Originally Posted By: Todd
Damn...the Huskies suck.

. doh

GO COUGS!!

Mf

dude ur living in a dream world....58-0 to stanford??? yah..go cougs
Posted by: Salmo g.

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/01/08 10:14 PM

I don't watch 'em, don't read about 'em in the paper; generally try to avoid following them much at all. Hurts too much when you bleed purple and gold.
Posted by: Todd

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/01/08 11:25 PM

In the great wide almost never-ending world of misery that is Husky football...the one, single, tiny saving grace is that they are better than the Bougars.

It's all they got...but it's better than nothing.
Posted by: cupo

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 05:51 AM

Affects me how?
Posted by: TBJ

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 07:18 AM

HIRE LANE KIFFEN!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!,
If they hire him now then they may be able to get some decent recruiting. As it stands no kids in thier right mind would want to play for them? Unless, I guess they really wanted an education from UW, which aint a bad thing. On the other hand damn! Florida and Texas Tech sure looked good yesterday!
GO GATORS.
Posted by: OneMoreCast

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 10:24 AM

Summerrun your overrated ASU losers of 6 straight SunDevils are here Saturday. 10 spoons the bet............?????

Ty legacy will go down as the era with no heart. Pete Carroll called the wolves off before the end of the 2nd quater. The Apple Cup should be fun this year.
Posted by: B-RUN STEELY

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 10:32 AM

About recruiting.. just how the hell do you pass over a kid like Kellen Moore and let him wind up at Boise State ??? His little bro is signed up to come on at BSU as well next year.

Broncos lookin good at 8-0 and headed for the BCS.
Posted by: mreyns_tgl

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 10:36 AM

are they gonna look good when petersen leaves for UW?
Posted by: B-RUN STEELY

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 10:52 AM

He is smarter for that, does not really seem to matter who the coach is at BSU, kids just like to live and play in Boise,,,

Peterson at UW.. THATS FUNNY.

I hope the Huskies turn it around. The Pac 10 is pretty marginal these days. Lots better when they are in the mix and the Cougs play good as well.
Posted by: summerrun

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 12:51 PM

Peterson at UW is a very likely option IMO...as good as BSU has been that coaching job is just a stopping point to the Pac10/Big 12 etc...I thought as bad as ASU has been they could possibly lose to UW but after watching us nearly take down the beavs on the road and knowing that USC could have beaten the huskies by 100 im not too worried. yes OMC the bet is still on but i would prefer some riverfisher spinners as im all spooned up for now...cheers
Posted by: Magicfly

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/02/08 05:25 PM

Time to bring back those beautiful purple helmets... rofl

GO COUGS!!

Mf
Posted by: Brewer

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/03/08 05:18 PM

UW needs to find a ex-nfl coach. like carrol of USC. erickson seems to make a horrible pro coach but seems to be a very exxelent college coach. there is a full crop of fired pro coaches that could turn UW around.
Posted by: The Moderator

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/03/08 05:55 PM

Damn.

The UW sucks so bad that they are going to make ASU look GOOD this weekend.

Wow. That's pretty bad.

ASU 125.

UW 0.
Posted by: stonefish

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/03/08 09:25 PM

Erickson just applied for the Tennessee job wink

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/03/08 09:29 PM

Lane Kiffen is the man for the job
Posted by: Jerry Garcia

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/04/08 08:32 AM

Sign
Kiffen now and let him recruit while the Huskies finish out the season.

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/07/08 06:46 PM

Was down in the U Dist last night and the Devil fans were everywhere...this one should be easy: UW gets a late safety to avoid the shutout...

ASU 34 UW 2

TY Rules!

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/07/08 07:00 PM

The only way the UW is getting a safety is if ASU is forced to punt deep in their endzone and your long snapper snaps the ball over the the head of the punter.

Classic WSU maneuver, if there ever was one!

ASU is NO WSU.

ASU 125

UW 0

TY and Dennis BOTH RULE!

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/08/08 10:40 PM

Damn, I was dissapointed that we allowed 19pts but hey a W is a W unless you are the UW:)

OMC please contact Todd/Joe ASAP as I feel the need for 10 spinners in my collection. PM me for my address if you dont have it from losing the bet last year. Get a good mix of black, copper and silver...thanks in advance for the free gear.

The CrappleCup will be the worst football game in D1 in the past 10 years much less this year. Boy whoever loses that one should just disband their football program...cheers!
Posted by: huntncoug

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/08/08 10:57 PM

Well you guys were right there was a safety invlolved but it was UW threw an intentionally grounded ball in the endzone. I hope WSU wins the "Crapple Cup" just so everyone can agree UW is the worst team in Div 1 football, and WSU is the second worst team in the Div 1 not much to be hoping for but its all I got!
Posted by: Carcassman

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/08/08 11:58 PM

At least both basketball teams will win more games than the football teams. Might even lose fewer games, too.

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: summerrun

OMC please contact Todd/Joe ASAP as I feel the need for 10 spinners in my collection. PM me for my address if you dont have it from losing the bet last year. Get a good mix of black, copper and silver...thanks in advance for the free gear.

What size #3,#5 ??????
Posted by: Dan S.

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 02:13 PM

Keith ought to be embarassed that it was into the third quarter before he knew he'd be collecting on this bet. The Devils suck ass.........not to the extend that the Coogs and Dawgs suck ass, but sucking mightily nonetheless.

Weren't you guys supposed to challenge for the league title this year? smile

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 02:51 PM

It is really sad to see how crappy the pac 10 is these days.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!! woot

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: TBJ

That Texas Tech looks pretty good too Tom.

You'd would hope after 4 years of recruiting the Dawgs would have a RB.
Thank God Tyrone is gone...............

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 03:20 PM

Now come on boys, just because the Cougs and Huskies are the two worst teams in the nation and probably the worst two college teams in D1 history is no reason to bag on my Devils...the best part is we have back to back games against the Dawgs and Cougs, no better way to get your season back on track than that combo.

Just to save the state and nation from watching the worst exibition of football ever seen, I propose postponing the Crapple Cup until next year or playing it in Alaska or Canada where there will be few witnesses to that sorry excuse for a game.

Florida and TTech would be a great national title game although the USC defense is the best I have seen in along time...bring on the Cougs!!!

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 04:18 PM

Nixon the kid from Bellevue walked on at ASU had an intercertion yesterday.
He wanted to walk on at UW,Tyrone did'nt want him.
Now Ty you get to walk.....

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 05:52 PM

The Dawgs actually looked OK for the first two quarters. Completely fell apart the other two quarters. Too many underpowered underclassmen. Not really a fair matchup, even if it was just ASU. You could really see how the injuries have killed ASU this year. They look like crap (but we make any team look good).

I have *hope* that this young UW squad will progress to be a good football team in a couple of years. At least good enough to make it to a bowl game. A couple of more years in the weight room for a lot of those players and it's a different ballgame.

With a healthy QB and a new coach, we'll win half our games next year. Back to a bowl in two.

Book it! wink

Re: The Huskies!! - 11/09/08 05:53 PM

Originally Posted By: OneMoreCast
Originally Posted By: TBJ

That Texas Tech looks pretty good too Tom.

You'd would hope after 4 years of recruiting the Dawgs would have a RB.
Thank God Tyrone is gone...............

Yeah they do look good, But those big 12 teams dont play defense. I think if and that is "if" Florida runs the table and plays for the national championship that USC would be a good opponent. Penn State would have been pounded by Florida. Looks like The SEC champ and the big 12 champ will be in the national championship game this year, and yes I hope Florida makes it. The Gators are looking good that be for sure!