Posted by: Todd

The Maverick - 10/06/08 02:59 PM

Not.

http://www.truthout.org/100508A

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: stever in everett

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 03:52 PM

“joined this team that is a team of mavericks.” "John and I , we're both Mavericks"
Posted by: OneMoreCast

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 04:10 PM

WWMD

What would a Maverick Do?

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 04:12 PM

Maverick would give us four more years of the same crap that's causing our financial meltdown, our lack of respect and integrity internationally, and the further erosion of our civil liberties.

Viva la Maverique!

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: Irie

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 04:20 PM

It's nice to see the Republicans get their 'war hero' swiftboated.

If it really was karma however, armed goons would show up in the backs of pickups to keep them away from voting booths and their wealthy neighborhoods would be carved up into three separate voting districts.

By the way don't you have to save somebody's life to be a hero? Republicans like to throw that word around alot.
Posted by: OneMoreCast

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Todd
Maverick would give us four more years of the same crap that's causing our financial meltdown

Todd

Both parties at fault for the meltdown. I figured you'd like Palin Todd since she refer's to you all the time?

WWMD?

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 04:54 PM

Wrong Todd...I'm the one that wasn't arrested for DUI, and I'm the one who's not a commercial fisherman.

Fish on...

Todd
Posted by: ParaLeaks

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 05:38 PM

Are you the one with over-extended credit?.....Damn that Bush! He sure is powerful, isn't he? "Just sign here." Just WHO is accountable for their own signature? Nobody, right? Greed, my man....plain and simple greed. The Ol' Green God....the Almighty Buck....

Of course all of the foregoing doesn't mean much if you think the government should babysit everyone and everything. Perhaps selective baby sitting is what we need, eh?

It's always been laughable to me how diversity is all about accepting differences, until it comes to opinions.
Posted by: fish4brains

Re: The Maverick - 10/06/08 09:33 PM

WWMD?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrsDT02OcE
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: The Maverick - 10/07/08 09:09 PM

's Back boy's!

Mf
Posted by: Timber

Re: The Maverick - 10/08/08 12:48 AM

Toads the truth... NOT!!

What a RETARD you are Tootles!! rofl