff the wingnuts post here, but the above sends a clear, unmistakeable message regarding the state of wingnuttery .

[/quote]

The radical left is every bit as effed up as the far right.
Are you capable of admitting that?

I posted this thread as a question not a statement.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 11:08 PM

LMAO...No shiat Salmonella......

You got the far Left Liberals porking each other, and it seems your taking it in the shorts, for posing a "?"...

Mf

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/24/08 11:59 PM

No issue with you at all Sal, you posted a valid question. I had a client tell me the same story the other day, so I went to snopes.com, and showed him. It is a good source of debunking looney stuff. Hopefully what I posted answered your question.

I just sit in the middle, playing the part of referee at a moonbat-mitton tournament, as the shuttlecock, or issue gets batted back and forth.

LB, you can get a reprint of your birth certificate on the current forms, which are different than the ones back in the 50's & 60's. I know because I got a reprint of mine, then found my old one. Two completely different formats.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/25/08 10:26 PM

[/quote]

Or perhaps another queestion, when was the last time a 'far left' member (whatever that is btw) posted some not so veiled item about McCain, like 'he gave the enemy information about troops and carriers in the area while he was a POW' ? (Even though McCain freely admits that he did so in his autobiography) Considering McCain himself admitted so in his autobiography, that would seem a legitimate issue for discussion, yet I haven't seen it posted.

[/quote]

From what I've been able to bring up on the net(anti McCain supporters), and Snopes, and without the said autobiography in hand....This smells like crap.

So I take it KK you read this for yourself?

Mf

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/25/08 11:30 PM

LB, you can get a reprint of your birth certificate on the current forms, which are different than the ones back in the 50's & 60's. I know because I got a reprint of mine, then found my old one. Two completely different formats.

Ya, I know. Its fun to see who bites.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/25/08 11:43 PM

You didn't answer my question....Did you read for yourself out of John McCains auuuuto? Because this sounds alot like the Bias verbage written by
DOUGLAS VALENTINE...or just posing a question?..... smile

Why it smells like crap?

Supposedly John openly admits that he gave info to the NV, freely....but you posted "His 636 page Military record is sealed".

Now it's looking like crap...

Mf

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 12:04 AM

Thanks for the info...I normally stick to books with pictures.... laugh

Mf

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 12:14 AM

Except, like most of her "centrist" thoughts, it's not true.

The accusations aren't false...as a matter of fact, they're not even accusations, they're admissions, from McCain himself.

The fact that he wasn't tried for anything means that those reviewing his actions didn't find that they were deserving of a court martial, not that his actions didn't happen.

Quoting Marsha as a "centrist" is about as smart as quoting FoxNews as "fair and balanced"...

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 01:31 AM

I bet there are a few around here who are impressed...guns, meth, the Klan...doesn't get any more American than that, does it?

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 09:59 AM

Don't mind the guns. Tattoos are okay for some folks, no issue there. White supremecists (KLAN) are stupid and insecure people who blame their lack of success on others, meth is the scourge of the US, eclipsing the damage that Crack cocaine did in the 80's & 90's. I'll give you 2 out of 4 there Todd. wink

As far as the media reporting anything about firearms, they are almost always suspect. I've seen them report .45MM pistol (about the size of a pin), 50MM rifle (2"), 9 caliber pistol (an inch bigger than a deck gun for a warship). Calling semi-auto firearms assault rifles is another good one, but hey, it is sexier. Of course the media isn't really worried about the facts all the time, the scarier the story, the more ads they sell. 750 yards is quite a poke out there with a rifle. Did they mention the caliber?

I wonder if they were just a few misguided good old boys out in Colorado getting ready for a hunting trip? wink Haven't read the news reports yet, so I'll respond a little later on that.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 11:48 AM

And they just had that trailer painted, too. wink

Hey, at least we agree that these folks are stupid criminals!

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 02:36 PM

Here's the wierd part, okay, wierder part. None of the other news organizations are running with the story, other than ABC. You would think if this was a credible threat EVERYBODY would be running the story. Looks like some tweaker was coerced into saying there was a threat to Obama, or maybe an embelishment of the officer once he saw the tattoos.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Dogfish
750 yards is quite a poke out there with a rifle.

Didn't you watch the video? It's all about breaking in that new rifle first!

BigStick would make that shot. Easily.

laugh

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: SportJet
Originally Posted By: parker
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
750 yards is quite a poke out there with a rifle.

Didn't you watch the video? It's all about breaking in that new rifle first!

BigStick would make that shot. Easily.

laugh

BigStick woulda made that shot with an bow and arrow babble

Did you look at those mental giants? I would also think meth might impair one's ability to hold steady for such a shot. I guess they could always use a little heroin to take the edge off. wink

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
No not American. In fact Meth was invented by the Japanese to use against American soldiers back in WWII.

WTF??

Get your facts straight. Start with Google.
Posted by: Mikespike

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 05:39 PM

All the cool combatants in WWII were using amphetamines! Gives a whole new meaning to blitzkrieg and our flyboys used them for those long-range bombing missions zip

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 09:18 PM

Quote:
As far as the media reporting anything about firearms, they are almost always suspect. I've seen them report .45MM pistol (about the size of a pin), 50MM rifle (2"), 9 caliber pistol (an inch bigger than a deck gun for a warship). Calling semi-auto firearms assault rifles is another good one, but hey, it is sexier. Of course the media isn't really worried about the facts all the time, the scarier the story, the more ads they sell. 750 yards is quite a poke out there with a rifle. Did they mention the caliber?

A 14 year old kid with a "SNIPER RIFLE"!
Scary huh?

750 is one Helluva poke.
I made a shot on a buck at 668 two years ago, the furthest of my life.
It was barley visible with the naked eye.

Oh Christ, let's not get started on guns.
The main reasons I've voted republican over the years is to protect my gun rights and hunting priveledges.
The threat is real all you have to do is google up "anti hunting" or "anti gun".

Some of you lefties always roll your eyes when this is mentioned like it is some fictional paranoia.
I often wonder if some of you would change your tune if there were organizations out there trying to end fishing that were linked to the democratic party.

Look at old "Chappy" Kennedy that they rolled up on stage last night, he is a gun owners worst nightmare and the hero of the convention.
I don't like handguns or assault weapons, but JFK wasn't killed with any of those and you can bet old Teddy has an opinion on precision long range rifles.

I just cannot warm up to the dems when all the anti organizations are tugging on their coat tails.

Ceratinly some are waiting to pounce on me calling me a tool and a Bush supporter.

The guy has enjoyed a miserable presidency and for the most part has been an real embarassment to true conservatives , his public speaking appearances are shameful.
I must say though that after eight years of hearing Bush butcher the english language it IS refreshing to hear an articulate public speaker like Obama.
Cheney set responsible gun owners back a dozen years with this outrageous bird hunting fiasco.

If I were in a different financial position, a minority, a woman, gay or a tele environmentalist I'd be singing Barak's song.

But I'm not, I'm comfortable and big game hunting has been a life long passion.
I cannot support someone who favors my enemies.

On social issues, I'm an athiest, pro choice, pro environment, anti affirmative action, pro gun, pro border.
Guess I'm closer to being libertarian than republican, but there are only two real parties.
Until I feel comfortable that the treehuggers are not in bed with the democrats, I just can't vote that way.

There is something to the old adage....God, Guns & Gays .
Posted by: Steelheadman

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 09:30 PM

So how many of you have had your guns taken away by the Democrats?

You can still own a gun and not be a Republican.

Brainwashed by the NRA and Pierre LaPointe?

The NRA can kiss my a$$! All their mail crap goes in the garbage.

Just another excuse to further their political causes.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 09:30 PM

Good points and I pretty much agree with you, so don't worry about me piling on.

Youth running wild with an assault rifle! (my son)

You have me beat on long shots. My first bear was 346 yards.
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 09:58 PM

Solid post, Sal, and I'm in agreement with you on virtually all of it.

I've always said that the attacks on gun rights will be the albatross around the neck of the Democratic party forever. They don't seem to fathom the fact that attacks on the 2nd amendment are just as distasteful to true Americans as attacks on the 1st amendment.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/26/08 10:59 PM

[quote=Steelheadman]So how many of you have had your guns taken away by the Democrats?
[quote]

Not all democrats are anti gun,but nearly all anti gunners are democrats.
Brainwashed?
Not hardly.
I've never been a gun nut.
But you can bet that without the NRA, there would be far more restrictions on firearms ownership.

My concerns are more tied to anti hunting issues as fewer and fewer kids are exposed to the outdoors and are being "educated" about wildlife by Animal Planet .
Everything is endangered and the evil hunter is the reason why.
Urbanites are losing all concepts about where their food comes from other than a grocery store.
Meat has four corners,not four legs.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
So how many of you have had your guns taken away by the Democrats?

You can still own a gun and not be a Republican.

Brainwashed by the NRA and Pierre LaPointe?

The NRA can kiss my a$$! All their mail crap goes in the garbage.

Just another excuse to further their political causes.

Yep!

I schit-canned my NRA membership years ago. Cut up my card & burnt it.

All they are now is a propaganda and fundraising arm of the RNC.

They are nothing like they used to a few decades back when it was about Responsibility, education & safety.
Now it's Abortion this, Commie that , United Nations blah blah, Gay Agenda this, Jack booted thugs that, Secular Humanism yadda yadda here, Book Learnin' fer our wimmin' that....

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 02:22 AM

I used to be a member of the NRA...but they make most of their money lying to their membership, who, for some reason, doesn't seem to mind...I, on the other hand, do mind, so no more money for them from me.

They're not even about gun ownership rights anymore...they're just another tool in the RNC tool box...and most of their members are tools, too...and most of them don't even seem to know it.

Those who do don't seem to care.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 08:31 AM

Yeah.

No threat to gun ownership?
YGBFK.

This year gun owners won probably the biggest decision ever regarding the right to bear arms.
Though the media barely even covered it.

From the bastian of foaming mouth liberal media outlets..NPR.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=91913260

Thank goodness for conservative judge appointments.
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 12:24 PM

750 yards is a helluva' poke. I've never shot with a scope. My longest shot and deer kill was only 30 yards here in brushy western WA. That was part of the reason I switched to bow hunting.

Sal, no doubt the Democratic Party has been schitzoid about firearms since Kennedy was shot. But I vote for a lot of Dems, so I consider it part of my civic responsibility to let them know that I support the Constitution, including all Amendments. Considering that the Republicans are against almost everything else that I'm for, excepting the 2nd Amendment, I'm more comfortable voting for Dems and think there are plenty of other 2nd Amendment supporters who vote for Dems that we can thwart any attacks on the 2nd Amendment while promoting a generally liberal agenda. As with so many things, the anti-2nd Amendment types are a highly vocal minority, loud, but still a minority.

Hank, after reading the DC 2nd amendment decsion, I don't think the SCOTUS composition would have mattered much at all. The decision would have still come down the same. Talk about muddled reasoning, given the usual articulateness and intellectual rigor of their decisions, this was the most poorly written SCOTUS decision I've ever read. I speculate that was not an accident.

Sg
Posted by: 4Salt

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 06:04 PM

The "lib" faction of the SCOTUS... I always get a chuckle when I hear that.

For the record... ONLY Justice Ginsburg and Justice Breyer were appointed by a Democratic president. (Clinton)

The rest come to you courtesy of Reagan, Bush and shrub. doh

2 outta nine... they got some real power there! help

You probably were a Bork fan... huh Hank? cowboy

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 09:40 PM

What was your take on the eminent domain ruling from the SC, Hank?

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 10:18 PM

I haven't the foggiest.

And who was in the majority, and who was in the minority was a head-scratcher, too.

I didn't see that one coming, and I consider it a farce of a decision.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 11:12 PM

I have some issues with dudes decrying "activist" judges, then applauding when the same dudes define "militia" in the Constitution as a deer hunter with an assault rifle, or a dude standing on the corner in D.C. with a gun in his pocket.

Where's all the "activist judge" crying now?

Oh, that's right...they're only "activist judges" when they don't do what you like, and they're somehow "strict Constitutionalists" when they do something you do like...that relativism amongst the black and white conservatives is some of the most rank hypocrisy out there...bar none.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 11:13 PM

The eminent domain case was bullchit from almost every angle...I'm not sure where that one came from.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
I have some issues with dudes decrying "activist" judges, then applauding when the same dudes define "militia" in the Constitution as a deer hunter with an assault rifle, or a dude standing on the corner in D.C. with a gun in his pocket.

Oh, that's right...they're only "activist judges" when they don't do what you like, and they're somehow "strict Constitutionalists" when they do something you do like...that relativism amongst the black and white conservatives is some of the most rank hypocrisy out there...bar none.

Fish on...

Todd

Think about it Mr. liberal Lawyer, aint that what politics is all about?????

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 11:49 PM

Also seems to sound like you think the current interpretation of the second ammendment is errrr... Bogus?

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/27/08 11:55 PM

Mom, are you ready to get back in the game? moose

Mf

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 12:15 AM

I'm voting for Marvin Hamlisch now. I loved the soundtrack to "The Sting"!

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 12:40 AM

I suspect there are a lot of the "Both candidates suck, I'm voting for Paul, and so should you!" folks out there who will be casting their vote for McLame, and hoping that you'll take their advice and vote for Paul instead of Obama.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 01:20 AM

Interesting conversation here about recent polling numbers from another board I hang around on.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=147&f=1367&t=2861870&stm=35625195

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 02:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Todd

Fish on...

Todd

Oh, this sounds just like a NRA member that is pissed about being lied to. At least man up and give the entire quote of the second amendment. The part you dont like. If you dont like the Heller decisiion thats your problem. It was narrowly defined and still leaves an opening for others to challenge the second amendment, which they dont like to talk about during an election when the hunters, target shooters and those who rely on their ownership rights to protect themselves, families and their businesses. Demograb politicians found out women are a large percentage of gun owners. Oddly, I didnt have to bring skin color into the debate.

If you cant respect the opinions of people who dont like it when judges legislate from the bench, thats too bad for you. But then freedom of speech has not been a strong suit of yours. Hopefully you will never be in the position to muzzle anyone, anywhere.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Hankster
O is assured a bump in the polls during the convention and for a period of time after that. When the R's have their convention Mc's numbers will surge. Pardon my use of that particular word. If O doesn't get a bump at least in the teens he's in trouble.

gore had a 17 point bump. The biggest bump Obama would get is riding up on the backside of the media elite, like Chris (piss down my back, my leg is tingling, Mathews and Keith Overbite. I thought he was going to wet himself. This is no different than any other convention. Not everyone is paying attention in August and yet, he is already behind in the likely voter polls.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
The South is not important. Hillary Supporters are not important. Who is next? So who is going to vote for the dude who was selected not elected, the Eastern Seaboard & the West Coast -brah do the math again.

Its not important in their minds, because they cannot get that vote, based on the demographics. Yet, for the GOP the south is important, because any loss their would only increase the likelyhood of a loss. The politicians and the media dont want to talk about disaffected Clinton supporters. They also dont want to talk about the women voters over 40 which dont support Obama. They live in every state. I doubt Obiden will help, considering his bad habit of taking shots at women. Man probably thinks George Clooney is jeolous of his looks.
Posted by: stever in everett

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 10:51 AM

K.K. you need to break out the white board like Russert use to do. It may be easier for us to understand you math then.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 12:06 PM

Quote:
The South is the morals of America,

rofl

Yeah? Says who?

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 12:13 PM

Jim & Tammy Fay Baker, Jimmy Swaggart are from the south. smile

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 02:27 PM

American politics and finance has taken on the same tone as sports. Everyone thumping their chests and trying to be on the winning side. Turn on ESPN Sports Center and it's no different than political reporting and stock market financial reporting. Two blowhard a$$holes in suits flapping their gums about who the winner will be and why, while a ticker scrolls past underneath. Disgusting.
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 02:47 PM

I miss Keith Overbite when he was on ESPN...now he is the most pathetic leftist hack on TV. I need to go fishing......I might just get some time off if we decide to strike next week, any IAM workers that what to join me?

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 07:58 PM

Yeah, but I bet they sell the most bibles, have the most preachers, host the most "Mega-Churches", and host the most televangelist TV shows/stations.

Whomever thinks the south is the "morals of the country" ought to change to black and go live there for a while.

Fish on...

Todd

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/28/08 10:53 PM

Quote:
In the south it is bible in one hand and rifle in the other, they hold both equally dear. You won’t take either unless you take their life. That is what I mean by morals

Curious definition.

Quote:
So go ahead & sweep all to the south but in the mean time will those in the North, West & East please quit shooting black men for reaching into their pockets for cell phones.

Are you serious? You think that's a north/south thing and that blacks are treated more equally/fairly in the south than they are in other parts of the country? C'mon, nobody's buying that.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 12:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
I miss Keith Overbite when he was on ESPN...now he is the most pathetic leftist hack on TV. I need to go fishing......I might just get some time off if we decide to strike next week, any IAM workers that what to join me?

Agree 100%
He deserves his own biggest POS of all time thread.

Is there a difference between the idiots on the far left with their fingers in their ears and yelling at the top of their lungs and the ones on the right doin the very same thing?
I think not.

There is some good and some bad in both major parties.

Come on guys are you really buying your own lockstepping bulllshit?

Your opinions (like mine) are based on our own needs, what is right for you aint right for me & vice versa.

Two sides of the very same coin.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 03:32 AM

South brought us slavery, lynching, Jim Crow, apartheid, fundamentalist theocracy, 3rd world class structure, and public taxpayer funding for religious institutions (They call it faith based programs & school vouchers these days).
And as was pointed out above the South leads the nation in illiteracy, malnutrition, domestic violence & murder, divorce, teen pregnancy, and per capita property & violent crime. America's underachieving hillbilly cousin; The one that shows up to every family reunion b*tching about their 'victim status' and demanding hand-outs from his relatives that listened to mom-- Stayed in school, and got jobs...the ones he calls 'yuppy scum' when they're out of earshot.

The "Bible Belt" is a perfect example of what The Republican Party wishes America to become: A Third World of privileged masters ruling a mass of uneducated share-cropping serfs set against themselves for arbitrary invented reasons, in America's case, family background & heritage, happy for a few scraps of cast-offs.

Haggis, anyone?

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 03:58 AM

Guess you never heard of a "Southern Democrat" or "Dixiecrat."

An extinct breed since the Democratic Party took up desegregation.

Matter of fact, ever since desegregation during the LBJ era, the Democratic Party has NEVER held the majority of white voters.

Goes to show what a backwards, ignorant, xenophobe, racist, bunch of a**holes White Americans are.

GOOD NEWS is: Thanks to The GOP's CONSTANT attempts to undercut American Family Wages by turning a blind eye on illegal immigration and provide their business buddies with cheap labor, American Whites will be in the MINORITY in about a decade. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Joke's on you, F*cktard! Better learn Spanish!! laugh

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 05:26 AM

Quote:
Now go save the world - el perfecto americano.

If you really spoke Spanish that'd have been "El Americano Perfecto." Try again when you have a grasp of latin sentence structure.
lame

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 08:31 AM

GOOD NEWS is: Thanks to The GOP's CONSTANT attempts to undercut American Family Wages by turning a blind eye on illegal immigration and provide their business buddies with cheap labor, American Whites will be in the MINORITY in about a decade. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Joke's on you, F*cktard! Better learn Spanish!! laugh [/quote]

Irie,
If your sacred democratic party is so freaking perfect, just where is THEIR outcry regarding the epic flood of Mexicans into this country?
Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...
I mean "Vota por mi"!

In another light, I've been hearing talk of this ticket....

http://palinforvp.blogspot.com/2007/02/why-sarah-palin.html

I'm absolutley lovin the thought of a woman sportsman on the ticket! hello

Maybe her genitalia can counter Obama's blackness.

We will see very soon!

Posted by: stever in everett

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 09:58 AM

Don't you just love election year. Brings out the best in most people. Won't be long and we'll all gather around for a big group hug and sing Kumbya. Throw in a few primordial screams to cleanse our souls and we're good to go.

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 10:48 AM

This is gonna be good.......

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/29/08 11:18 AM

(((((((((((((((((BOW DOWN)))))))))))))))) to John McCain.

Mf

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/30/08 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Salmonella

Joke's on you, F*cktard! Better learn Spanish!! laugh

Irie,
If your sacred democratic party is so freaking perfect, just where is THEIR outcry regarding the epic flood of Mexicans into this country?
Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...
I mean "Vota por mi"!

In another light, I've been hearing talk of this ticket....

http://palinforvp.blogspot.com/2007/02/why-sarah-palin.html

I'm absolutley lovin the thought of a woman sportsman on the ticket! hello

Maybe her genitalia can counter Obama's blackness.

We will see very soon!

[/quote]

That's exactly the kind of retarded "Sportsmen for Bush!" stuff I'm talking about...she's standing on the deck of her family's commercial net boat, holding a fish that just came out of that commercial net, and RWWJ fishermen are actually using the picture to show what a great sportsman she is.

Come on...isn't that just a little bit retarded?

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Sol Duc

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/30/08 12:31 AM

Her thumb is covering the adipose.....

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/30/08 01:12 AM

I wonder how many of her PP faithful are also card carrying members of the anti-gillnet league...aka, the CCA?

How do you guys square that?
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? - 08/30/08 03:33 AM

One thing's for sure, the political discussions on this board are like wiping your ass with a hula hoop......there's no end to it. smile